PDA

View Full Version : Please close this thread, inferno deal acheived!

MiakodaWDW
12-18-2005, 03:35 AM
Nevermind, deal is done :) Please close.

Spongeblair
12-18-2005, 05:15 AM
Omg !! Amazing Offer I Wish I Had Inferno Lol

Spongeblair
12-18-2005, 05:17 AM
:guilty: :guilty: :sad2: :sad2: :sad1: :sad1: :( :( :worried: :worried: :sad: :sad: I am so annoyed because the christmas quest is ending January 2nd (My B-Day) and i will never get to WDW as we live in Scotland and might i hence the word might be going in summer wat a bummer!

Spongeblair
12-18-2005, 05:22 AM
Oh and i saw that you said ppl might not trust you well this is a message to them Mia is very trustworthy she is very kind and helpful and would never cheat you i do not know why she is not a CL_!!

MiakodaWDW
12-18-2005, 05:24 AM
:guilty: :guilty: :sad2: :sad2: :sad1: :sad1: :( :( :worried: :worried: :sad: :sad: I am so annoyed because the christmas quest is ending January 2nd (My B-Day) and i will never get to WDW as we live in Scotland and might i hence the word might be going in summer wat a bummer!

Sorry to hear that :( Some cast members have told me they MAY have another tour in a year or so....if that helps you any. They are not sure yet....lots of WDW guests seem to not know about VMK. I was making a born in park character in VMK central and a family with 3 kids were playing with the computers, looking at the quest cards, and talking about wondering what VMK was. A very noisy boy was exclaiming over the character he was making. I could not help but turn to the mother and tell her that if her kids get into VMK, they'd better have several computers in the house!

I'm glad you like my offer. I just hope someone with inferno likes it too....

Good night, going to bed now!

~Mia~

Spongeblair
12-18-2005, 05:32 AM
Good Night i am going to a panto now!!

LittleRydia
12-18-2005, 07:34 AM
woot good luck getting it mia :) really that is a amazing offer.. make me think of trading inferno if only i had one XD

DisneyGirl1994
12-18-2005, 02:56 PM
i have an infro i will take whatever you are willing to give my name on vmk is amiumi we can meet somewhere and i will trade the infro for whatever you can give.

MiakodaWDW
12-18-2005, 02:59 PM
Oh and i saw that you said ppl might not trust you well this is a message to them Mia is very trustworthy she is very kind and helpful and would never cheat you i do not know why she is not a CL_!!

:sunny: TY very much :sunny:

~Mia~

Spongeblair
12-18-2005, 03:04 PM
NP! Mia i still want to meet you in vmk are you on??

MiakodaWDW
12-18-2005, 03:30 PM
NP! Mia i still want to meet you in vmk are you on??

Well, I'm doing other stuff right now, but I can sign on just so we can make friends and then sign off. Meet me in room called "away from computer or trading". Or just search my name. gimme 3 mins or so to sign in!

~Mia~

MiakodaWDW
12-18-2005, 03:38 PM
Okay you have not shown up and my fiance needs to use VMK since he has to go to work soon. I'll be able to get back on after about 7 EST. We can meet up then?

~Mia~

MiakodaWDW
12-18-2005, 04:01 PM
Ok, I have changed the offer a little. I was told by several people that I should remove the HM room b/c now it is more rare than inferno. So I removed that, as well as the Insider Tour Pin, b/c I realized that card had been used, and I thought it had not. Also, the HM chair which I thought was special (according to picture in first post) was just a regular old purple chair :(

But, I added another Stitch Teleporter set. I think it is still a great deal, the 30 Wanted Posters alone are worth more than inferno! BUT...I may trade the HM room for inferno if the room is all I trade, since you can still win inferno and can longer get the HM room. I will consider that, but the room is very valuable now (the cards go for ridiculous amounts on Ebay!)

I am also willing to send the cards to anyone who makes my trade if they collect them (I'll handle postage) but also send the codes via pm first. But only if you are a card collector: otherwise I would like to keep them since I collect.

Thanks!

~Mia~

VMK_KrazyLuke
12-18-2005, 04:04 PM
SpongeBlair! my B-Day is January 2nd TOO!!!! PARTY IN VMK!!!!
WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOO WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!
BEST DAY EVER! BEST DAY EVER! BEST DAY EVER! BEST DAY EVER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The BIG 1-4 i think i just forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WooT wOOt WooT wOOt WooT wOOT

ok i think i am good now with my celebration...... i think.....OMG..... I'm Hyper!

