PDA

View Full Version : Character Swap ~Received ~

KatDisney
12-06-2005, 11:53 AM
Please check in here so I can make sure everyone recieves thier swap items. Thanks again for your patience and I appreciate all the work you ladies did in this swap.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4221510&a=31985493&f=

link to the pictures.

Kat

nicurn
12-06-2005, 11:55 AM
hey katdisney, thanks for hosting and I'm really sorry that this whole thing got so out of control. I hope that you are feeling better. I did get mine yesterday and everything is great. maggie

mommie2angels
12-06-2005, 11:57 AM
Thanks so much Cathy! Great job everyone! Can't wait to get started on some layouts!

WDWMom
12-06-2005, 12:08 PM
Kat,

I received mine on Sat. I sure hope you are feeling better. I am sorry for the hurt feelings and hope everything is going well now.

JudithM
12-06-2005, 12:12 PM
Kathy, I wasn't in your swap, but you & I swapped in the 37 cent swap earlier this fall. I wanted to let you know that I used the half moon with stars in a layout I did recently of an Open House at the Naval Observatory in Washington, DC (years ago). I went through my folders to find something to add to the page after I had the page done & voila! There was the half moon with stars! And the colors went with what I had already put on the page :)! Thank you. (Sorry to be off topic here on this thread!)

KatDisney
12-06-2005, 12:17 PM
Ladies,

I appreciate that you are all welcoming me back. The last thing I wanted was to create a drama bomb and problems. It was never my intention but I learned a valuable lesson. JudithM I am glad you were able to use some items :) Furthermore I am SO VERY happy that everyone is getting them the work you ladies do is amazing I am hoping some day I will be as good.

Kat

nicurn
12-06-2005, 12:29 PM
oooh, I like that term "drama bomb", I'm going to file that one away katdisney. :goodvibes Seriously though, every once in awhile it does get dramatic around here. (and then it all works itself out and goes back to regular). It's kind of like desparate housewives. (credit that quote to spinning please :goodvibes ) maggie

scrapcreator
12-06-2005, 08:13 PM
I received my package yesterday and I received another one today ?!? Someone in group 1 has a package MIA. The large ziplock baggie says jennz.

Anyone? There's some very cute stuff in that package, too.

Jeanne

Disneyland_emily
12-06-2005, 10:31 PM
I got both of mine :)

-em

KatDisney
12-06-2005, 11:08 PM
gawd, I hope I did not mess alot of them up. I am so sorry. If you were in BOTH groups please say if you got both or just one package. If you are missing a package please also let me know so I can try to track it down.

Thanks and sorry again

Kat

ksjayhawks
12-06-2005, 11:36 PM
I got mine. :cool1:

Spinning
12-07-2005, 06:47 AM
Thanks for posting the pictures! I love looking at the items and saying....now why didn't I join? I could use many of those items! Oh well maybe next time!
Glad you are feeling better and back to posting!

4ltlTinks
12-07-2005, 06:59 AM
I haven't received either one...maybe it's mine???

piratesmate
12-07-2005, 07:03 AM
Thanks for posting the pictures! I love looking at the items and saying....now why didn't I join? I could use many of those items! Oh well maybe next time!
Glad you are feeling better and back to posting!

Ditto! OMG - All of those elements are terrific, but I especially love the Tink shaker box (very clever) and...well, now I forget the others. :rolleyes:

But great work ladies! :teeth:

soccerchick
12-07-2005, 07:06 AM
:worship: I'm just not in the same scrapping league w/you ladies, but I did enjoy looking at your work! Thanks for posting the link katdisney.

Thanks for creating such neat work for me to try to imitate ;)

bigsis1970
12-07-2005, 01:36 PM
I was in Group 2 and I got mine yesterday !!! Thanks ladies all things were so wonderful!! can't wait to use them Michelle

jennz
12-08-2005, 07:48 AM
I received my package yesterday and I received another one today ?!? Someone in group 1 has a package MIA. The large ziplock baggie says jennz.

Anyone? There's some very cute stuff in that package, too.

Jeanne

I recieved both of mine so someone else must be missing it...thanks for posting!

OT - Kathy I looked at some of your other pics and I have to say eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww! You're poor ankle!! Are you up and about now?

nicurn
12-08-2005, 08:02 AM
hey katdisney, any chance you could post who did what since the original character swap was deleted? I have no idea who did some of the stuff and it's really nice. maggie

scrapcreator
12-08-2005, 08:46 AM
hey katdisney, any chance you could post who did what since the original character swap was deleted? I have no idea who did some of the stuff and it's really nice. maggie

Maggie, I just went up to the Swaps sticky and clicked on Character swap and it came up. :cool1:

I still have a Group 1 package vacationing at my house. If no one claims it, I'm going to have to put it to work, lol! :earboy2:

Jeanne

4ltlTinks
12-08-2005, 10:50 AM
I am missing my group 1 package...

I am also missing my group 2 package...since my name wasn't on the sent list initially, this is supposed to be on the way to me.

scrapcreator
12-08-2005, 01:51 PM
I pm'd you about the Group 1 package. Crossing my fingers on the Group 2 package for you. LMK, OK?

And I hope you all know I was joking about putting the package to work. It is resting comfortably on the counter.

Jeanne

Ohana 4
12-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Just got back from our trip and both of mine were waiting for me. Everyone did AWESOME work. I'm so excited about getting started.

Thanks for hosting!

ReAnSt
12-08-2005, 05:01 PM
I got mine quite a few days ago. I posted in the other thread, I didn't realize this one was started. Everything is awesome, as always.

Becky

pjpoohbear
12-09-2005, 09:21 AM
This lady in the great white north got her package yesterday! Thanks ladies for all the wonderful work. Thanks Kathy for hosting.

Have a fabulous holiday all of you.

Penny

sweet maxine
12-09-2005, 01:33 PM
I just got back today, and was excited to find out that I might finally be getting the swap things back. I've checked around here, but there's no package here yet.

sweet maxine
12-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Okay, nothing in my mail today either.

Am I the only one left who hasn't received a package from this swap? :confused3

KatDisney
12-10-2005, 05:43 PM
OK so far we have 2 MIA packages?

4ltlTinks Groups 1 &2
Sweetmaxine Group 2

I do have 1 package here it came back to me as an invalid address. It is from GROUP 2

Im looking over my list now to see who it goes to..Looks like 4ltlTinks...

The *vacationing* package goes to..4ltlTinks

Sweetmaxine I know I mailed yours.. Does ANYONE have an extra from group 2? Also, if you do NOT get it let me know and I will make sure you have a set by the end of next week.

I am so thrilled all the rest have recieved thiers and you all are enjoying the items. It was a was an interesting swap to host, although I think in future I'm going to just join the swaps and give myself some more time before I even *think* to host another as this was alot more than I had anticipated. I am going to enjoy using the beautiful and creative items though :))

Kat

sweet maxine
12-10-2005, 06:03 PM
Found mine! I just got back from my trip, and today I found the package under the stack of newspapers. Cute stuff! I really love it all, and the paper piecing of Lilo is just darling!

disneyfreakjackie
12-10-2005, 10:39 PM
I'm in group 2 and haven't received mine yet!!! Weren't they all mailed out?? :confused3

pjpoohbear
12-10-2005, 10:46 PM
I really love it all, and the paper piecing of Lilo is just darling!

:cloud9: I did good, yeah! That was my first piecing ever!

PJ

scrapcreator
12-11-2005, 10:34 AM
Looks like we have a "winner", lol! You've got a PM, 4ltlTinks. :sunny:

Jeanne

KatDisney
12-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Is disneyfreakjackie the only one who hasn't recieved a package from group 2? That is just odd as I KNOW i mailed hers. BUT if you don't get it in the mail by wednesday let me know and I will make sure you got one. I am sorry they are taking so long they were all mailed at the same time.

disneyfreakjackie
12-12-2005, 09:45 PM
Got mine today!!! It took the looooong way here I guess!! :rotfl: Thanks again for hosting!!

PigletsPal
12-13-2005, 07:56 PM
Got mine. Great items. Thanks for hosting