PDA

View Full Version : 2006 DVC Kids Member Cruise - SSKMC06 - October 22, 2006

DDMickeyMagic
12-03-2005, 12:44 PM
My name is Alysha i am the Daughter of Mickey Magic and i was wondering who is going on the member cruise that are kids. I am 13 from Minnesota. I am looking forward to hearing from U kids who are going on the cruise!
:teeth: :banana:

WDWLVR
12-03-2005, 12:46 PM
My name is Alysha i am the Daughter of Mickey Magic and i was wondering who is going on the member cruise that are kids. I am 14 from Minnesota. I am looking forward to hearing from U kids who are going on the cruise!

Alysha - great idea to have a kids thread. I'm sure you'll find some great DIS friends.

Stitch#1
12-03-2005, 03:40 PM
My name is Alysha i am the Daughter of Mickey Magic and i was wondering who is going on the member cruise that are kids. I am 13 from Minnesota. I am looking forward to hearing from U kids who are going on the cruise!

I love that you did this. I'll have to have my son Nick (who is 10) come and post!

cgcw
12-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Hi Alysha,

I will have my DS11 Cameron check this out. Nice idea!! :cool1:

Kerlynne
12-03-2005, 05:00 PM
This is a great idea! :goodvibes I'll have my son who is 12, to post here. I will have to get him to make a screen name for himself first. :earboy2:

mickey's five
12-03-2005, 07:22 PM
:wave2: Hi Alysha- we have three teens going but they do not know yet--It's a Christmas present. After they find out we will get them in here so they can meet other teens also. Adam is 16, Kristie 14, & Jessica is 13. (ages at time of cruise)

MickeyMagic
12-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Great i am so happy that people found this and there are going to be kids that i can meet going on this cruise. Keep sending me mesages so that i can get to know you. Looking forward to talking to you all!
:sunny: :teeth: :banana: :wave:

Copper3
12-04-2005, 05:32 PM
hi alysha, my name is casey. im not going on the cruise :guilty: , but my uncle, copper3 is. i went for the 2005.

DDMickeyMagic
12-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Hey Casey that is too bad that you are not going on the cruise :guilty:! Ya i know that your uncle is going on the cruise his room is just down the hall from me. So if you wanted even though you are not going on the cruise we could write back and forth that would be great!
:teeth: :banana: :sunny: :wave:

Stitch Creator
12-05-2005, 11:11 AM
Hi my name is shawn. pirate: Im 12, but will be 13 when we sail. Im so exited! :jumping1: I've never been on a cruse before.
I can't wait to go. :banana:
The cruise looked so cool in the videos we got from Disney.
Has anyone ever gone on the cruse before? If so, how are the clubs and all the stuff for the kids/teens? Now since I'll be 13 then, I'll be able to go in teen areas?And how was the islands and stuff for the kids to do there?

DDMickeyMagic
12-05-2005, 09:47 PM
Hey Shawn i have been on a cuise befor but not as a teen but i am going in march so i can let you know how it is then. I am sooo excited to go too! If you wanted to i would like to get to know you befor the curise and then maybe we could hang out on the cruise! As for that thing about the teen club i will let you know in March hope to talk to you again!
:teeth: :wave: :teeth: :wave:

Stitch Creator
12-08-2005, 07:56 PM
Ok cool! But, im going in October so we can't hang out. Have ever seen the Herby fully loaded movie from Disney? I want to know about it before we get it, or rent it. Do you go on vmk (Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom) if so maybe I can meet you on ok? Oh and can you also see how many and how often the characters come out on the cruise?

:bounce: :3dglasses

DDMickeyMagic
12-14-2005, 07:04 PM
Hey i am going on the October cruise too, so maybe we can hang out after all. No i have not seen Herby Fully Loaded, and yes i go on VMK my name is poohscool. well hope to talk to you again.
:sunny: :teeth: :banana: :wave: :wave2: :teeth:

MINNIEGIRL501
12-17-2005, 10:07 AM
FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hey guys my name is Mary! I'm 11 right now but will be 12 and a half on the cruise. I am so excited that we can talk before the cruise! How many times has any one been on the cruise?? I have been on 3 disney cruises before! I will talk to you guys later buh byes![/[/COLOR]FONT] :cheer2: :wave:

MINNIEGIRL501
12-17-2005, 01:21 PM
**heyy guys its me , mary again. i was wondering what deck or room every ones going to be in. i will be on deck 5 but i dont no my room number if you could tell me what deck or room# we could hang out alot so pleeez respond!i cant wait tell the cruise talk ta ya l8ta!** :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cool1: :cheer2: :wave2:

DDMickeyMagic
12-17-2005, 03:49 PM
hey Mary i am really excited about the cruise. I am on deck 7 in the back i can't remember the room number right now i will get back to you on that. I have been on 5 disney cruises and my mom has been on 6 and this is the first member cruise for us well hope to talk to you again!

:teeth: :wave2: :flower: ;) :banana: :wave:

basketballtink
12-25-2005, 07:47 AM
Hey Alysha,
My name is Kristie and I just found out I'm going on the cruise for a Christmas gift.I'm 14 from New Hampshire :banana:

basketballtink
12-25-2005, 08:23 AM
**heyy guys its me , mary again. i was wondering what deck or room every ones going to be in. i will be on deck 5 but i dont no my room number if you could tell me what deck or room# we could hang out alot so pleeez respond!i cant wait tell the cruise talk ta ya l8ta!** :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cool1: :cheer2: :wave2:

Hey Mary,
I'm Kristie..I'm also going on the cruise and I'm on deck 5 to..I'm 14... :cool1:

Dolphin9
12-25-2005, 08:53 AM
Hi Alysha My name is Jessica and I am going on the Members cruise in October. :Pinkbounc I love dolphins and i want to get to know some of the kids that are going on the cruise.I just found out today that we are going for my christmas present. :banana:

MINNIEGIRL501
12-26-2005, 10:10 AM
~HeY kRiStIe ItS sOoOoOoOooOoO KoOl ThAt We ArE oN tHe SaMe DeCk!!!! :cool1: ~

<We CaN hAnG oUt AlL tHe TiMe....ExCePt Im OnLy 12....bUt I tHiNK wE cAn StIlL hAnG oUt AnD bEcOmE gOoD fRiEnDs! :grouphug: >

*If YoU hAvEnT nOtIcEd I LuV tA bE kRaZy!!!! :earseek:*

~BuH bYeZ!!!!!~

***mArY***

basketballtink
12-26-2005, 06:30 PM
Hey Mary ya its cool that we are on the same deck...we can hang out alot...my sister is 12 but she will be 13 when we sail :earseek: :earseek:

MINNIEGIRL501
12-27-2005, 07:08 AM
ThAt Is AwSoMe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: I cAnT wAiT!!!! :hourglass wHaT iS yOuR sIsTeRs NaMe???? :rolleyes: Do YoU kNoW wHaT rOoM yOu WiLl Be In?????? :bitelip:........... i WiLl FiNd OuT i DoNt KnOw YeT......

oK tAlK tO yA l8TeR!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave:

basketballtink
12-27-2005, 03:37 PM
My sisters name is Jessica...and we are in room 5126 and 5127

Dolphin9
12-28-2005, 07:11 PM
ThAt Is AwSoMe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: I cAnT wAiT!!!! :hourglass wHaT iS yOuR sIsTeRs NaMe???? :rolleyes: Do YoU kNoW wHaT rOoM yOu WiLl Be In?????? :bitelip:........... i WiLl FiNd OuT i DoNt KnOw YeT......

oK tAlK tO yA l8TeR!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave:
hey Mary im Jessica Kristies sister as Kristie has tolled u im 12.Im so happy that we are on the same deck i hope we can hang out all three of us that whould be so fun.Well ill ttyl. Jessica

MINNIEGIRL501
12-30-2005, 09:36 AM
heyy its mary!,again, i waz wondering how you can see other members profiles! :confused3

i also wanted to know if anyone has a screen name! :earboy2:

ill be waiting!!!!!!!! :hourglass

buh byez! :wave: :wave2:

DDMickeyMagic
01-04-2006, 08:25 PM
hey guys its Alysha i am looking forward to meeting all of you i will be 14 on the cruise so we all will be close in age that is exciting well hope to talk to you guys soon!!!!!!!
:teeth: :sunny: :wave2: :) :banana: :wave:

Stitch Creator
01-08-2006, 07:33 PM
Hey it's me again.i'll be on deck 2 but not sure of the room number sorry. Has anyone gone to Disney on ice? I just went to see the Incredibles one, it was awesome!!If you haven't seen it yet you have to go and see it.

:cool2: :banana:

Stitch Creator
03-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Hey Alysha my name on vmk is coolchip so if you see my say hi, or ask to be my friend ok? Oh and do you know what deck you will be on? if so can you tell me, i think i will be on deck 2.

my fav smilies

:bounce: :furious: :wave2: :banana: :rotfl: :stitch:

MINNIEGIRL501
04-13-2006, 01:35 PM
hi its me mary again. no one is very talkative and i just wanted to ask if anyone is taying at disney workd before or after the cruise. So please answer! buh byez! :wave: peace! :hippie:

i will be listening:listen: