PDA

View Full Version : Mnsshp Is It The Same Every Year

angel659
11-29-2005, 07:35 AM
Hi

We went to the MNSSHP this year and had a great time.

We are planning our next trip in 2007 (how can I wait that long) I wanted to go in May, but my dh had a great time at the party and wants to go back then. This time we are booking 3 weeks which is why I said how about May instead of March and he liked October.

Anyway, I was wondering is the MNSSHP parade and celebrations the same each year? I was thinking if it was whether to try and persuade him to go in May.

Thanks

Miffy2003
11-29-2005, 03:54 PM
Bump!

1000th happy haunt
11-29-2005, 05:38 PM
MNSSHP is similar, but different each year.

This year's fireworks were completely different than last year's.

florida sun
11-29-2005, 06:11 PM
Angel

This is one thing I am really looking forward to myself next year, glad you enjoyed it so much.

Sue :wave:

KayleeUK
11-30-2005, 06:15 AM
I have been to MNSSHP a few times and they are very much the same. But I do love them and are looking forward to going next year :)

tim june and sam
11-30-2005, 02:20 PM
We visited MNSSHP this year for the first time, but I did some reading around before committing to the tickets.

Appears that general content is very similar year to year - this includes the Parade and Headless Horseman. However, this year the firweorks were brand new (including the perimeter fireworks towards the end for the first time) and the Trick or Treat candy was extra themed.

Other than perhaps more subtle changes, the content varies little year to year and with new fireworks/music in '05, you can expect little major change in '06? ::MickeyMo

wayneg
12-05-2005, 04:15 AM
We have been last 3 years to MNSSHP. As said basically the same each year.
I prefer to do this evening rather than go through the day.

MNSSHP, Shorter lines, Free photo, free candy, cheaper than day pass. 4pm-12 in there almost as long as a day pass. And get to dress up.

Also this year because we went in early (4pm instead of 7pm) they picked us out to be grand marshalls.

Laurafoster
12-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Ive been twice and generally both times were the same however the fireworks were significantly better this year IMHO!