--KrazyLuke

MiakodaWDW
12-18-2005, 06:09 PM
SpongeBlair! my B-Day is January 2nd TOO!!!! PARTY IN VMK!!!!
WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOO WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!
BEST DAY EVER! BEST DAY EVER! BEST DAY EVER! BEST DAY EVER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The BIG 1-4 i think i just forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WooT wOOt WooT wOOt WooT wOOT

ok i think i am good now with my celebration...... i think.....OMG..... I'm Hyper!

--KrazyLuke

Happy early birthday to both of you! The day after new year, what a nice time to have a B-day! You get Holiday gifts and then birthday gifts! I just hope ppl don't get you one gift "for both". My Mom's b-day is May 8 and falls right around Mother's day (sometimes the same day, if it's on a Sunday that year). Sometimes I am broke and have to get her one gift, which I know is crappy and I always feel bad (of course, she always says her usual "you don't have to get me anything honey", like she does for Christmas....what makes my Mother think I wouldn't buy her a gift on her birthday/Mother's day and Christmas???? Mothers.... :rolleyes: )

BTW KrazyLuke, did you know that "Woot" is an acronym for "We Owned Other Team"? It's used when playing online team games like Quake, to say that...we owned other team! (Like beat the heck out of them).

I like to spread this knowledge since lots of people seem to think it means something like "woo-hoo!" or "yay!" Just FYI! I wanted to say that b/c no offense, but it's one of those little things that bother me for some reason, just like when people say "ATM Machine" or "PIN number". I have silly little pet peeves. Their names are "Arggo" ("ATM Machine") and "Steve the Peeve" ("PIN Number"). I name all my pets, even the peeve ones.

~Mia~

P.S. OK lets get back on topic...anyone want to take my offer??? come on....THIRTY WANTED POSTERS! Tent Room! Cannon Room! And more!

MiakodaWDW
12-18-2005, 09:59 PM
bump....come on great offer!

~M

puckstopper55
12-19-2005, 09:08 AM
i have two inferno's and a third on the way.

MiakodaWDW
12-19-2005, 06:19 PM
i have two inferno's and a third on the way.

So does that mean you want to trade? I just played the host game for inferno four times and did not win it :( I have bad luck, give me some of your luck! Please please please trade me one. To make up for certain trouble I got into...and if you let me lower my offer since you have 2 or 3 I would be your BBF forever!!!!! PLEASE I want it back SO bad.

~Mia~

MiakodaWDW
12-20-2005, 05:06 AM
You are stinky :)
Maybe I should just try and win it...if I do I will regret making this awesome trade. But if anyone is interested I'm still taking names...
~M

MiakodaWDW
12-20-2005, 11:27 PM
Bump....please see first post: I have added new things in blue. Anyone who refuses this offer is as crazy as I am for making it. I just don't feel I will be lucky enough to win inferno in the games they have every night, and I want it so bad!!!

~Mia~

puckstopper55
12-21-2005, 08:47 AM
why did you trade the one you had? I have 3 and i refuse to trade even 1 of them.

MiakodaWDW
12-21-2005, 11:48 AM
Because I got an awesome offer, like this one (but not quite as good), for it and I needed the stuff at the time more than a magic pin.

Now I have the extra stuff, and want it back
I am including stuff that is beta, quest that is over, and other, some worth more and harder to get that inferno by itself!

I really wish you would stop flaunting your three infernos in my face if you are not trading (which is pretty dumb if you will still have inferno AND all this...sorry...and you said you DID trade one of them to Irish for Ned Pins!)

~Mia~

puckstopper55
12-21-2005, 01:02 PM
sorry, i dont mean to be flaunting the fact i have 3 inferno pins. I actually would have 4 if i didnt trade 1 away to Irish. The reason i wont trade any inferno's is because this is the ONE thing that will never be for sale. This is the Holy grail of all magic pins and they arent giving them out at a rate to keep pace with all the new users, so it only makes the pin more wanted. The other items migh tbe beta or rare, but sooner or later will come back, just like the Sorcerer hat. If you are curious as to how i got so many inferno's, well luck has something to do with it, and also the fact i was lucky enough to find someone who had 2 green flips and wanted an inferno, which i later traded the green flips for 2 inferno. Good luck with the generator game, i won it 2x.

