PDA

View Full Version : Year Round Swap ****Final Details****

PoohBearLovinMama
12-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Hi Everyone - I'm back from WDW. Whew, and thank goodness too! :earseek:

Anyway, Here are the final details of the swap. I hope to PM all the participants my addy by the end of today. Hopefully, my Dd's will cooperate! :) ETA: PM's have all been sent!

1. First and foremost, this swap is due on Jan 15th. So, please have your items shipped out to me by the 15th.

2. Since communication is so important, please PM me after you’ve shipped out your package so I know to look out for it. I’ll do the same once I ship out your package.

3. For shipping, please separate your items from different groups into separate baggies/envelopes. Also make sure you put your Group # on the baggies/envelopes. If you’ve made separate colors for people, separate those too and mark which items go to which people. Since it’s winter and there’s a chance everything could get wet, put all individual baggies into a larger bag.

4. Since postage is going up on the 1st, please include $5 or a $5 stamp. I'll have to mail out the packages in boxes or extra large envelopes b/c the 12" borders don't fit in regular priority mail envelopes. So keep that in mind when heading to the post office. If there is any left over $$ I will mail it back to you in your package.

5. Make sure you include your return address and your username somewhere in your package, so I can get everything back to you.

6. If you have anything comes up and cannot complete your swap items, please let me know ASAP. That way, we can hopefully get a swap angel or at least get everyone’s items back in a timely matter.

Please make a 4x6 photo mat and 2 more elements of your choosing for your page kit:

Topper – 8 ˝ inches
Set of 2 borders – 11 inches
Frame (4x6)
Tag (at least 2x3) – including fiber and/or eyelet
Journal box with at least 2x2 space
Monogram (at least 4x4)
Set of 4 deco squares
Song Lyric or poem
Set of 2 slide mounts
Library Pocket & Tag
Mini File Folder
License Plate Frame
Shaker Box
Paper Piecing
Eyelets/Brads (6) and Fiber/Ribbon (1 yard)
Matchbook
Anything else!?!? Open to new ideas and creativity!

GROUP 1A - Fall/Winter - 6 kits
Fall - Twigs
Halloween - ksjayhawks
Thanksgiving - Mickeyteacher
Winter - Ohana4
Christmas - PBLM
Valentines Day-Dianalyn

GROUP 1B - Spring/Summer - 6 Kits
Easter - Twigs
Spring - Calanniebu
4th of July - ksjayhawks
Summer - Ohana4
Birthday - Michellepooh
Mothers Day - Bigsis1970

GROUP 3A - Fall/Winter - 6 kits
Fall - bcarson
Halloween - Havencruiser
Thanksgiving -Tink&BellesMom
Winter - calanniebu
Christmas - PixieDust32
Valentines Day - PBLM's friend Jen

GROUP 3B - Spring/Summer - 6 Kits
Easter - PBLM's friend Jen
Spring - MickeyTeacher
4th of July- bcarson
Summer - nicurn
Birthday- bigsis1970
Back to School - PixieDust32

***Groups 2 and 4 will be the Bazzill cardstock group***

GROUP 2A - Fall/Winter - 6 kits

Fall - Bubbasmom99
Halloween - Spinning
Thanksgiving - nicurn
Winter - 4ltlTinks
Christmas - 4ltlTinks friend Tracey
Valentines Day- Mommie2angels

GROUP 2B - Spring/Summer - 6 Kits
Easter - 4ltlTinks
Spring - PBLM
4th of July - Bubbasmom99
Summer - Spinning
Birthday - 4ltlTinks friend Tracey
Back to School- Dianalyn

GROUP 4A - Fall/Winter - 6 kits

Fall- Ohana4
Halloween- Nank
Thanksgiving - Twigs
Winter - Goofymom/pop
Christmas - nicurn
Valentines Day - angelmom

GROUP 4B - Spring/Summer - 6 Kits
Easter 4ltlTinks
Spring - Ohana4
4th of July - Goofymom/pop
Summer - Twigs
Birthday - 4ltlTinks
Back to School- angelmom

Gone Postal
I've received
Gone Postal Back
Swappers have Received

PixieDust32
12-10-2005, 12:35 AM
Got it. Thanks

PoohBearLovinMama
12-10-2005, 10:26 AM
:flower:

nicurn
12-11-2005, 08:00 AM
hope to send mine tomorrow or tuesday. maggie

goofymom/pop
12-11-2005, 09:03 PM
was gonna ship tomorrow but now I have to work so I will go postal Tuesday.....

calanniebu
12-12-2005, 05:36 AM
okay ... forgive the newbie ... Are you guys just really early, or am I missing something. If it's due Jan 15th, we have to get it to the host by the 15th of January, right? This is my first swap. I see a few of you mentioning you are ready to ship ... do I understand correctly?

nicurn
12-12-2005, 06:33 AM
yes, it's got to be AT the host's house BY the 15th of january. So really you should have it done and in the mail by jan 10th at the latest. Sometimes people get stuff done early because they are inspired, nothing to panic about though. maggie

calanniebu
12-12-2005, 08:26 AM
ahh ... thanks for clarifying. I was starting to panic thinking it was due the 15th of December so that the host could ship by the 15th of January.

nicurn
12-16-2005, 06:44 AM
just a bump up so y'all can find it. I'm completely done and will mail out probably monday. maggie

goofymom/pop
12-16-2005, 07:15 AM
hey girls don't forget postage is going up on the 1st of the year...you may want to mail before the increase if you can....and remember to enclose more than the 3.85 you usually use, it will cost more now.....

calanniebu
12-16-2005, 09:19 AM
hey girls don't forget postage is going up on the 1st of the year...you may want to mail before the increase if you can....and remember to enclose more than the 3.85 you usually use, it will cost more now.....

Does anyone know what Priority will be next year? (I of course already bought my stamps - not remembering that things were going up!)

PoohBearLovinMama
12-16-2005, 10:06 AM
Ahh, thanks for bumping this for me. The search function is still not working for me. Is there anyway we can add this to the Swap Sticky?

As for postage, I had no idea that it was going up, but I have to run to the post office today or tomorrow so I will ask then.

nicurn
12-28-2005, 08:28 AM
hey all, just bumping this up again as the deadline is fast approaching. I really (really) am mailing mine out next week, I didn't want it to get lost in all the christmas mail. apparently priority mail is going up to 4.05 as well. maggie

goofymom/pop
12-28-2005, 06:34 PM
cannot wait to see all the bazzill goodies

bcarson
12-30-2005, 08:25 AM
Just wanted to say I am going to Archivers today to work on mine! :cool1:

nicurn
12-30-2005, 12:07 PM
hey, put mine in the mail today. hopefully you should get them next week. maggie

PoohBearLovinMama
12-30-2005, 01:03 PM
I'll keep my eye out Maggie. Dianalyn, Jen and I are all getting together on the 7th to work on ours. I can't wait! :Pinkbounc How is everyone else doing?

angelmom
12-30-2005, 01:22 PM
I have my Valentine's items all done and now I have to get the back to school things done. I need to get to the lss to get paper for them. They should be done by the end of next week and mailed in plenty of time. I can't wait to get the things back from this swap!

bubbasmom99
12-30-2005, 03:57 PM
I picked up the last of my supplies yesterday and plan to finish everything this weekend so it should be postal next week.

bubbasmom99
12-31-2005, 12:31 AM
PBLM: Will you be getting flat-rate envelopes from the PO or do you need us to send you an envelope for the return mail??

bubbasmom99
12-31-2005, 05:14 PM
I'm done and will be postal on Tuesday. Please let me know if you need me to enclose an envelope. Thanks!!

PoohBearLovinMama
12-31-2005, 07:53 PM
Don't worry about the envelopes. I'll take care of those. :)

goofymom/pop
01-03-2006, 09:03 AM
Getting excited.....:)

Nank
01-03-2006, 10:22 AM
Mine went postal today.

I put a $3.85 return stamp, plus some extra stamps since the postage is going up on 1/8/06.

