PDA

View Full Version : Question for other Cross Stitchers

bevgray
09-19-2001, 08:51 AM
Does anyone have or know of a chart for an alphabet using Disney Characters (Mickey, Donald, etc. or film characters)?

lynxstch
09-19-2001, 10:09 AM
can I start the begging line right behind you?..would like to get hold of one too!..thanks in advance

SGKoss
09-19-2001, 07:03 PM
Write to me at home! I think I might.

Shari

bevgray
09-19-2001, 07:16 PM
Thanks Shari, I sent an email to you per your request. I appreciate it.

SGKoss
09-19-2001, 10:47 PM
Well, I found this lady through eBay or Yahoo when I bought a pattern for The Hunchback. I looked through my catalog and don't see letters, but I bet if you asked, she could design something for you. Here's her link:

http://geocities.com/snowblanket/index.html

Let me know if this helps!

Shari

bevgray
09-20-2001, 07:58 AM
Thanks, Shari. I'll take a look.

bevgray
09-21-2001, 07:43 AM
I made contact with the lady Shari recommended and she has never seen one. Two other needlework designers I found online also didn't know of anything like this. Oh, well, guess I'll keep looking. Thanks again.

FergieTCat
09-21-2001, 10:30 AM
I don't think I've ever seen one either, but I THINK (emphasis on word THINK) that it shouldn't be too hard to design if you can find small enough patterns of the characters.

If you can find small enough patterns, I might be able to help. I can't guarantee them "peeking" around letters though, or anything like that (I'm not an artist).

PM me. And everyone else, if I manage to think of something, I will be more than happy to share.

Donna

bevgray
09-21-2001, 12:05 PM
Thank you, Donna. I'll do some looking around to see what I can find.

Mickey527
09-21-2001, 12:50 PM
I have a site with Disney Characters with the alphabet. Mostly Mickey and Minnie. If anyone has that program that can convert photos to cross stitch patterns please write me and I will send it to you. I want the patterns too. Peggie

FergieTCat
09-21-2001, 01:33 PM
I have one of those programs, but it doesn't do such a great job. If you can send me a link to the site, I'll see if it would work.

Wouldn't it be cool if Disney would do one with different characters? Such as:

A - Ariel
B - Baloo
C - Cleo
D - Dumbo

It would end up being big, but would that be spectacular for a nice wall hanging??!

Donna