PDA

View Full Version : Are You Still Nervous About Going On Hollywood Tower Of Terror?

TiNKERBELLAo5
12-13-2005, 06:44 PM
Are You Still Nervous About Going On Hollywood Tower Of Terror Even Though You've Been On It A Millon Times? To be honest i still get nervous during the pre-show in that room and while on the ride RIGTH before the 1st drop? I love then ride and i could ride it all day. I was just wondering if anyone was nervous too :confused3

ThinkTink510
12-13-2005, 08:00 PM
i love that ride. when i was there in may the tot was walk on so my sister and i did it 14 times lol.

TiggerLove101
12-13-2005, 08:05 PM
haha, oh yeah. I always start panicking right before the first drop, when everyone is sitting there silent in the dark. That's why I love the ride, because i've never ONCE been scared out of my mind.

Daisymae26
12-13-2005, 08:10 PM
the first time i went on it, i was laughing hysterically. now i don't laugh anymore, but i still love it!

kidpluto
12-13-2005, 08:35 PM
i am like that with almost every ride (except maybe small world and TTA ) i always need a first ride to calm down and the second is just so funn!

disneygalsdd
12-13-2005, 08:39 PM
i am like that with almost every ride (except maybe small world and TTA ) i always need a first ride to calm down and the second is just so funn!

Im fine w/TOT but smallworld gives me the hebbiejebbies idk its pretty scary when u think about it all of those disney rides w/talking dolls are pretty darn weird......Brrrrr.... im not kidding :blush:

TiNKERBELLAo5
12-13-2005, 08:47 PM
Im fine w/TOT but smallworld gives me the hebbiejebbies idk its pretty scary when u think about it all of those disney rides w/talking dolls are pretty darn weird......Brrrrr.... im not kidding :blush:

THANK GOD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!

i always thougth that if you sat the farthest on the left (closes to the dolls) in the last row ( on ist a small world after all) that you will be sucked underneath the water:scared:... lol the last time i was there (aug 05) ista small world was closed... i think they needed to clean up the bodys.... :rotfl2:

i was kidding about the bodys part but i wasnt kidding about the last row...

Daisymae26
12-13-2005, 08:49 PM
^TiNKERBELLAo5, i love the quotes in your sig!

soccercruiser87
12-13-2005, 09:36 PM
i love the Tower of Terror...not nervous at all :goodvibes

2HOT2touch
12-13-2005, 10:23 PM
I get nervous whike I am in the line and like right before it drops but thats about all. and for tinkerbelle and disneygal after reading kingdom keepers I will always be scared to go on its a small world, because in the book the dolls come to life and try to kill them...

jiminy8
12-13-2005, 10:51 PM
yeahhh i get scared that im gonna have like a heart attack from the shock lol ( iknow its not gonna happen lol but still i thikn it is) but once it happens i love it...me and my bro sometimes have time to have a whole convo when were waiting to be dropped after like the 3rd time
lol like THIS RIDE IS AWSOME YEAH I KNOW (high fives) lol good memory lol but just before i start to like bug out so i try to calm myself down a biit then maybs i wont be as shocked...also i dont like the feeling of the blood being rushed up and down your body lol when im on it i jsut visualize it (not good) :tilt:

Sparx
12-13-2005, 11:30 PM
I never get nervous. I don't scream either. I just sit back and enjoy the ride. I do sometimes make an exagerated face for the picture though. lol

Arielfn93
12-14-2005, 10:45 AM
I was so scared of it that the employee had to take me back down to the lobby on the Silver elevator and I had to wait for my sister and dad to finish

Florida_luvr924
12-14-2005, 11:06 AM
Yes, In fact I'm so nervous I've never gone on it!!!

wdwgirl03
12-14-2005, 11:51 AM
Yes, I do!!! :blush: :blush: Right as we ended the ride one time I sort of screamed omg...some guys started laughing at me...oh well!! Atleast I got up the guts to actually go on it! That alone for me is a feat in itself!

Maleficent909TL
12-14-2005, 02:13 PM
I am like that with almost all rides. In fact, I'm such a chicken that I've never ridden it! I have a reason though: it's all drops, and I HATE drops. I've never been on a roller coater with big drops. And yes, It's a Small World has always been boring for me (my family likes taking pictures of me being depressed and bored), but after Kingdom Keepers, I'm gonna be freaked out even more.

:teeth: (If you smile, they stop!!!)

U Just Got PUNKD
12-14-2005, 04:05 PM
I have never been on that ride but... When I went to disney (the last time I went) we wre about to go on it but I had on the Rock'in Roller coster like a billion times and I was about to throw up so I didn't go on it because I would of tossed my lunch so yea... :rolleyes:

Jamesy Epcot
12-17-2005, 11:04 PM
When you go into pitch black and they hold you there for at least five seconds :confused3 .Because u don't know which you are going . Up or down. :confused3

mousenuttjr
12-18-2005, 11:09 PM
I get nervous in the Pre-Show and walking into the 'grounds' for the ride.
It freaks me out.
And I'm not ashamed to admit it!! :)

Princess Ash
12-18-2005, 11:19 PM
Oh absolutely! My heart starts pounding and usually I mutter, smiling of course, "I'm gonna die now!!!"

Course, it's def 1 of my fav rides ;)
Most of my fam, cept my mom, hates it...they just don't like that falling feeling, so it's become sorta "our" ride :teeth:

TheBellhop
12-19-2005, 04:49 PM
Ewww. I have NO idea why the put Rockin Rollercoaster next to Tower. Totally ruins the mood. I hate Rockin' Rollercoaster.

Now the Tower, on the other hand ;)