PDA

View Full Version : CMC hint of January goodies?

Fire14
12-17-2005, 12:02 PM
MY CMC is placing her order on Jan 1 and I need to know if I need to request any of the new stuff from Jan. Since I have a "date" with my job New Years Eve I'll be out of it until who knows when on the first and it won't be Alcohol induced.

cobbler
12-17-2005, 03:09 PM
The only thing I have heard so far is the new album colors. Not all of them will be out but I think 4 of the new coversets will be.

Also one great thing is all 7x7 will now be available as coversets alone!! This is great, no more useless white pages :)

If I find out anything more I will post.

Alice28
12-17-2005, 10:15 PM
I'm intrigued with the new album covers. I have to make an order in January. My CMC is awesome- she is only in it for the discount now, so 5 of us get together quarterly, make a $90 retail order, but she only charges us her cost. So, I've been racking my brain as to what to order, since I have quite a bit right now....a new album sounds great! And I think I want the new cutter- the one that has the swervy and curvy edges on it. My old template cracked, so I guess I really do need it now!

Fire14
12-18-2005, 03:03 PM
I'm intrigued with the new album covers. I have to make an order in January. My CMC is awesome- she is only in it for the discount now, so 5 of us get together quarterly, make a $90 retail order, but she only charges us her cost. So, I've been racking my brain as to what to order, since I have quite a bit right now....a new album sounds great! And I think I want the new cutter- the one that has the swervy and curvy edges on it. My old template cracked, so I guess I really do need it now!

I love my new deco trimmer I have both old and new and prefer new one.

MazdaUK
12-20-2005, 10:31 AM
New snap packs are supposed to be coming

wtpclc
12-20-2005, 12:17 PM
Just got an e-mail:

1 of each - Ebony, Ruby, Forest and Cobalt
TTY Fresh Cuts
Snap Pack - Primary
DWO - Best Wishes
DWO - Party Time
DWO - Formal Affair
Jumbo GL - Best Wishes
Jumbo GL - Party Time
Jumbo GL - Formal Affair
Album Kit - Delicate Days
CT - Marking Days

Fire14
12-20-2005, 02:02 PM
Thanks Carrie It looks as if I'm safe with what I have on order now until I see album colors in person that is LOL.

TiggerFamily
12-20-2005, 03:36 PM
I love the sound of everything, I can't wait to see Scraps. What is a CT-marking days? Nancy

wtpclc
12-20-2005, 04:08 PM
I was hoping some of you would know! ;P Must be Crop Talk.

wuv tigger
12-20-2005, 04:16 PM
I am glad CM is making more Done with One.

I LOVE THEM!

Judy