PDA

View Full Version : Today at school...:(

The Dark Dancer
11-28-2005, 11:12 PM
Well, today I was wearing an orange Aeropostal' hoody and Old Navy Corduroy pants...And me and 2 of my friends sit in front...Anyway :rolleyes:

A boy in my class was walking to the trash can to through away a black permanent marker because it wasn't writing. Well, he shook it and guess what.... :guilty:

I was looking down at my paper and all of a sudden I see black ink all over my paper and books...His marker squirted ink all over the front of the classroom....Yep...It got black dots all over my hoody but, only a bit on my pants. One of my friends got in in her hair, on her face, and a small bit on her clothes. My other friend only got some on her hands and books.

He apologised and everything went on as normal....It wasn't his fault... :goodvibes

So..since about 9:45 this morning I have looked like a dalmatian and I have smelled like a Sharpie marker :rolleyes:

tinkerjo
11-29-2005, 07:50 AM
sorry about your outfit! we didn't have school yesterday!(still on thanksgiving break!) i was soppuse 2 go 2 day but im sick!!!!! :guilty:

Cinderella94
11-29-2005, 04:01 PM
Awww! So sorry about your outfit! Once, in art during the end of the period, I was going around to collect everybodys paintbrushes and some rude little brat decided to flik his all over my shirt. So I had green little dots all over my shirt all day. Well, that time he did it on PURPOSE. at least in your story it was an accident.

U Just Got PUNKD
11-29-2005, 05:41 PM
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo sorry!!! :guilty: :guilty:

BandGeek911
11-29-2005, 06:24 PM
Aw, sorry about your outfit :guilty:

One day there was meatball subs for lunch and I was wearing a white areopastale sweatshirt...and well you can tell where this is going. The lunch lady overloaded the sauce on it and it got all over my sweatshirt! I even got some on me before I sat down! Maybe the brand areopastale has something about it getting messy :scratchin :rolleyes: LOL, anyways, sorry about your outfit :guilty:

MuNkY
11-29-2005, 06:26 PM
Lol. Just be happy that none of it got in your eyes or something.

Daisymae26
11-29-2005, 06:50 PM
sorry about your hodie! maybe you can dye it black and then you'll never be able to tell! lol!

Princess Ash
11-29-2005, 06:52 PM
Aw! That TOTALLY STINKS! Maybe you will have an excuse to get a new one? :confused3

Tori Paige
11-29-2005, 06:53 PM
aww, sorry about that.
someone did that and got black sharpie all over my friends dooney.

The Dark Dancer
11-29-2005, 08:23 PM
Thanks y'all!

One of my friends got a big black dot right on top of her head! (She's blonde) it was very funny! :rotfl:

Yeah, I'm glad we didn't get it in our eyes...That would be bad getting that all over you and not being able to see how bad you looked lol, j/p. :rotfl2:

;)