PDA

View Full Version : i LOVE it here!! thank you!!!!!!!!!

rsjj
12-04-2005, 12:57 AM
just wanted to let everyone here know that i love it here! am getting lots of wonderful ideas & advice & suggestions &...etc., etc., etc. now i have to check here daily, to see what new things i can read about! (and most days, i'm here not just once!!) so thank you all!!!!!! :flower:

kaylajr
12-04-2005, 03:57 AM
Glad you like it here :)

Spinning
12-04-2005, 06:44 AM
so are you a mixed bag? Scrapper, crafter? cooking etc?
Lots of great ideas! Glad you found us!

piratesmate
12-04-2005, 07:10 AM
just wanted to let everyone here know that i love it here! am getting lots of wonderful ideas & advice & suggestions &...etc., etc., etc. now i have to check here daily, to see what new things i can read about! (and most days, i'm here not just once!!) so thank you all!!!!!! :flower:

I totally agree! :teeth: This is such a great group of people here: warm, friendly, helpful, and WOW are they talented!! ::yes::

I'm glad you found us here. :sunny:

Deb

Stephres
12-04-2005, 07:11 AM
Welcome to the friendliest group of crafters on the net! I'm glad you're here!

rsjj
12-04-2005, 09:52 AM
so are you a mixed bag? Scrapper, crafter? cooking etc?
Lots of great ideas! Glad you found us!

i am a "mixed bag"...i suppose! but a new one at that! scrapping...i've just got 2 albums under my belt. am trying to work on my third. crafting...have not done anything "major"...just whenever inspiration hits, and that's usually during the holidays, i think! cooking...not really good at it!

and that's what's great about this place...it's got everything, kinda like "all in one". and "inspiration" is just a click away! and everyone's been so nice!!! even welcoming me here!! and generous w/their ideas! like i've said...i love it here!!! and thank you all!!! :flower:

hulagirl_too
12-04-2005, 11:31 AM
I just want to say that I love it here too. I'm super shy and rarely ever post, but I love all the great ideas I get from this board.

I guess I'm a "mixed bag sort of girl". I've only completed one album, but I'm working on the second. I also make patio stepping stones and cement tikis, Hawaiian hair picks and accessories out of Japanese air clay, and occasionally some cross stitch projects. I also love to cook so the recipes are great too. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas!! :flower:

Twigs
12-04-2005, 01:11 PM
Glad you have found us. I have learned sooo much from the ladies here. It is quite addicting too. :flower:

goofymom/pop
12-04-2005, 01:37 PM
glad you found us and are enjoying yourself.

as for the checking out the board everyday.....soon it will be 2x or maybe 3x like most of us... :rotfl: The Dis is an addiction.

JulianneCP
12-04-2005, 07:37 PM
Welcome Welcome

Hula Girl I would love to see some of your work. My dad want 11 stepping stones for each of his grankids. He has been asking for about 5 years now ;)

pfishgirl
12-04-2005, 09:39 PM
we are glad you enjoy it here... we all too... can you tell ???

boy I need a life other then dis :rolleyes: