PDA

View Full Version : WHYYYYY!!!! *vent*

2HOT2touch
12-11-2005, 04:29 PM
GAHHHHHH why do I always choose the wrong guys? I hooked up with this guy over the summer, and then he started to be a jerk to me. w/e and then we just stopped talking. So today I was at the mall with my friends and they were playing around with my phone and my friend accidentally called him, cuz she was like oo whos this, imma call him. And when she told me it was him, i was like, NOO thats the guy i hooked up with, and she so she hung up. And then i was playing with my phone and he called and i accidentally hung up on him and then he called again and i hung up on him again by accident, then he let a message on my phone like saying, whatchu callin my phone for, stuff like that. So my friends(who are from jersey, long island, and another friend who is from somewhere in CT but she can be pretty mean) they called him and like cursed him out. and he hung up on them and then they left a message on his voicemail and then he left a really nasty message on my voicemail. And then they called him back on like 3 different phones and they were in a fight with him for like a half hour to 45 mins. god i hate boys!!!!
I always end up with a jerk, who only wants something from me. i wish boys where like they are in the movies. :( But seriously all my friends have nice guys, but i aways end up finding the bad ones, i hate it!!!

*sorry I just really needed to vent*

pugslee
12-11-2005, 05:03 PM
:grouphug: :pug:

Cinderella94
12-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Awwwww I am so sorry this had to happen to you!
We are all here for you.

MuNkY
12-11-2005, 06:27 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, but it could have been worse.

BandGeek911
12-11-2005, 06:32 PM
:guilty: Sorry about what happened. He does sound like a jerk. I hope you feel better :grouphug: :hug:

2HOT2touch
12-11-2005, 06:37 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, but it could have been worse.

such as....

MuNkY
12-11-2005, 06:48 PM
such as....
Such as instead of him falling off the face of the earth and then him comeing back by accident and a fight happening, he could have been a prick in the first place. He could have been abusive, and hard to break up with. Seriously, if you think it was as bad as it could have been, you need to re-think.

Sorry, but it's the truth.:(

Trust me, my aunt has been with some NASTY guys in her lifetime, and when I hear something like this, it kind of heats me up. I mean, she almost lost her life once to one of these douches, and your friends got into an arguement. Big diffrence you know.

Tiinkerbelle
12-11-2005, 06:52 PM
Ah that sucks, I've only had like...8 boyfriends before I found Andy. You'll find the right one :earsgirl: . I found Andy when I was 14 and we never went on "Break" or anything, just remember no relationship is perfect, it takes work and communication to keep it going.

2HOT2touch
12-11-2005, 07:06 PM
i never went out with him i only hooked up with him. so him hitting me wasnt the problem...the problem was that all the guys i meet are jerks and perverted, and only look for one thing, and I have had an abusive boyfriend, so chill.

Tiinkerbelle
12-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Hmm I don't see where I could have offended you in that posting, all it was saying is you will find a "perfect guy like in the movies" you just have to wait. How is that offending?

Cinderella94
12-11-2005, 07:09 PM
i never went out with him i only hooked up with him. so him hitting me wasnt the problem...the problem was that all the guys i meet are jerks and perverted, and only look for one thing, and I have had an abusive boyfriend, so chill.

Aw....I'm so sorry. Know that we're always here for you. :grouphug:

2HOT2touch
12-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Hmm I don't see where I could have offended you in that posting, all it was saying is you will find a "perfect guy like in the movies" you just have to wait. How is that offending?
sorry, that wasnt for your post...it was for Munky's

I'm sorry

MuNkY
12-11-2005, 07:16 PM

I never said it was the problem. I'm just saying, your complaining about something that's stupid. Let me tell ya something, most guys at this age are perverted. I see it every day. Your like, freaking out over something small.

Chill.

Tiinkerbelle
12-11-2005, 07:17 PM
Hmm that's not very nice you know..It may not be a big deal to you but other people -like myself- are sensitive, so when a guy is being a total meanie we feel very hurt and would like comfort.

Cinderella94
12-11-2005, 07:19 PM

I never said it was the problem. I'm just saying, your complaining about something that's stupid. Let me tell ya something, most guys at this age are perverted. I see it every day. Your like, freaking out over something small.

Chill.

*Putting on my flame suit* Not trying to attack you or anthing, but like we said, these things hurt a lot sometimes and when these things happen we want people to comfort us and be there, no matter how small it may seem.

Tiinkerbelle
12-11-2005, 07:21 PM
:teeth: Nice flame suit, does it come in purple?

Cinderella94
12-11-2005, 07:22 PM
:teeth: Nice flame suit, does it come in purple?

Hehe, thank you! They come in any color :goodvibes

Tiinkerbelle
12-11-2005, 07:23 PM
:goodvibes I think I'll pick myself up a purple one.

Cinderella94
12-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Okay! I currently am wearing a blue one :)

2HOT2touch
12-11-2005, 07:24 PM

Chill.

ok, yea this happening once i wouldnt say anything about it. but the fact that it happens alot, that pisses me off. and how would you like it if multiple girls have just used you and then taunted you about it after ward. but you know what, i dont care what you think of me or my life. and i shouldnt have to justify myself to you,cuz right now you are being just as much of a jerk as he is.

MuNkY
12-11-2005, 07:37 PM
ok, yea this happening once i wouldnt say anything about it. but the fact that it happens alot, that pisses me off. and how would you like it if multiple girls have just used you and then taunted you about it after ward. but you know what, i dont care what you think of me or my life. and i shouldnt have to justify myself to you,cuz right now you are being just as much of a jerk as he is.
I have something to say, but I have the strange feeling that if I said it it would be deleted.

Tiinkerbelle
12-11-2005, 07:38 PM
Well then make it something NICE to say :goodvibes .

MuNkY
12-11-2005, 07:39 PM
Well then make it something NICE to say :goodvibes .
Fine...

I know it hurts and I wish you the best and blah blah blah.

:rolleyes:

Tiinkerbelle
12-11-2005, 07:40 PM
:cool1: Yay.

2HOT2touch
12-11-2005, 07:42 PM
I have something to say, but I have the strange feeling that if I said it it would be deleted.

then PM it to me, Im not afraid of you.

Cinderella94
12-11-2005, 07:42 PM
Fine...

I know it hurts and I wish you the best and blah blah blah.

:rolleyes:

Yaaaaay! :banana:

2HOT2touch
12-11-2005, 07:43 PM
btw thanks girls for being there and understanding, i really apprieciate it :)

Tiinkerbelle
12-11-2005, 07:43 PM
We are always here for each other, we are girls :goodvibes .

Cinderella94
12-11-2005, 07:44 PM
btw thanks girls for being there and understanding, i really apprieciate it :)

No problem! I love having everyone here always be there for me when I'm feeling down.

MuNkY
12-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Ugggh, this is going to be my last statement.

I think your blaming the wrong people in this. I mean, don't you think you should be thinking your friends are jerks a little bit more than him? They are the ones that called him in the first place, not to mention hanging up on him. Then you apparently called him again, and somehow "accidentally" hung up on him. I mean, I would be calling back too wondering what was going on. Then you said your friends called him and cursed him out. I think he had a little bit of a reason to leave a nasty voicemail. Unless your leaving something out here, it sounds like he has been getting strange calls, then when he called back to find out what the heck was going on, he got cursed out. I don't see how you justify insulting him when as far as I can see, he's done nothing wrong.

Once again, I'm terribly sorry your hurt over this, and I'm sorry about your bad nack at picking bad men, but this one sounds more like your friends fault than his.

2HOT2touch
12-11-2005, 08:17 PM
Ugggh, this is going to be my last statement.

I think your blaming the wrong people in this.

So, I should be blaming myself guys being jerks? cuz that makes a whole lot of sense....

MuNkY
12-11-2005, 08:19 PM
So, I should be blaming myself guys being jerks? cuz that makes a whole lot of sense....
If you'd re-read what I just posted, then you would see I'm not blaming you at all.

2HOT2touch
12-11-2005, 08:22 PM
If you'd re-read what I just posted, then you would see I'm not blaming you at all.
I did and was just going to change what i said. what you read wrong in my first post was, that he called me back and left a nasty message, and thats when my friends cursed him out. i understand why he would call back, and i didnt mean to hang up on him, but he didnt have to leave the nasty message, and I am sorry but i did leave something out. Over the summer a long time after we stopped talking he started calling me and taunting me saying rude things. so im sorry i didnt tell you about that aswell...

MuNkY
12-11-2005, 08:24 PM
I did and was just going to change what i said. what you read wrong in my first post was, that he called me back and left a nasty message, and thats when my friends cursed him out. i understand why he would call back, and i didnt mean to hang up on him, but he didnt have to leave the nasty message, and I am sorry but i did leave something out. Over the summer a long time after we stopped talking he started calling me and taunting me saying rude things. so im sorry i didnt tell you about that aswell...
Well that changes everything. Lol, was that really so hard? :rotfl2:

Tiinkerbelle
12-11-2005, 08:24 PM
I don't see who else can be blamed but the jerky boys.

