PDA

View Full Version : Tickets - Finding out Days left on them

spm23
11-30-2005, 08:06 AM
Foolishly, I cannot remember how many days our 7 day hoppers have left on them, apart from giving them someone to take over with them, is there any way I can find out whats left on them?

Thanks

NJBlackBerry
11-30-2005, 08:26 AM
We are in the same boat. It apparently can not be done online or over the phone. Only at Guest Services at WDW. And write the remaining days/extras on them with a Sharpie :confused3

VSL
11-30-2005, 01:30 PM
I always thought that the 5- and 7-day hoppers were, once activated, only valid for the 5/7 days directly following activation :confused3 (but I've never looked into this - it's only an assumption!).

JohnnySharp2
11-30-2005, 01:32 PM
I always thought that the 5- and 7-day hoppers were, once activated, only valid for the 5/7 days directly following activation :confused3 (but I've never looked into this - it's only an assumption!).

No the old style 5/7 day hopper tickets have no expiry date and are still valid at the parks, although they are no longer in production.

The only way you can tell what days are left is at Guest Services at one of the parks.

VSL
11-30-2005, 01:36 PM
Ah! I must have seen it when looking at the current tickets!

Miffy2003
11-30-2005, 02:42 PM
I took over 16 tickets last trip (for various friends) to check how many days were left on each :teeth:

Poor Guest Services, but somehow they were still smiling when I had finished ;)

This is the only way to check, as others have said above :)

eyoreaud
11-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Ah, this is one of the things that i was gona ask as well! Does anyone know if you can also get them checked at guest services at DTD? :confused3

Audrey ::MinnieMo

Pootle
12-01-2005, 02:56 AM
Ah, this is one of the things that i was gona ask as well! Does anyone know if you can also get them checked at guest services at DTD? :confused3

Audrey ::MinnieMo

You can. It's the place I always take mine to check them. :sunny:

spm23
12-02-2005, 06:23 AM
Anyone know if you can post them to guest services with a letter and a self addressed envelope?

SimonV
12-02-2005, 07:32 AM
I don't know for sure, but I doubt it very much, spm23. Disney don't usually like to have anything to do with returning post like this. I would also be very reluctant to entrust valid tickets to the postal system - there are too many ways for them to get lost. Any guest services kiosk - including DD - can scan them for you and tell you how many days are left, but only Disney can do this on site.

Miffy2003
12-02-2005, 05:10 PM
I agree with Simon. I would not chance it, personally.

I guess as well you would need enough USA stamps to put on the envelope to get it posted back, though you might well have those anyway :)