camo-man
12-21-2005, 01:11 PM
it isn't the ONE thing... community leaders and staff ears will never be for sale either.

puckstopper55
12-21-2005, 01:15 PM
ok, i stand corrected .. it is the ONE thing regular players can obtain that will NEVER be for sale. Of course no-one will ever have green ears and such, but i have a feeling even green flips will come back, but not INFERNO

MiakodaWDW
12-21-2005, 01:25 PM
Actually, Puck, inferno can be won in vmk (although difficult) but the HM quest items will never come back. I was told so at the park by 2 people. The other stuff might, but also alot of it is park only and some ppl can't get to the parks on a regular basis, or at all.

and how did you get 4 infernos? Did you win them all in the game? I pmed you about this, but if you did, you must be very lucky. If you win another PLEASE consider trading me. The only point of having more than one (unless you combine them which would be stupid) is for trade value, and you are not trading. So why have 2 or 3 that you are not trading?

~Mia~

P.S. Check THIS out...and this is only the room and clock: http://cgi.ebay.com/Virtual-Magic-Kingdom-VMK-Card-6-Haunted-Mansion-Room_W0QQitemZ6588820905QQcategoryZ13840QQssPageNa meZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

puckstopper55
12-21-2005, 01:41 PM
people selling rooms for $20 is stupid. First of all we are talking about virtual items. So in reality they are value-less. Second, $20 is nothing. Do you really need $20 so bad you are selling virtual items on ebay? I think the HM room will eventually be a prize for a game somewhere along the line, and inferno is the 1 constant item that the VMK developers will never sell. Like you said, you can win inferno, but its not easy and it only makes the people that try and cant win it want it more. As far as having more then 1, i have it for many reasons. 1) it looks cool in your sig to have a bunch. 2) You can use them back to back to back. 3) You never know when something will come along that you really really want and cant have. At which point i would part with an inferno. Up to now, there isnt anything that i want that i cant get by trading other items. I know you want it inferno back, but i am not the person to help you with that. Sorry.

Captain Brain
12-21-2005, 03:20 PM
Not to step on anyone's toes here but,Mia has the best offer for inferno I've seen in a LONG time.

The Mansion room will most likely not be a game reward.Stafff have said that inferno may be sold.If it is instant fall in rarity.

I don't think people should be consumed by the thought of,if they have enough inferno,I can rule the virtual world.

I hope this doesn't turn in to the greed filled fansite.If it does,adios.

camo-man
12-21-2005, 03:55 PM
well agreed Captain Brain! and im sorry if i take away any offers from this thread but i made a post for a freind here and it is quite an offer.

puckstopper55
12-21-2005, 03:57 PM
this is my last post on this thread, i dont want to contiune the flame war. We can all agree that having 1 inferno is awesome. Well what is better then having 1 inferno? Having 2 inferno's! The fact that i want to keep my inferno's doesnt make me greedy, it means i value my inferno pins. This is no different then people with rare or beta that are on a mission to collect more. I do realize their huge trade value, but remember this, what might sound like a great deal to you might not have that much value to someone who already has most of the items offered in the trade. Think of it like this. Mia is offering 10 million dollars for an inferno. To someone with no money and 1 inferno this is great, but to someone with 5 million this offer is a slight upgrade, besides what would they do with the extra money when they cant spend what they already have. Follow me?

MiakodaWDW
12-22-2005, 01:09 AM
We get it, Puck. I am not asking for your inferno anymore. It is your right whether or not to trade it: I swore on my life when I won inferno for the HW costume contest that I would not trade for anything...but then I got an offer I could not refuse. I cant say I really regret the trade, because I got a lot of things I am still using and some have been gifted or traded. All of my new items kept me very busy and happy then.

But I digress. Please do not start any arguments on this thread or hijack my thread by directing people to others' inferno offers. This is simply an offer. I hope someone takes it, unless I win inferno first. If they do, they do. If not, oh well, I'll keep trying to win it.

If inferno DOES go on sale (which it probably won't, nor will the HM stuff ever be available again...like I said, this was confirmed by two VMK central cast members at WDW), and I have made this trade, then I will regret it, as will anyone who did not take the offer.

I am not going to beg for camo-man or puck's infernos, I asked, they said no, that's cool. But I am keeping the offer here for anyone else and I don't want this thread to cause arguments and be closed.

Thank you!

~Mia~

Tampa
12-22-2005, 05:59 AM
this thread is a riot, ty.