PDA

View Full Version : baked cake cookies last night

goofymom/pop
12-09-2005, 06:48 AM
and had the boys taste test them this a.m. They said....OH YEAH!!!!

Did lemon and chocolate with choco chips.

thanks to whoever started that thread last week. Great recipe.....

I have to work all day tomorrow and was supposed to do dessert for the xmas party....I am taking several types of those cookies and some cheesecake bars. Thats all they get. If they wanted fancy I should be off work.... :rotfl: I think they will be surprised how good they are. :banana:

disneyfan551
12-09-2005, 09:13 AM
I made some last week, and was surprised how good they were too! I made the yellow cake mix with 1/2 bag of Heath bar mixed in, and they were fabulous!! The flavor from the cake mix really does make a nice difference!

goofymom/pop
12-09-2005, 03:45 PM
I agree....next ones will be yellow cake with butter instead of oil...rolled in cinnamon and sugar....mmmmmm

lewdyan1
12-10-2005, 04:26 PM
I just heard a great, easy cookie recipe. Buy the refrigerated sugar cookie dought and the popables. The person I knew used the Snicker Poppables, anyway wrap these into the cookie dough and bake as directed. I heard they come out great! I am trying them tomorrow!!!

kaylajr
12-10-2005, 04:31 PM
I just heard a great, easy cookie recipe. Buy the refrigerated sugar cookie dought and the popables. The person I knew used the Snicker Poppables, anyway wrap these into the cookie dough and bake as directed. I heard they come out great! I am trying them tomorrow!!!
that sounds good
let us know how they come out :)