PDA

View Full Version : ? photoshop

disney funseeker
12-19-2005, 05:10 PM
what is the difference between the Adobe Photoshop Album starter edition 3.0 (which just got downloaded free with my adobe update) and the one you pay for?

Have no idea how to use it or what it does.

Would ed. 3 be good for a beginner scrapper to use to edit photos?

MiknMinMouse
12-19-2005, 09:40 PM
what is the difference between the Adobe Photoshop Album starter edition 3.0 (which just got downloaded free with my adobe update) and the one you pay for?Have no idea how to use it or what it does.Would ed. 3 be good for a beginner scrapper to use to edit photos?

I haven't tried that program but someone on the boards directed me to Microsoft's free trial of their Digital Image Suite. I LOVE this program and will be buying the full version. It is totally dummy proof so far and does so much more than I thought possible. The version I'm getting has a slideshow feature as well. I'm not sure how to do layouts on it, but I imagine you could. :cheer2:

heather31
12-20-2005, 07:55 AM
I have Photoshop 7, which is the "big" version of Photoshop. The Photoshop Elements are awesome for what scrapbookers need it for. The more professional level Photoshop programs has way more capability than any "normal" person needs. I have heard that Photoshop Elements 4 has just come out and is awesome. Just know that there is a high learning curve with Photoshop. It is definately not something you can wing your way through. You have to learn the basics to navigate through the program, but in my opinion, it is worth it.

wtpclc
12-20-2005, 08:30 AM
Photoshop Album is just for catalogging and printing your pics. Photoshop Elements and regular photo shop are for editing.