PDA

View Full Version : question from Raul's village idiot

ismetoo
09-19-2001, 04:42 PM
Living in Raul's shadow as I do, as one of the Unholy 3, I don't get out much. Raul keeps me in a closet with my head buried in the sand. So, as a result, my knowledge is somewhat limited. I must know. The suspense is killing me. I see it everywhere, but I'm so ill-informed. Tell me, PLEASE, what does LBE mean?

Just don't tell Raul you told me - I'm not sure he wants me to know. Shhhhh.......it'll be our little secret!

Duckfan
09-19-2001, 05:23 PM
maybe he is just hiding them from you so you won't get them. LBE stands for Little Brown Envelope or in plain terms, what pin trades and other purchased pins come in.

ismetoo
09-19-2001, 07:03 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!! :p

Well, I should've been able to figure that one out on my own.

:( <sigh>...if only he'd let me go to school...

thanks, DuckFan!!!

Raulandpinboy
09-19-2001, 08:37 PM
And you call yourself my daughter sssssshhhhhhesh.

LBE Little big elephant as in Dumbo, or Little be enormous, or my favorite Lookout Below Ed.

ismetoo
09-19-2001, 09:06 PM
OK, I think I get it. Uhm, let's see....

lustrous blue egrets! How's that?

or,

Large Bald Epcots!

wait! no, I feel one coming....

Limeys Bite Englishmen!!!

TA-DA!!! Aren't you proud?

Raulandpinboy
09-19-2001, 09:24 PM
Uhhhmmmm no.

Just kidding you know your my favorite the other two phfffft who cares.

ismetoo
09-19-2001, 09:33 PM
upon further introspection, it occurs to your truly that thou aren't in a position to speak of matters of pride. For the love of God, you're married to an ill-tempered Canadian boy.

you, dear ole dad, have noooooooooo room to talk.

luv ya, mean it!

LynniethePooh
09-19-2001, 09:36 PM
I had to ask the same question about a month ago.....and I have been collecting since Feb of 2001! I think I am the leader of the Villiage Idiots! lol

ismetoo
09-19-2001, 09:43 PM
:rolleyes: gosh, Lynnie, I don't think I'd have told that one.

Here you had an opportunity to pass the cap, and you jumped in and yelled, "Wait! It might be too small. Here, let me show you how to wear it."

Tsk. Tsk. Hindsight is always 20-20 [snicker]

Raulandpinboy
09-19-2001, 09:45 PM
Look what you did, your mother is crying her eyes out. you her one and only daughter calling her a boy. Shame girl shame.

Lbe Lauree bites, everybody

NO PINS FOR YOU.

GotAnyPins
09-19-2001, 09:48 PM
Here I am....Rauls' better half, love slave, deported Canadian Boy....and I didn't know either...

Of course his bestest favorite Pinboy knew, now I will never live this down....

Mother of the Villiage Idiot....(sigh)

ismetoo
09-19-2001, 09:52 PM
Now wait just a doggone minute! *I* am not the one that brought up that resemblance to a certain Prince. That was YOUR doing. I don't think I'm the one who's confused here. Shame, shame, yerself, Raul!

LBE: Long, Boring Evolution (The title of Raul's Biography)

And I HAVE pins - so phhhhfffftttt!

Luv2Roam
09-19-2001, 09:52 PM
Don't feel bad! I thought it meant Little Bubble Envelope.;)

ismetoo
09-19-2001, 09:55 PM
luv, at least you had an idea. You and Raul IMing on the sly? Gosh, he won't even tell his own love-sla-.....er, I mean, lovely wife. How come you know so much?

RAUL, you got some 'splain' to dooooooo!

pintrader
09-19-2001, 10:04 PM
Donna you must be at Lauree house because you just posted under his daughter's handle and called yourself his love slave. YIKES maybe I'll stay in Melbourne this weekend :-^

ismetoo
09-19-2001, 10:16 PM
Just lil ole me - stirrin' the pot!

Raulandpinboy
09-19-2001, 10:19 PM
How many can you make?

LBE

Lingering brain error
Longing brothers enlightenment
Lingering bowel explosions
Luring Bar exit
Laboratory brain experiment
Lauree's brain excitable
Lovingly bold evangelist
Longingly boring exile

Now put it in a sentence

Due to a lingering brain error, and longing her brothers enlightenment, Lauree's lingering bowel explosions kept the patrons near the luring bar exit, then a laboratory brain experiment, made Lauree's brain excitable, and a lovingly bold evangelist chased the demons into a longingly boring exile.

The end I win game over man game over.

GotAnyPins
09-19-2001, 10:23 PM
So Miss Kathryn.....

Just what posts are you reading over there??????

I'm in Casselberry, cuddling w/ Pinboy..OOPPSS!!! I mean Raul....Lauree..is home by Wally world....

Whatever you are drinking, bring it on Friday.....

Raul's love slave...