PDA

View Full Version : Where'd that post by Kaylajr go?

grover
12-07-2005, 10:11 PM
I came back to read it again as I was following it and now I can't find it.. :confused3

JudithM
12-07-2005, 11:18 PM
Good question ...

disneyfreakjackie
12-08-2005, 12:05 AM
what post??

kaylajr
12-08-2005, 04:45 AM
Everyone kept telling me to move on
that the issue was over
that if I "eased" up :)
things would be OK

so rather than keep rehashing stuff I deleted it
I didn't want to just keep hard feeling going

I thought maybe a fresh start :teeth:

Spinning
12-08-2005, 06:57 AM
interesting......personally it would have died on it's own. Deleted it well.......makes people wonder! But time to move on...............

kaylajr
12-08-2005, 07:01 AM
interesting......personally it would have died on it's own. Deleted it well.......makes people wonder! But time to move on...............
Can't win Can I?? :guilty:

Just thought I got the message so we didn't need to hammer on it :rolleyes:

Spinning
12-08-2005, 07:02 AM
also with deleted the swap thread, you did the girls who participated in it a disservice. I know when I get the time with my swap items I like to look back and put the names on the stuff people made. Believe it or not some pieces end up having more meaning than others, people who have left the board, people who have had serious illnesses. just recently I came across a swap item made by snow white. No idea what happened to her. But it made me think......

kaylajr
12-08-2005, 07:20 AM
also with deleted the swap thread, you did the girls who participated in it a disservice. I know when I get the time with my swap items I like to look back and put the names on the stuff people made. Believe it or not some pieces end up having more meaning than others, people who have left the board, people who have had serious illnesses. just recently I came across a swap item made by snow white. No idea what happened to her. But it made me think......
The OP KatDisney and I discussed it and agreed to delete it and that is why she opened the Swap thread
I deleted it so we could put the hard feelings in the past
or at least that was the hope no disservice intendeded :)

grover
12-08-2005, 07:55 AM
okay..thanks for letting me know.
when you delete a thread could people be made aware or something????
it only leads you to wonder what the heck is going on..where are things..I can't find this info...am I losing my mind-I know I just saw that.
also if you are going to ask a question you have to be prepared for the answer-deleting it doesn't make it better.
anyhooo---I got my answer so I am good--thanks!

kaylajr
12-08-2005, 07:57 AM
okay..thanks for letting me know.
when you delete a thread could people be made aware or something????
it only leads you to wonder what the heck is going on..where are things..I can't find this info...am I losing my mind-I know I just saw that.
also if you are going to ask a question you have to be prepared for the answer-deleting it doesn't make it better.
anyhooo---I got my answer so I am good--thanks!
Okay I was prepared for the answer and I got it ::yes::
and i understand it and I am trying to make it better :)

do you all want me to Undelete it so we can keep it going
or could we maybe just move on?? :confused3

chessie
12-08-2005, 08:09 AM
Personally, I think locking a thread is much better then deleting it. Deleting makes people wonder what they missed and make it worse in their minds. Locking makes it die but also keeps the air clear of speculation. JMHO

nicurn
12-08-2005, 08:14 AM
Personally, I think locking a thread is much better then deleting it. Deleting makes people wonder what they missed and make it worse in their minds. Locking makes it die but also keeps the air clear of speculation. JMHO

I totally agree with chessie on this one. It would have been nice if at least the 1st page of the original character swap thread was still there, now I have no clue who made the stuff and I'd like to know cause it's all so nice. I'm also not a big fan of threads just totally disappearing... kind of big brotherish. I understand why you did it mind you, but locking would have been better. maggie

scrapcreator
12-08-2005, 08:26 AM

I just went up to the sticky SWAP CALENDAR and clicked on the swap and got it to come up.

Please don't delete it from the swap calendar. We need to know who was in this swap because I've got someone from Group 1's package (which I've posted on two different threads, but one has now been deleted). I'm sure whoever it belongs to would like to have it at their house. There are some cute items in the package...

Jeanne

havencruiser
12-08-2005, 09:23 AM
As a relatively new person to this board as well as to swapping, I'd be interested in knowing that the "issue" was so that I don't make some mistake that makes folks sart (and delete) threads about something *I* did.
Thanks!

kaylajr
12-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Okay so I am new here and make mistakes to I will see if I can Fix and just "lock" them

kaylajr
12-08-2005, 09:34 AM
Okay I hope that makes everyone happy
If not well Honestly I can't make everyone happy and i give up trying :confused3