PDA

View Full Version : need ideas - 2006 calendars

calanniebu
12-02-2005, 06:53 AM
I saw these 'make your own' calendars - http://www.impressrubberstamps.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=calendar_2006&Category_Code= - and thought they'd be great gifts, except I have a hard time paying $8.

Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to get something comparable cheaper?

onedisneylover
12-02-2005, 07:53 AM
this is kind of funny coming from me, as computer illiterate as i am, but you can make that stuff in microsoft word.

you can either put it in a premade spiral bound album, or you can take it to kinkos, or one of the office stores and they can bind it for you.

calanniebu
12-02-2005, 08:03 AM
this is kind of funny coming from me, as computer illiterate as i am, but you can make that stuff in microsoft word.

you can either put it in a premade spiral bound album, or you can take it to kinkos, or one of the office stores and they can bind it for you.

maybe I should be more specific, I like how this one has a little stand and is not spiral bound. Any ideas on where to get a display tray of sorts?

rsjj
12-04-2005, 12:53 AM
if i'm not mistaken...you can use empty cd cases. i once got a calendar like that, and it was in a clear case, just like the website you posted. and it's actually like a cd case! i'll have to go look for that gift, and see. :flower:

calanniebu
12-04-2005, 06:31 PM
if i'm not mistaken...you can use empty cd cases. i once got a calendar like that, and it was in a clear case, just like the website you posted. and it's actually like a cd case! i'll have to go look for that gift, and see. :flower:

hmm ... didn't think of that ... let me know what you find out.