PDA

View Full Version : The North Face?

UrsulasShadow
12-08-2005, 02:37 PM
HELP! Where's the cheapest store or online site to find The North Face clothes for women???

carrie_106
12-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Try www.sportsbasement.com, they have some better prices on Norhtface items,

Forevryoung
12-08-2005, 04:58 PM
I dont know if this helps or not but I wear a size medium in clothes and I love my XL YOUTH Northface (the fleece style).

It is not tight on me, fits normally and I bet it was a lot cheaper than the adult sizes

spoon2003
12-08-2005, 08:55 PM
Come into Downtown Boston, City Sports basement just got a bunch of past season The North Face down and fleece stuff in for 50% off. They are going fast!!

Sue from Boston

Kapp
12-09-2005, 09:22 AM
www.moosejaw.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great prices on North Face and they have great sales and special offers (i.e. free shipping).

In Luv with Disney
12-10-2005, 11:05 PM
If anyone is looking for the Women's NORTH FACE GREENLAND coat which retails for $250, I can get them for $150. If anyone is interested, let me know! It seems these coats are the hot item right now!

RangerPooh
12-11-2005, 01:26 AM
Campmour usually has items on clearance. Prices can be hit or miss but I've seen some good buys. I think that I spelt their name correct. I know that they have a printed catalogue and am almost positive that they have a website. HTH.

UrsulasShadow
12-11-2005, 07:00 PM
I dont know if this helps or not but I wear a size medium in clothes and I love my XL YOUTH Northface (the fleece style).

It is not tight on me, fits normally and I bet it was a lot cheaper than the adult sizes
I'll have to take my DD to a store to try that on, because they look to be about $30 cheaper than the adult model! If she wasn't so picky, I'd just buy it for her. But she's 17, and if she saw a tag that said size XL, she'd freak! So I'll have to get her to try it on, and talk some reason into her.

Forevryoung
12-11-2005, 11:26 PM
I'll have to take my DD to a store to try that on, because they look to be about $30 cheaper than the adult model! If she wasn't so picky, I'd just buy it for her. But she's 17, and if she saw a tag that said size XL, she'd freak! So I'll have to get her to try it on, and talk some reason into her.

I'm 21 so I would throw similar fit :rotfl2:

It says XL Youth on it (my mom pointed it out to me because it was a gift). The XL Youth actually fits me better than an adult small did

UrsulasShadow
12-12-2005, 07:56 PM
I'm 21 so I would throw similar fit :rotfl2:

It says XL Youth on it (my mom pointed it out to me because it was a gift). The XL Youth actually fits me better than an adult small did
Was it the Khumbu style fleece top?