PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I might be getting...

Soccer Princess
12-07-2005, 11:32 AM
a scrap room! Yay! DBF's roomate is moving to TN in a couple weeks, which means that he will have a 2 bedroom apartment to himself (and our dog). I asked him what he was going to do with the other bedroom and he said I'm not sure yet, why do you want to make it your scrapbook room? I wasn't going to ask, BUT since he suggested it of course I jumped on it! :banana:

So, what are the must-haves for a good scrapbook room? Does anyone have the Store-In-Style peices? What are your essentials? BTW, I need to try to do this as budget as possible.

Thanks!

(and I have the BEST boyfriend EVER! :love: )

MissBubbles
12-07-2005, 03:05 PM
You lucky girl you - and yes, you do have a keeper!! :teeth:

FantasticDisFamily
12-07-2005, 04:21 PM
woo-hoo for you! Yep, hang on to that one!

Deb

goofymom/pop
12-07-2005, 05:54 PM
you need a good table...at least 6 foot..storage cubbies....a good light, some small desk top storage for the little stuff.....

and yes keep that man...:)

New England Eeyore
12-07-2005, 08:47 PM
Congrats!

I knew my DH was a keeper years ago when he bought me a second hand desk and said "I thought this would be perfect for you to use for your scrapbooking!"

Cam2Mike
12-08-2005, 10:09 AM
You are so lucky! I dream of a scrap room where I can leave all my stuff out. I would recommend plently of table space and easy access storage space. If keeping the budget is your priority buy a 6 foot folding table. Another option (which I just did for my kids) is to buy 2 drawer filing cabinets and put an old door as the table top. I got my cabinets used for $60 and found the door in someones trash. I got a peice of plexiglasd to fit the top of the door..wala..a 6 foot desk and 2 cabinets for under $100!.

Good luck.