PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

JackSparrow0791
12-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Hey everyone,

Yea, I dont usually do this type of stuff since im a guy but im in need of some serious help. You see theres this girl ive liked for 9 months, only one prob a couple most after i started likin her she tried out for cheerleading and made the varisty squad. Know i no ur all thinkin i must be a geek but im not there just a lot of tenision between me and a couple of the popular :elites" as their called in my school. Now to make matter worse, one of my best friends just started dating a guy that i think ok, but now whenever i see them together i start gettin jealous and i think i have more feelings for her now.

So what do i do?

Cinderella94
12-12-2005, 05:36 PM
Wish I could help...but unfourtunately it looks like we're both in the same boat.

JackSparrow0791
12-12-2005, 05:38 PM
yep and he situation stinks, c'mon everyone u got to have some advice for cinderella and I.

Cinderella94
12-12-2005, 05:38 PM
yep and he situation stinks, c'mon everyone u got to have some advice for cinderella and I.

Yeah!!

Btw- you can call me Sammi :)

JackSparrow0791
12-12-2005, 05:41 PM
alright sammi im brendan

Cinderella94
12-12-2005, 05:46 PM
Hi Brendan!

JackSparrow0791
12-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Hi! :-D

2HOT2touch
12-12-2005, 05:55 PM
why don't you tell how you feel? do you talk to her at all?

JackSparrow0791
12-12-2005, 06:01 PM
the cheerleader? yea she lives one street ova from me and is on my bus but i dont think she likes me. BTW I have a winter semi comin up.

2HOT2touch
12-12-2005, 06:09 PM
wait im confused. who do you like?

CASTAWAYCAYCUTIE
12-12-2005, 06:17 PM
alright sammi im brendan

Hi Brendan!!!!
Now I know who I'm talking to on your thread DISNEY WORLD TRIPS!!!!.
Go Disney!!

HEHEHE

BTW- If you didn't already know, my name is K~A~T or Kat!! Hi! :wave2:

And as I've told Sammi... I am thinking about what to do...

MuNkY
12-12-2005, 06:17 PM
Try breaking the ice with her. Once you get a convorsation going, complement her. Tell her she has nice hair or nice eyes or something like that.

2HOT2touch
12-12-2005, 06:19 PM
Try breaking the ice with her. Once you get a convorsation going, complement her. Tell her she has nice hair or nice eyes or something like that.

and beautiful but not hot or sexy.
But i think you should just tell her how you feel, I think she would like it. I know I would like it if a guy actually told me what he was really thinking...

MuNkY
12-12-2005, 06:21 PM
and beautiful but not hot or sexy.
But i think you should just tell her how you feel, I think she would like it. I know I would like it if a guy actually told me what he was really thinking...
I've also seen when someone knows someone else likes them, they often grow a little crush on that person.

2HOT2touch
12-12-2005, 06:25 PM
^^^its true....it does happen sometimes....

JackSparrow0791
12-12-2005, 07:44 PM
yea i like her but the prob is when i try and do tht she tries to shun me.

I also like the other girl thats y im so confused

2HOT2touch
12-12-2005, 07:49 PM
the girl that has a boyfriend?

and if you like confess your love to her, she will get scared away. we can't take it sometimes. like my friend has been going out with this guy for likemaybe 2 weeks and then he said i love you and she got freaked out and started being weird around him. remember she has to think about her life and things too. but i think you should atleast be honest with her.

MuNkY
12-12-2005, 07:55 PM
the girl that has a boyfriend?

and if you like confess your love to her, she will get scared away. we can't take it sometimes. like my friend has been going out with this guy for likemaybe 2 weeks and then he said i love you and she got freaked out and started being weird around him. remember she has to think about her life and things too. but i think you should atleast be honest with her.
Yeah don't be blatant about it. If things ever get off the ground, I'd let her be the first to say "I love you".

BTW, 2 weeks is WAY too early to say that to someone. :rotfl:

JackSparrow0791
12-12-2005, 08:21 PM
guys let get to the point of me askin her out first and no she doesnt have a bf.

2HOT2touch
12-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Yeah don't be blatant about it. If things ever get off the ground, I'd let her be the first to say "I love you".

BTW, 2 weeks is WAY too early to say that to someone. :rotfl:

I know thats why she got freaked out!!!

2HOT2touch
12-12-2005, 08:28 PM
guys let get to the point of me askin her out first and no she doesnt have a bf.
Ok I say go through the pros and cons of both girls. what you like about both and what you dont like about both and that will help you figure out who you like better. and if you are going ask one of them out, first of all do it in person and dont have one of your friends do it. and dont do it in front of alot of people, cuz that could make her scared or they could change her answer and it might not be the one she really wants to say. so one day like find her and take her aside and tell her how much you like her(with out freaking her out) and then ask her if she would go out with you.

MuNkY
12-12-2005, 08:57 PM
I think your a good step or two ahead of where you should be. I think you should concentrate first on getting on good terms with her. Once that happened, then you can work on asking her out.

JackSparrow0791
12-13-2005, 11:01 AM
i am on goods terms with her, or i was until bout ten mins. ago.

So i see both girls that i like passin notes in class about somethin and they looked ova at me once or twice.Earlier in the day i told the girl im good friends with that she wasnt lookin too good becuase of her bein sick, she freaked out on me and she knew i didnt mean it the way i said it but anyways...

there all talkin and then my friend brings up this thing i said right in front of thet other girl and exaggerated by sayin i said she was ugly! im kinda P.O.ed right now about that and i have no idea what they wer sayin in that note except that it was about me

As i said earlier srry for troulbing everyone but...

Tiinkerbelle
12-13-2005, 12:02 PM
When I was in high school, I seriously think these "groups" are over rated. Everyone is equal, when you get into college they just disappear. If you like the cheerleader girl tell her how you feel but become her friend first. Knowing cheerleaders they can be so cruel if your not a "jock" I'm not sure if you are or not. Also the jealousy you may feel towards your friend could be a spark of something, or just jealous that they are in a relationship and you want to be in one with the cheerleader. I would make friends with the cheerleader, slow steps, and then spend time with your friend more to see if there may be something there. If you feel incomplete when your friend is not around there may be something there, so tell her how you really feel. Being a girl I know when a guy is open with his feelings it really gets to our hearts since not really many guys are open at all. Just be open and find out what you want one thing at a time, 2 things at once can be very confusing and stressful. I wish you the best of luck. Hope my advice helps any. :grouphug: If you ever need help all of us at the teen board are always more then happy to help.

JackSparrow0791
12-13-2005, 01:30 PM
i am friends with her. I do plan to ask her to winter semi but idk...

DHSsenior007
12-13-2005, 04:29 PM
I would just ask her, the cheerleader, to the dance or even just to hang out. I don't think you need to tell her you like her, I mean, when you ask someone out, it's assumed that you do like her! And then just see what she's like on a date or whatever. As for the other girl, there could be several reasons for the jealousy as tiinkerbelle pointed out.

Now, as for that situation today, I would just make sure everyone knew you didn't say she was ugly. Other than that, ignore it... notes can be a good sign, trust me, I would know!

MuNkY
12-13-2005, 06:21 PM
i am on goods terms with her, or i was until bout ten mins. ago.

So i see both girls that i like passin notes in class about somethin and they looked ova at me once or twice.Earlier in the day i told the girl im good friends with that she wasnt lookin too good becuase of her bein sick, she freaked out on me and she knew i didnt mean it the way i said it but anyways...

there all talkin and then my friend brings up this thing i said right in front of thet other girl and exaggerated by sayin i said she was ugly! im kinda P.O.ed right now about that and i have no idea what they wer sayin in that note except that it was about me

As i said earlier srry for troulbing everyone but...
Never, EVER, say a woman doesn't look less than beautiful.

DHSsenior007
12-13-2005, 07:07 PM

All I'm gonna say is AMEN!!!! Man... if only all the guys at my school knew that...

MuNkY
12-13-2005, 07:31 PM
All I'm gonna say is AMEN!!!! Man... if only all the guys at my school knew that...
Most I know haven't figured that out yet. It's not that hard really. :confused3

DHSsenior007
12-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Nope, not one bit. I had this one guy tell me I wasn't all that pretty, but I was smart, so that's why he liked me so much... lets just say I didn't say yes when he asked me out...

Wow, that makes me sound superficial, I'm really not...

Daisymae26
12-13-2005, 07:55 PM
Nope, not one bit. I had this one guy tell me I wasn't all that pretty, but I was smart, so that's why he liked me so much... lets just say I didn't say yes when he asked me out...

Wow, that makes me sound superficial, I'm really not...

Don't worry, I would have done the same thing! :)

2HOT2touch
12-13-2005, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuNkY

Omg I wish every guy on the planet knew that!!!!! but then again guys at my age are really dense and are just thinking about one thing...thats why I normally like older guys...

JackSparrow0791
12-14-2005, 05:40 AM
heh, i think i made up for that situation now so im hoping to ask her to winter semi after disney vacation (i dont want to have her sayin no spoil the vacation)

2HOT2touch
12-14-2005, 08:16 AM
well im happy for you.

DHSsenior007
12-14-2005, 05:11 PM
Good for you! At least one guy I know can take the initiative... I'm having my own guy problems and they probably won't work out either!

JackSparrow0791
12-14-2005, 08:35 PM
thanxs, whats ur problems?

2HOT2touch
12-14-2005, 09:40 PM
Good for you! At least one guy I know can take the initiative... I'm having my own guy problems and they probably won't work out either!
Yea whats wrong???

cuz my only guy problems, now that the guy that i hooked up with over the summer is out of the picture, are which boy to choose. The senior whom I talk to alot and am prolly going to prom with or the junior who I used to talk to and occasionally talk to now and we are both going to Yale together in feb. for Model UN. I think I like the junior better than the senior cuz i think i like a challenge and want what I can't have or is a challenge to get....but idk know what to do about it....lol.

JackSparrow0791
12-15-2005, 04:32 AM
yikes

DHSsenior007
12-15-2005, 07:13 AM
My problem is I like this guy, and some days he'll talk to me a lot, and start the conversation and everything, and then on other days he'll ignore me! It makes no sense at all...

2hot2touch, that doesn't sound fun at all! I know what you mean about the challenge, you always want what you can't have! I don't even know what I would do...

2HOT2touch
12-15-2005, 08:54 AM
My problem is I like this guy, and some days he'll talk to me a lot, and start the conversation and everything, and then on other days he'll ignore me! It makes no sense at all...

2hot2touch, that doesn't sound fun at all! I know what you mean about the challenge, you always want what you can't have! I don't even know what I would do...
i know what you mean!!! guys do that ALLLL the time. I hate it, like why can't they make up their minds??? guys are so confusing, and i understand that girls are confusing to them too, and i can understand why, but guys are suposed to be simple minded and they aren't at all!!! I say why don't you try to start the conversation once and a while. And if he doesn't want to talk then he should have a good reason. I think guys should explain what is going through their minds!!!!! cuz i know girls do all the time...

2HOT2touch
12-15-2005, 08:55 AM
yikes

well yea....but what do i do?

JackSparrow0791
12-15-2005, 01:30 PM

Yeah. thats what goin on with this girl and me so us guys arent the only ones doin it. thats y im so confused

poisoned apple
12-15-2005, 02:25 PM
i have like 4 crushes and i know that i can't have any of them. all the boys think that i'm the grossest thing ever, they think that i'm fat...don't ask(i'm not really) they think i'm ugly, it just really made me p.o. and all the guys in my class, well a few, are thinking about ONE thing that is really gross and also hilariously funny that they think like that. one other prolem is that when the guys make a joke that they think is funny, but none of the girls think is funny, i'm the only girl that laughs. i'm just full of guy trouble.

DHSsenior007
12-15-2005, 02:40 PM
Ugh... I wish there was a manual, here's what a guy says/does, and here is what it means! That would be pretty darn cool...

poisoned apple, I love your siggy BTW! And I'm sorry that you're having problems! I know what you mean though, about laughing at guys' jokes. The other day in physics all of these guys (including my crush) were looking at something on the computer and laughing their heads off. I went over to see what it was, and they were shooting cats out of a cannon, trying to go really far. I can't remember the URL, but this was hilarious and addicting! Before long, all of the guys in our class were standing around it, and I was the only girl watching it! Don't know why... it was pretty darn funny, morbid, but funny!

