PDA

View Full Version : wdw rides

tinkerjo
12-15-2005, 10:21 AM
so what is your favorite ride at wdw :wizard: ? mine is the rockin' roller coaster at mgm. i have not gotten 2 ride some or the new rides yet... have not been to wdw for 2 years! im goin' in june 2006! what is the ride you hate the most. i love them all!

AllyGirlie
12-15-2005, 11:04 AM
I love The Haunted Mansion (it's my house..). It's funny because when I was little it scared me so much, but now I love it. I like all the details and I can ride it and name off all these facts about it..it's crazy.

I hate that new Stitch Great Escape thing..it's a waste of time and space in my opinion..

Cinderella94
12-15-2005, 12:19 PM
I love The Haunted Mansion (it's my house..). It's funny because when I was little it scared me so much, but now I love it. I like all the details and I can ride it and name off all these facts about it..it's crazy.

I hate that new Stitch Great Escape thing..it's a waste of time and space in my opinion..

Wow...that's all the exact same thing for me too! Except I'd probably say I have two favorites, Haunted Mansion and POTC(Pirates Of The Carribean)

CASTAWAYCAYCUTIE
12-15-2005, 12:57 PM
mine are MISSION: SPACE and Test Track!

Maleficent909TL
12-15-2005, 01:05 PM
My favorites are Test Track, Star Tours, and the Rockin' Roller Coaster. My least favorite is It's a Small World, and Stitch's Great Escape. The dolls creep me out on It's a Small World.

tinkerjo
12-15-2005, 03:16 PM
My favorites are Test Track, Star Tours, and the Rockin' Roller Coaster. My least favorite is It's a Small World, and Stitch's Great Escape. The dolls creep me out on It's a Small World.

everyone says that stich's ride sucks! me and my dad loved the ride before stich's ride i will not be riding that one!!!

Cinderella94
12-15-2005, 03:28 PM
everyone says that stich's ride sucks! me and my dad loved the ride before stich's ride i will not be riding that one!!!

Good..it does suck. Don't even waste your time with it.