PDA

View Full Version : Buying/Wishing for Train Teleporters

Captain Brain
12-08-2005, 01:47 PM
I am trying to get these because,they look cool and I could use them for something.

Offer:

4 Palm trees(1,400 credit value!)

Herbie Poster(Rare)

1 pair of cowboy boots

Red Scoreboard(maybe if I have to)

Thanks,
Brain

Captain Brain
12-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Bumpy

pezter
12-08-2005, 03:15 PM
I sent you a pm for the train teleporters. This code is unused. I do not want anything in return just please post here if you had any problems with the code. I did a trade today and had loads of problems with codes and am looking for feedback if this is just that I can not type or what?

Coasterguy
12-08-2005, 03:51 PM
I sent you a pm for the train teleporters. This code is unused. I do not want anything in return just please post here if you had any problems with the code. I did a trade today and had loads of problems with codes and am looking for feedback if this is just that I can not type or what?

Those numbers and letters are hard to read sometimes. Things that can get confused are S & 5, B & 8, G & 6. One thing to remember is that the letters tend to be rounded and the numbers are straighter. LOL Hope that helps.

pezter
12-08-2005, 03:57 PM
i do not think that was it. Anouther person and I tried and tried to use some codes and nothing. later on in the day the codes worked no problem. I was jsut wondering if it was a VMK thing or what. We both left the room, logged off, closed our eyes and danced but nothing.

Captain Brain
12-08-2005, 04:05 PM
Thanks pezter!I really appreciate it!:)