PDA

View Full Version : Tent Room code For trade

Califgirl
12-16-2005, 04:21 PM
I have tent room code I would be willing to trade for bulk Christmas stuff or bulk river stuff.

Because it is a code trade, once we agree on what is to be traded, you will trade that to me first and then I will pm you the code for the room. I have traded lots of codes to Dis members, and I hope a few will vouch for me that I am an honest trader. (The only problem right now is that due to my work schedule it is difficult to actually find me in VMK!)

So.. offer away!

ps - yes I also have a pirate prison code - same deal .. LOTS of new stuff! (but all buyable)

dippydawg
12-16-2005, 04:50 PM
Hi.

Let me know what you want for the Pirate Prison room in terms of Christmas or River Stuff. I will buy you whatever you want (within reason, of course. ;) )

PM me with a list if you'd like to trade.

Thanks.

Califgirl
12-16-2005, 10:23 PM
Sent you a pm.

If anyone would like the tent room, I am looking for Christmas stuff.

Disneyfan_77
12-17-2005, 12:35 AM
I will vouch for califgirl. She is honest and I have traded her stuff for codes before without any problems!:)

CoolTigerLily
12-17-2005, 08:29 AM
Let me know what christmas stuff you will take in trade for Tent Room Code.

Califgirl
12-17-2005, 09:10 AM
I would like about 10,000 - 15,000 credits of river or Christmas stuff. But, make an offer - you never know.

Califgirl
12-17-2005, 09:11 AM
I will vouch for califgirl. She is honest and I have traded her stuff for codes before without any problems!:)

Thanks, Disneyfan_77! It is always fun to trade with you!

CoolTigerLily
12-17-2005, 10:32 PM
Ok I'll trade Christmas stuff for Tent Room Code. It won't be until Monday before we can trade as I have plans on Sunday and could not get into VMK today without crashing in a couple of minutes so I just took the day off from VMK and went shopping with real money instead at the mall. Yikes! talk about reality setting in. At one point I found myself looking for a place to Ned!

Califgirl
12-17-2005, 10:36 PM
Ok I'll trade Christmas stuff for Tent Room Code. It won't be until Monday before we can trade as I have plans on Sunday and could not get into VMK today without crashing in a couple of minutes so I just took the day off from VMK and went shopping with real money instead at the mall. Yikes! talk about reality setting in. At one point I found myself looking for a place to Ned!

LOL! Looking for a place to Ned?? :rotfl2: I know just how you feel! ;)
Monday will be fine. We can finalize things then!

CoolTigerLily
12-20-2005, 08:16 AM
Sorry could not make it on last night but I will be in VMK tonight. I'll post a message here so you know where to find me.

camo-man
12-20-2005, 02:16 PM
i really need this i will trade christmas, items space room codes, hyena pin, light blue and dark blue rockets, you chose i really need this!

camo-man
12-20-2005, 11:26 PM
i will still do this, even though i dont need the code as bad anymore.