PDA

View Full Version : donation house

jkmj
12-19-2005, 02:21 PM
i could use anything u give clothes , furniture ,beta , ( yea right beta like anyone is going to give beta ) posters pins magic ( like anyone is going to give magic ) well come to the briar house and donate anything u can to my kid oh yea hats donate hats my kid loves mickey ears as well

well do wat ever u can ok ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Kelsie
12-19-2005, 02:32 PM
For your kid? You told the DisSanta you were a kid?

Spongeblair
12-19-2005, 03:29 PM
are you lieing?? i think you are

kaitykatz7
12-19-2005, 03:32 PM
Wait..that makes no sense at all!

Maleficent2
12-19-2005, 03:35 PM
I am moving this thread to the wish board and please refrain from calling others liars...you can ask if he is telling the truth like WBKelsie did but do not call others names...

thanks

Mal

jkmj
12-19-2005, 04:00 PM
first time i didn't say that second i have three acounts one is my kids account other is mine and the other is my other kid do u get it my account is jkmj my kids are guest

PS. one kid of mine knows my password so he could of got on and said it was him when it was my account on dis boards so when u thought it was me it was him acting like me do u get it?? :earseek: :earseek:

DisneyMania05
12-19-2005, 07:11 PM
first time i didn't say that second i have three acounts one is my kids account other is mine and the other is my other kid do u get it my account is jkmj my kids are guest

PS. one kid of mine knows my password so he could of got on and said it was him when it was my account on dis boards so when u thought it was me it was him acting like me do u get it?? :earseek: :earseek:

Your real life kid or kid on VMK? :confused3

jkmj
12-19-2005, 09:33 PM
real life kid