PDA

View Full Version : Heading out tomorrow afternoon

BobBrazeal
09-20-2001, 11:34 PM
Well, I had to move my vacation a week but now I'm heading out. Almost done repacking and I'll be at OKW for 10 days. Can't wait!!

I think it is going to be very different down there. I almost always go in the off season but from all that I've read on the boards the last few days, it sounds like it will be even more quiet than I'm used to. I still plan on having a great time but I think that will be a little sad. I hope everyone will get more comfortable and be able to take there vacations soon.

I had so many great meets planned for this week that I had to miss but I've now got several others for this coming week to replace those. To those that I missed this week; sorry and I hope to meet you before too long. To those that I'll meet this week; I'm so looking forward to it!!

SeaSpray
09-21-2001, 07:24 AM
I hope you have a wonderful trip Bob!!!!! :)

BelleMom
09-21-2001, 07:40 AM
Bob:
enjoy yourself! I am glad you were able to accomodate these new dates to your plans. For all we have read, it seems that WDW is quite deserted and these reports have broken my heart. I feel like hopping on the first plane and heading straight to MK to shake hands with Mickey, talk to the CMs on Main Street and have a dole whip myself.
Hopefully, I will be whole again in time for DisCon and will be able to do just that.
:)

Have a wonderful time and don't forget to write us a report!

Debi
09-21-2001, 05:07 PM
Have a great time, Bob! Can't wait to hear about your trip. :)

nativetxn
09-21-2001, 09:02 PM
Have a safe and fun trip. If you start to feel the least bit sad, just think of all of us here who are missing the magic, and smile just a little, okay? {{{HUGS}}}