PDA

View Full Version : They're adorable

Humpbacks1962
09-21-2001, 06:15 AM
Yes, I like the first batch of DS pins! Pics are here:

http://www.dizpins.com/store/disneystore.htm

I am not a Pooh & friends fan, but the Tigger slider and Pooh dangle are adorable! The Eyeore is charming too.

I can't wait to see the Lion King, Toy Story and Haunted House! But it looks like it promises to be a very nice looking set of pins! It is so nice that nobody has to whine over these ones and they are closer to us this time. :D :D :D :D :D

Wanda

Figgy
09-21-2001, 07:35 AM
Ok don't really need the ariel one but the rest gotta have gotta have...... Anyone not going to be able to pick up the ones they want because they can't get to their disney store or it is going to be a really busy one I will be happy to try and get them for you....

Figgy (syenne@jump.net) just drop me a line...HEHE

bevgray
09-21-2001, 07:39 AM
I really like the look of the pins too although I would have preferred to see fewer Winnie the Pooh and Friends (and yes I'm fond of Pooh) and more of the characters that Walt dreamed up.

Obi-Wan Pinobi
09-21-2001, 08:28 AM
Same here, Bev. There's practically a Pooh-related pin every week, and with the video coming out I can understand the Dwarf-of-the-week, but there are a lot of movies I wouldn't have considered. Remember the Titans? Santa Clause? Nothing against them, but what about the Ducks???? Donald is on pin 14 and 41, Darkwing Duck will be cool, and hopefully the Ducks will be prominent on the Comics and Stories pin.

Yeah, I know .... they can't please everyone, and Pooh characters are popular. But this is supposed to honor Walt Disney, and 14 of the pins are based on characters created by A. A. Milne.

Maybe I'm just being cynical and a little disappointed. Or am I just being ridiculous?

Humpbacks1962
09-21-2001, 12:21 PM
Hum.. would you be happier if they put out more monsters and ghosts instead? :D :D

I know I'd like more Haunted House, dinosaurs and animals. But the kickoff pins are attractive, and that is encouraging.

Heck, as long as they don't look like those hideous mystery pins I have seen lately...

Wanda