Cinderella94
12-11-2005, 08:25 PM

Me neither... :confused3

MuNkY
12-11-2005, 08:26 PM
From the first way it was said, I honestly cant see how you would think that. :confused3

Daisymae26
12-11-2005, 08:27 PM
i'm so sorry that happened! anytime you need us girls, we're here for you! :grouphug:

2HOT2touch
12-11-2005, 08:29 PM
From the first way it was said, I honestly cant see how you would think that. :confused3

I just think you need to listen better, because I think it was said fine the first time. there is another problem(not attacking you promise) guys need to learn how to listen....

Tiinkerbelle
12-11-2005, 08:36 PM
Well in the first place, you said "You're blaming the wrong person" when she said she was blaming the jerky boy, the only other people where the friends -who sounded like great friends- or her. From the situation being told it was not her fault at all, and the friends where just helping out, hence it's the boys fault.

Daisymae26
12-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Well in the first place, you said "You're blaming the wrong person" when she said she was blaming the jerky boy, the only other people where the friends -who sounded like great friends- or her. From the situation being told it was not her fault at all, and the friends where just helping out, hence it's the boys fault.

yup, i think so. :)

DizParks
12-11-2005, 08:47 PM
So the friends were helping out by calling him, then hanging up on him, then cursing him out on the phone. Wow those are some classy friends. :rolleyes:

2HOT2touch
12-11-2005, 08:50 PM
So the friends were helping out by calling him, then hanging up on him, then cursing him out on the phone. Wow those are some classy friends. :rolleyes:

....did you read the whole thread? I said she accidentally called him. He called back, i accidentaly hung up on him, and then he left a nasty message and THEN my friends cursed him out.

Tiinkerbelle
12-11-2005, 08:51 PM
Well they were having a tad bit of fun, I know my friends liked calling my Fiance when I was dating him the first week. The cursing was just like telling him how he's acting and things? Lol, I know when someone is rude to me my friends do the same thing. Sticking up for me.

DizParks
12-11-2005, 08:58 PM
And then i was playing with my phone and he called and i accidentally hung up on him and then he called again and i hung up on him again by accident, then he let a message on my phone like saying, whatchu callin my phone for, stuff like that. So my friends(who are from jersey, long island, and another friend who is from somewhere in CT but she can be pretty mean) they called him and like cursed him out. and he hung up on them and then they left a message on his voicemail and then he left a really nasty message on my voicemail.

From reading your first post this is what I get. He calls once, you "accidentally" hang up. He calls again you "accidentally" hang up again. He leaves a message saying why are you calling my phone. So because of him asking a question, your friends decide to call and curse him out? So while they're cursing him out he hangs up on them, (i would do the same thing), because he hung up on them cursing him out, your friends "left a message on his voice mail" which was probably a mean message. So he calls back and leaves a mean message on your phone, I'm pretty sure anybody else would do the same as he did.

Sorry, but from what you had posted I just don't see how it was his fault.

Tiinkerbelle
12-11-2005, 09:04 PM
And from what she is saying he left the nasty message before they cursed him out. Read a little bit more carefully next time.

2HOT2touch
12-11-2005, 09:06 PM
From reading your first post this is what I get. He calls once, you "accidentally" hang up. He calls again you "accidentally" hang up again. He leaves a message saying why are you calling my phone. So because of him asking a question, your friends decide to call and curse him out? So while they're cursing him out he hangs up on them, (i would do the same thing), because he hung up on them cursing him out, your friends "left a message on his voice mail" which was probably a mean message. So he calls back and leaves a mean message on your phone, I'm pretty sure anybody else would do the same as he did.

Sorry, but from what you had posted I just don't see how it was his fault.

ok as i said before, did you read the WHOLE thread? and i did accidentally hang up on him. and what he said was whatchu callin my phone for you wack, or something like that and with an attitude. and then my friend called him and said some thing like, what do you mean im wack, do you eve know who i am and hes on the other line saying things like your a *beep* *beep* and stuff like that, so she got loud with him and then he hung up. and then she called him back and said something like how you look hanging up on a girl, and idk it just got really bad after that, cuz he called me and left a really really mean/rude voice mail. and then it got really bad, cuz then my other friends got into it. and he brought his friend into it too.

DizParks
12-11-2005, 09:08 PM
whatever i'm not gonna post anymore, this thread is ridiculous.

Tiinkerbelle
12-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Ok, Lol no one said you HAD to post.

ann-e-mator
12-12-2005, 02:46 PM
I know how you feel. 4 of my 5 past boyfriends cheated on me. :) It sucks. But you know what eventually you will find one who won't be the "wrong guy" and he'll totally make you forget about every time you've ever been hurt.