JackSparrow0791
12-15-2005, 05:42 PM
poisoned apple i would suggest not to laugh at the jokes if no one else is... espcially if there not funny

Ugh... I wish there was a manual, here's what a guy says/does, and here is what it means! That would be pretty darn cool...

I'm an open book what do u want to no?

Theres only one catch u have to be my book to the secret life of a girl.

2HOT2touch
12-15-2005, 06:16 PM
poisoned apple i would suggest not to laugh at the jokes if no one else is... espcially if there not funny

OOO I want one!!!!!! :) :wizard:

JackSparrow0791
12-15-2005, 06:53 PM
alright just leave it and ill answer it

but u have to do the same :-P

2HOT2touch
12-15-2005, 07:12 PM
ok so i told this senior whom is also a prefect at our school(which means he is like a leader, like in harry potter) that I wanted him to take me to prom....he was like ok we will see. but the thing is he went out with one of my best friends last year. so now me and my friend have a bet that 5 dollars he takes me 5 dollars he doesn't. and he knows about the bet. and like all the time i will go and eat with him or just sit with him at dinner or lunch or something and be like so we still going to prom and hes like so far or yea w/e. but i dont know if he really means it and i dont know how to tell. cuz it would be pretty weird being like are you serious...you know?

ok now ill help you with your girl problems...

JackSparrow0791
12-15-2005, 07:50 PM
guys dont like being the subject of bets just like if u were the subject of a bet between him and his friends. Also keep tryin to fill that void, he definately hasnt said hes goin wit hu so flirt with him and see what happens.

Ill leave my prob tomorrow

DHSsenior007
12-15-2005, 07:50 PM

Haha okay... I'll be your book! What would you mean if you said, "Tomorrow you need to wish me happy conception day," and then kept on talking to me for a while. Then, the next day, whenever I said, "oh yeah, happy conception day," he just said thanks and walked away...

About the conception day thing, he, one of my friends, and I are all born in September within a couple of days of each other.

So anyway, what does that mean??? Anything? Am I overanalyzing cuz I do that a lot...

Thanks!

So what do you what deciphered?? ;)

JackSparrow0791
12-15-2005, 07:52 PM
im guessing it was a joke 'cause guys cant concieve :-D so i wouldnt worry bout it unless it keeps comin up

as i siad in my last post ill post my prob tommrow

2HOT2touch
12-15-2005, 07:59 PM
guys dont like being the subject of bets just like if u were the subject of a bet between him and his friends. Also keep tryin to fill that void, he definately hasnt said hes goin wit hu so flirt with him and see what happens.

Ill leave my prob tomorrow

But it didnt start as a bet...i just asked him and he was like alright. but then me and my friend got into one of our many stupid fights and ended in a bet, and we told him about it and he was just like what do i get out of it and so was this other guy, but im not gunna go into that. and i just said idk w/e and then i was like and you get me!! :) and then i hugged him and left cuz i had a class....

DHSsenior007
12-15-2005, 08:01 PM
It wasn't a joke. As in, the date that he himself was conceived. I know exactly what he was talking about. My question is why is it that he talks to me soooo much one day, and practically ignores me the next... doesn't make sense! But I'm probably over analyzing it...

And sorry I didn't see what you said earlier, we posted at the same time...

JackSparrow0791
12-15-2005, 10:09 PM
DHS
thats fine bout not seeing my thing,

theres a very good chance he likes u and is just stumbling to think of somethin to say when he sees u ( trust me i no from experience)

2 hot 2 touch
I think theres another girl that could be involved, not definate but a theory and it doesnt matter how it started, we dont like to be the subject of bets

Boy, im startin to sound like Dr.Phil... :-D

DHSsenior007
12-16-2005, 08:03 AM
Well, Dr. Phil, thanks for your advice!!! Anything you want to know?

JackSparrow0791
12-16-2005, 07:52 PM
well i wont be on for the next week cause of disney! but...

Why does this girl hal fthe time talk to me and flirt with me and the other half ignore?

poisoned apple
12-16-2005, 08:41 PM
cuz we just wanna hang out with our friends sometimes and sometimes we wanna be near boys and it's just really weird. i hope that helped

DHSsenior007
12-17-2005, 07:12 AM
Because sometimes they can't think of anything to say... trust me... been there, done that! Or maybe they want to see if you'll make the move...

I'm leaving today!!!

poisoned apple
12-17-2005, 10:25 AM
i hope you have fun!

2HOT2touch
12-17-2005, 02:39 PM
well i wont be on for the next week cause of disney! but...

Why does this girl hal fthe time talk to me and flirt with me and the other half ignore?

She might want you to say something first...cuz i know i like it when the guy says hi to me first or IMs me first or calls...
Maybe she doesnt have time...
maybe she doesnt think its the time to talk to you or flirt with you...like maybe she thinks your not gunna wanna talk right then or something. Or she could be having a bad day and not want to talk to anyone really.

But the main reason why I wouldnt talk to a boy was becuase I wanted him to talk to me first, or I didn't think that he really wanted to talk at the time. Also if i am having a bad day or mood swings i really dont wanna talk expecally to boys..

anything else?

MuNkY
12-17-2005, 04:13 PM
anything else?
Why do girls say they have a crush but flirt with every other guy that talks to them?

2HOT2touch
12-17-2005, 07:41 PM
we like to make you jelous...

DHSsenior007
12-26-2005, 08:56 PM
ditto...

TiNKERBELLAo5
12-26-2005, 09:19 PM
we like to make you jelous...

you took the words outta my mouth..

2HOT2touch
12-27-2005, 10:46 PM
i have a question....

Why do I want what ever I can't have? i like a chalenge? I'm so sick of it, but I can't help it. I like this boy, but I don't even know why cuz i never really talk to thim that much. Like I liked him last year so we started talking little, and i guess I left some what of an immpression on him, cuz he seems to talk about me and remember me alot when hes with my friend. And we are in model UN together but we don't talk any more unless we see each other or something during school and we say Hey or something, other than that I don't really know him except for the sports he plays. But right now, hes the only thing I can think about nad its driving me crazy!!! So why do I always go after something I cant have?

DHSsenior007
12-28-2005, 08:34 AM
Hmmm.... maybe you just want that challenge. Last year, I had this HUGE crush on this guy I rarely talked to, and I think it was because I liked the image I had of him. I never really got to know him, but this year I did, and he was completely different from my image.

I hope this makes sense... I just woke up...

2HOT2touch
12-28-2005, 04:27 PM
thats exactly what I am doing, I am making an image with out really knowing him. And I feel like when we go to Yale together in Feb. for Model UN then I will get to know him and I'm not gunna like what he is really like... does that make sense?

DHSsenior007
12-28-2005, 05:12 PM
makes perfect sense! You'll just have to see! Best of luck to you on that!

I haven't seen the guy that was giving me problems since the end of this last semester... :(

2HOT2touch
12-28-2005, 05:15 PM
I'm sorry...:(

DHSsenior007
12-28-2005, 06:21 PM
Naahh... its okay... I don't really know if I still like him or not. We'll see whenever school starts again!

2HOT2touch
12-28-2005, 08:32 PM
good luck!!!

DHSsenior007
12-29-2005, 08:40 AM
thanks! u too!!

JackSparrow0791
01-03-2006, 04:04 PM
hey! How'd this get down here!?!

Anyways...

Thanks for all the help but i have just found out the girl lied to me behind my back so thats ova with. I only got to read some of the posts.

Btw making us jeleous doesnt always work.

Who had fun in disney!?!

DHSsenior007
01-03-2006, 10:38 PM
I'm sorry about the girl lying behind your back. That sucks. Today was the first day back at school, and nothing happened, so I'm just letting HIM make the first move. However, I'm totally opening to anything happening, so we'll just have to see if ANYONE makes a move...

Heck yes I had fun at Disney! That's like asking if the Pope is Catholic! ;)