PDA

View Full Version : kingdom hearts

goofyluver33
12-11-2005, 07:36 PM
I need help with kingdom hearts for ps2, I can't get past the 1st 4 levels. Can anyone help?

Sorbo78
12-12-2005, 10:49 AM
It depends on what you need help with specifically, but I would think a lot of people could help you. My best advice though would be to check out one of the many walkthroughs on gamefaqs.com.

Good luck.

DollfieDreams
12-12-2005, 09:10 PM
i am the woman to talk to darling. ive beaten the game up and down. but like sorbo said, it'd be a little but helpful if you had a specific place you needed help at. ^_^

Epcot83
01-05-2006, 04:42 PM
I need help too! I'm in tavres town for the second time and I went to Merlins House practiced magic all that stuff, and I wentot the 100 Acre Wood, and then I took the gummi peice to sid and he told me I need to get another gummi peice. Id otn know tuto do now. I've jsut been wandering around Tavre's Town fighting the heartless over and over in the 3rd district. thanks

Princess Ash
01-05-2006, 09:19 PM
I need help too! I'm only on the first level of Alice in Wonderland and I freed Alice (for the first time) and beat the cards and I have no idea what I'm doing now??? Help Becka!!!

DollfieDreams
01-06-2006, 05:33 PM
XD...

*clears throat* ahem...

you need to go into the forest and find the cheshire cat. he's going to tell you something that makes no sense (obviously) but basically you need to get into the upside down room. the tea party garden is right infront of it, and if you sit in some of the chairs, you get Hp and Mp balls, other times you get Heartless.

inside the little..house..thing o.0 is the bizarre room. the cheshire cat is going to tell you something again about "a little light". jump onto the "tables" in the center of the room and touch the lights with your keyblade and fire. when you release a hatch on the floor, youre back in the queen's garden and you have a chest full of puppies.

go back into the rabbit..hole..room? o.0 (where the doorknob) is and jump up onto the table. the cheshire cat will tell you that the shadows will start appearing soon, and sure enough trick master appears. your best attack against him is your bilzzard or freeze spell.

after the fight, the doorknob wakes up and yawns, revealing (of course) the keyhole. you seal it, and donald says ya'alls should move on.

if you keep exploring wonderland you can get Hp ups and the like.

Princess Ash
01-06-2006, 10:56 PM
I will try that as soon as I have time!!! Yah, I got the upside down room, this where I'm stuck! I'll try that! Thanks Becka!!!!

DollfieDreams
01-07-2006, 03:47 PM
I will try that as soon as I have time!!! Yah, I got the upside down room, this where I'm stuck! I'll try that! Thanks Becka!!!!

:goodvibes anytime

jiminy8
01-07-2006, 03:49 PM
:confused3 I need help too! I'm in tavres town for the second time and I went to Merlins House practiced magic all that stuff, and I wentot the 100 Acre Wood, and then I took the gummi peice to sid and he told me I need to get another gummi peice. Id otn know tuto do now. I've jsut been wandering around Tavre's Town fighting the heartless over and over in the 3rd district. thanks

mee too! im at the same place :confused3

DollfieDreams
01-07-2006, 03:53 PM
the only other advice i can give you two is to just keep going back through the previous worlds. try the colliseum. im trying my hardest to remember, but its a little fuzzy. with any other thing in the game i can help no problem, but i always hated even messing with the gummi ship and left that stuff up to my brother. i might try and look through my old games, but thats all i can think of. :confused3 sorry...

DollfieDreams
01-07-2006, 04:01 PM
okay...im not going to be able to sleep right if i cant figure this out..XD

answer some questions for me..

1.Have you Beaten Guard Armor #2?
Yes: Go talk to Cid again
No:...well duh beat him.

2.Did you go back to the Gummi Ship after Cid gave you the gummi piece?
Yes: You SHOULD be able to access Agrabah now..
No:...*ahem*

3.Did you warp to the Collesium then fly to Agrabah?
Yes:..then you should have no other problems
No:...>.>

Remember...when you get the other gummi piece from Cid, you should be able to warp to the Colliseum, than fly and use the warp hole to go to Agrabah.

Epcot83
01-07-2006, 04:20 PM
ok......so i need to complete everything in the collesium, then I can go to Agrabha? btw. i still havnt found that one peice i need to give to cid top match the other one? but do i really need to or is it jsut to make my gummi ship better. i dont really care about my ship being all pimped out. I jsut wann beat the freakin game! lol. thanks.

DollfieDreams
01-07-2006, 04:39 PM
okay..usually the gummi pieces you give cid are for your benefit. if youve already given him the gummi blocks, you should be fine. you dont need all those misc. gummi pieces if you really didnt give a crap about it (like me XD) if you fly to the colliseum, and then choose to leave from there to fly to a "mystery world", on your way you'll encounter a warp hole, go through and after some more flying you should be at agrabah.

Philadisney
01-29-2007, 05:44 PM
So I see this is a very old thread but I had a similar question, I just completed level four (deep jungle) and i know i am supposed to go back to traverse town...but...i can't select it on the map! it's gray and won't let me go there. i definitely finished the deep jungle, i sealed the keyhole and everything....what do i do?? :confused3 :thanks:

Miss Jessr!ca
01-29-2007, 05:48 PM
the only other advice i can give you two is to just keep going back through the previous worlds. try the colliseum. im trying my hardest to remember, but its a little fuzzy. with any other thing in the game i can help no problem, but i always hated even messing with the gummi ship and left that stuff up to my brother. i might try and look through my old games, but thats all i can think of. :confused3 sorry...

hmm i think the piece they need is in a chest.
i think its in the chest in the tarzan world, ontop the trees by the hippos...im not sure though..its been a while.

DollfieDreams
01-29-2007, 07:07 PM
thats really weird. i dont even recall that happening. okay,...have you tried to restart your game?if that doesnt work, try poking your head in the colliseum, just to see if you need, or can do anything there. i know that the story only progresses more when you do visit TT, but that's really odd. hmm. im sorry, i wish i could be of a little more help. :(

@missjessr!ca: i think you may be right. or its at that one onbnoxiously hard place to find up on the trees somewhere. love the roxy in your siggy. :3

Miss Jessr!ca
01-29-2007, 07:38 PM
@missjessr!ca: i think you may be right. or its at that one onbnoxiously hard place to find up on the trees somewhere. love the roxy in your siggy. :3

ugh, i think the chest in the jungle are the hardest to find...well that and HB.
hah thanks.
love the axel in yours :goodvibes