PDA

View Full Version : Creative Express - 12 Days of Christmas

eeyoreforever
12-13-2005, 06:57 AM
I saw on the Creative Express website that they are supposed to be doing the 12 days of Christmas starting on Dec 12 - which was yesterday. I haven't been able to find anything else about it and I haven't received any e-mails from them yet.

Does anyone know what or where to find the specials or has anyone received an e-mail about it yet? I think I'm not receiving all of my e-mails.

Thanks for any help.

piratesmate
12-13-2005, 07:40 AM
Actually they were running a different special everyday from Nov 30th to Dec 11th. I saw the same thing you did, but have no idea what might be on sale now...the Sizzix/Coluzzle holiday items have been on sale for a while, so that's not new. Same with the DT holiday cards. :confused3

havencruiser
12-13-2005, 07:46 AM
I received the email but there really wasn't anything that exciting in them and by the time I read them they were out of most of the things. The items that were offered "free" often failed to download. You didn't miss much!

piratesmate
12-13-2005, 07:56 AM
I received the email but there really wasn't anything that exciting in them and by the time I read them they were out of most of the things. The items that were offered "free" often failed to download. You didn't miss much!

CreativeXpress had free stuff to download?? I missed that - unless you mean the things over at Scrapbook.com - well really ComputerScrapbook.com. They had some free stuff to download, which I did but haven't really looked at yet. They still have 7 of the free things available on their "free" tab. http://www.computerscrapbook.com/free-digital-scrapbooking.html