PoohBearLovinMama
01-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Okay, I'll be looking for them! :)

Spinning
01-04-2006, 12:54 PM
Mine are going postal tomorrow! Just finished! need to bag them up and send them on their way!
Anyone know how much return postage we are suppose to put in?

nicurn
01-04-2006, 01:13 PM
4.05 I think, maggie

bubbasmom99
01-04-2006, 01:26 PM
PBLM are you looking for an angel for the groups that MaryPoppinsLives is in? Since she is MIA, I highly doubt she'll send her stuff in for this swap either and I think it might be better to know that now rather than later...

PoohBearLovinMama
01-04-2006, 03:16 PM
PBLM are you looking for an angel for the groups that MaryPoppinsLives is in? Since she is MIA, I highly doubt she'll send her stuff in for this swap either and I think it might be better to know that now rather than later...

I was getting concerned about her. She hasn't posted anything since Nov. 30th or so and she hasn't even checked the PM I sent with my addy. I think I will look for a swap angel. Thanks for reminding me.

angelmom
01-04-2006, 06:14 PM
I put mine in the mail today. I'm really looking forward to getting this swap back-it was fun to do!

ksjayhawks
01-05-2006, 12:46 AM
Mine will go postal tomorrow. All are wrapped and marked with recepients name. Can't wait to see everything! :cool1:

bcarson
01-05-2006, 08:28 AM
I am done. It will go postal Fri or Sat. :love:

Spinning
01-06-2006, 10:21 AM
Didn't make it to the post office yesterday but did today! SO they are headed your way. Thanks again for hosting!
Sondra

Mickeyteacher
01-07-2006, 10:56 AM
I just returned from the post office. It is on it's way!
Shawna

havencruiser
01-07-2006, 11:15 AM
I just got back from the PO too so mine are on their way. The long line of folks waiting in line to buy the new stamps was not happy as I was mailing off 6 swaps! :confused3

calanniebu
01-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Just checking in ... I was trying to go postal today but was sick all week and am just getting my second one finished. Just sent the DBF to the post office with our christmas rebates. I'll go postal on Monday!

OH, one quick question, and my apologies if it's a stupid one. :confused3 Should I include 6 of each or 5 of each b/c I'm the sixth person in the group ... or does the sixth one go to the host for hosting? or ???

Let me know! TIA!

Diana Lyn
01-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Just checking in ... I was trying to go postal today but was sick all week and am just getting my second one finished. Just sent the DBF to the post office with our christmas rebates. I'll go postal on Monday!

OH, one quick question, and my apologies if it's a stupid one. :confused3 Should I include 6 of each or 5 of each b/c I'm the sixth person in the group ... or does the sixth one go to the host for hosting? or ???

Let me know! TIA!

I can answer this in case PBLM doesn't get on today. You make 6 and 1 of the 6 comes back to you. I guess it's just easier to make the packets up if there's one for everyone in the group including you. Make sense? Probably not, I tried though! :rotfl:

calanniebu
01-07-2006, 01:33 PM
I can answer this in case PBLM doesn't get on today. You make 6 and 1 of the 6 comes back to you. I guess it's just easier to make the packets up if there's one for everyone in the group including you. Make sense? Probably not, I tried though! :rotfl:

Nope, makes perfect sense. :-) Thanks for getting back to me ...

PoohBearLovinMama
01-07-2006, 01:33 PM
You make 6 and 1 of the 6 comes back to you. I guess it's just easier to make the packets up if there's one for everyone in the group including you.

Yup, what she said. I think it would be easier to have all 6 sets. That way when I double check everything, I can just look for 6 sets per person/group. :)

PixieDust32
01-08-2006, 02:04 AM
I am almost ready, I had Bronchitis :sick: and i was so sick and the medication make so sleepy.
But almost done, my package will go out before the 15.

calanniebu
01-08-2006, 12:05 PM
went postal :-)

bubbasmom99
01-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Sorry -- I thought you said we could keep ours to save on postage... so I only sent you 5 in each group. :sad1:

PoohBearLovinMama
01-08-2006, 03:30 PM
Sorry -- I thought you said we could keep ours to save on postage... so I only sent you 5 in each group. :sad1:

Don't worry about it. I might have said that and just don't remember. :rotfl: I'll be able to figure it out though.

PixieDust32
01-08-2006, 05:24 PM
:chat: