PDA

View Full Version : Why Can't I Post?

Am_I_There_Yet
11-29-2005, 02:08 PM
I keep getting messages that I've already posted a duplicate post. Now watch this one go through...

elliemae1192
11-29-2005, 02:18 PM
:rotfl: I'm having the same problem. Ironic that this is the one that goes through. :rotfl:

safetymom
11-29-2005, 02:20 PM
Just make your title one word. When it posts go back and edit the title. You should have no problems if you do this.

Am_I_There_Yet
11-29-2005, 03:15 PM
Just make your title one word. When it posts go back and edit the title. You should have no problems if you do this.

You're referring to starting new threads, right? I've had no troubles responding to existing threads.

I can't think of when it would have let me go back to alter the thread's title. I haven't tried using my "back button" on my browser. I'll have to try it again and see if I can edit it.

Soooo frustrating!

Am_I_There_Yet
11-29-2005, 03:33 PM
For some strange reason, I was able to post a new thread a few moments ago, with no difficulties. I know the MSN boards have gremlins - maybe DIS does too?

safetymom
11-29-2005, 06:41 PM
On any post that you create there is an edit button on the lower left hand side. Using the back button will do nothing.

Just click on the edit button and you can change the title or the message. Then hit the post button and you will have edited your post.