PDA

View Full Version : Who will be there at opening on 9/22?

Luv2Roam
09-18-2001, 10:43 AM
Just wondering...

renknt
09-18-2001, 11:04 AM
I havent done any pintrading since the Aug event:mad:

I think i'm going through withdrawl

RamVA
09-18-2001, 01:29 PM
I am anxious to see how many die hard collectors there are here in northern Va; as far as I know, the only other one close to me is JudithM (you are, aren't you Judith?). Maybe we can get our own small little group together that could meet and trade more often! But what time should I get there? Not knowing if there are any other nuts around, don't know if I need to be there way early, or right on time!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sorcerer
09-18-2001, 01:56 PM
I'll be at the Lynnhaven Mall TDS (Cherry you should come out there too! :D)

Mickey527
09-18-2001, 02:07 PM
In the words of one of our great leaders..............I have to work
Sorry Nat, beat you to it.
But I have assigned the job to Leslie, she will get me my pin every week. Thank you Leslie.

Peggie

Eeyore's Pal
09-18-2001, 02:31 PM
If I go, it would be to Columbia (MD) Mall.

Anyone else thinking of going to Columbia Mall?

Dom13
09-18-2001, 02:51 PM
Won't be able to get there until 11:15. In the immortal words of Nat "I gotta work".

NHMickey
09-18-2001, 02:58 PM
Hey guess what????

I gotta work too.

RamVA
09-18-2001, 05:41 PM
............who's gonna need to trade? hehehe!:D

Humpbacks1962
09-18-2001, 05:42 PM
I am thinking about going to a small mall near my house. From the first set, I am only interested in one pin. I am really looking forward to getting the Toy Story and Lion King pins coming out later, though! But I need another pinbag ...

Wanda

sue Z
09-18-2001, 07:15 PM
I will be at the south Shore Plaza in Braintree Mass

n2mm
09-18-2001, 08:54 PM
RamVA, I'll be at one of my stores by myself. Hubby works at the Catalog Outlet near you and works Saturdays, so he'll have to sit this one out. He may be stopping by Dulles to pick up pins when I can't. I figured I've got the Montgomery County area covered (along with Hagerstown), he's got the Va. stores covered and my sister, who lives in Glen Burnie, can hit the Baltimore area stores. So hopefully my sister and I can manage any pins that we might miss if we work together. Thank goodness for cell phones. Too bad that they closed the Laurel store Eeyore's Pal. The Colombia store is a nice one too. I guess I get around. ; )

Mickey7811
09-19-2001, 12:13 AM
I planned on getting up early and going to the White Marsh Store. All my friends that Gotta Work ask me to pick up pins for them.

Since I was a Cast Member for the last total set, I was never able to get them until everyone else had them.

I did get a sneak peak and the ones I saw were awesome.

We will have a little pin trading in the pin line - it should be fun.

Darlene
Vice Peachident
Flex Queen

patbscrooge
09-19-2001, 06:53 AM
Unless I decide to join Sorcerer over at the Beach. I am so up for this. Last time the pins were pretty easy to get and it'll be interesting to see how many more collecters we have now.

Pat

Mainepinpal
09-19-2001, 07:06 AM
I "Gotta Work", too. But I have a very good friend who is going to be at the nearest Disney Store to get pins for me ( and the pin bag and binder, which the store previewed for me 10 days ago).
I don't know if I will get all the pins every week. Depends on the pins.
Penny

Sorcerer
09-19-2001, 10:28 AM
Oh Pat - you should come out to the beach!! I'm actually opening the store that morning (so I guess I get to participate in Nat's famous quote too "I gotta work" LOL) so I'm hoping all the "locals" will come visit :D

I get off at 2...we can head up to the food court and trade to our heart's content. Where all are the locals??? We haven't heard from JamesD or Cherry yet... :eek:

Cherry
09-19-2001, 10:51 AM
I'm checking in, Jonie! I was planning to go to Greenbrier -- but what was I thinking! Of course I'll be at your store. How early do you think we need to be there? I'll e-mail you.

TheHendrixFamily
09-19-2001, 06:23 PM
Well I guess I am the only pin -----uuuummmmmmmm----collecter that is the right word I hope:tongue: here in East Tennessee. That leaves me both TDS in Knoxville.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: