PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Trading Cards

TrixieMaguee
12-19-2005, 06:06 PM
Willing to pay shipping and a little more for anyone with trading cards.
They don't need codes that work, (but I'll take them LOL)

I'm especially looking for stuff from WDW (as I am a west coaster... Arizona specifically!)

Let me know!

and to the so many of you have gifted me cards, and I am thankful to all of you (see 'What you really want thread for thanks yous...)
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

xoxo

Califgirl
12-19-2005, 09:11 PM
Do you have the series 2 yet?
Let me know which ones you need and I will do my best for you. (I am a westcoaster too, but I don't have any holiday quest stuff yet)

makinorlando
12-20-2005, 12:50 AM
I have an extra set of (used) WDW Holiday Quest cards. I handed in three quests - there are two of us (I keep my mother's Park Hopper here for when she comes to visit - comes in handy now for VMK goodies) -

Let me know if you would like me to mail them to you - it's the blue wreath, blue soldier and white snowman.

MiakodaWDW
12-21-2005, 04:33 AM
I don't think DL has wanted posters, do they? If not, I can send you a WP card. don't worry about shipping (37 cents!)

~Mia~

WildTiger
12-21-2005, 07:34 AM
mia has about 2 to 200 wp cards she won't say though ARG. that would not be so much just to give one away so it looks like a good road for u

p.s. i also want a wp.

daber
12-21-2005, 08:06 AM
I only need two cards for a complete set :
The gorilla poster and
Safari lifestyle

Have for trade:
SERIES 1
Happiest pin (#2/6)
Gold Mickey ears (#3/6)
Wanted Poster (#4/6)
Retro Mickey Shirt (#5/6)
Penny Press (#6/6)
Golden Show Designer (#1/30)
Madam Leota's Table (#2/30)
HM Organ (#4/30)
Invisibility (#5/30)
HM room (#6/30)
Tomorrowland Rocket Couch (#8/30)
Adventurland Retro Pin (#11/30)
Master Gracey's GF Clock (#13/30)
HM Rocking Chair (#24/30)
Fantasyland Retro pin(#25/30)
Huntsman Hamper (#27/30)
HM tree (#28/30)
SERIES 2
Pirate Insider Tour (#9/30)
Flaming Window (#4/30)
Crows Nest Barstool (#5/30)
Seagull Hat (#6/30)
Pirate Rug (#7/30)
Capt Quarters Couch (#8/30)
Pirate room (#10)

Califgirl
12-22-2005, 12:04 AM
I can mail you the gorilla poster card (used -sorry)
Please pm me your address and I will mail it out.

TrixieMaguee
12-22-2005, 12:31 PM

ooh you've already gifted me many cards! You don't have too again! But thanks for the offer :)

TrixieMaguee
12-22-2005, 12:33 PM

Califgirl always around to save the day!

Califgirl
12-22-2005, 02:39 PM
Really, it is no problem. They are just used cards to me and I am glad to send them out to my Dis friends. Just let me know what you need and if I have it, it is yours!

MiakodaWDW
12-29-2005, 07:29 PM
Anyone who wants a WP card just PM me your address saying you want the card (code used, sorry) and I'll send it as soon as I can.

I know a stamp does not cost much but it adds up and I know several people will want them, so returning the favor by giving me something cool on VMK would be nice :)

I need:
Gold and White Snowmen!!!
teleporation magic (as much as possible)
Cowboy Hat
Feather Indian Hat
(did pants come with indian outfit?) If so, I need one or two pairs of them
Cowboy Boots (don't have any so two would be cool)
Of course ANY pirate or HM quest will always be appreciated :)
Other quests
Any magic

Those are my most wanted items (besides green flips, inferno, and stuff that people will never give me for a card), if you want a card mailed to you and don't have any of it, tell me what rare or cool stuff you would give me for it and I'll probably trade for something else. I'm only asking for stuff b/c of postage cost, I'm sorry if I sound greedy! I only need one item for each card sent. If you were right beside me I would freely hand them out to everyone and ask for nothing :)

Oh, and we do have a few cards left without the codes used, so if you hook me up good, I can send you the card and pm the code :)

~M

MiakodaWDW
03-10-2006, 11:33 AM
Update to above post: I have used all the codes by now, so my cards are used but I'll still send some if anyone needs them. Also my wish list now includes Grand Floridian Hotel pin and Stitch hat! I don't need Indian pants (since now i know they don't exist) or cowboy boots (same deal). I also don't need the feather Indian hat. The rest of the wanted list is the same...but anything rare or magic is cool!

~Mia~