PDA

View Full Version : What`s your dream trip

paulh
11-24-2005, 05:14 PM
our`s would be a round the world holiday,stopping at every disney park in the world...Would do paris first to get the bad one out of the way(weather related) :rotfl2: then HK,Tokyo,california then hope for a disney cruise from california to florida, then do florida and have a few days at hilton head at the beach.... are blis thinking of it and think of all that planning :rotfl: if i was a TA i would set this package up
Paulh

jns
11-24-2005, 05:19 PM
Dream trip :wizard:
:cheer2: WDW of course :cheer2:
you do not need to ask

but then i like your dream as well , can I join you Please :earsgirl:

paulh
11-24-2005, 05:24 PM
you can come will let you know cost when i worked out price :rotfl:
Paulh

fizz13
11-24-2005, 05:40 PM
I would really love to see the whole world but if I had to narrow it down, me and DH have already been making plans for our 10th wedding anniversary seeing as we never got a honeymoon.

2 weeks touring the US in a convertable, taking in LA, Vegas, San Francisco, then hopping over to the other side to New York, Washington and of course down to Florida.
Followed by:
1 week most expensive rate at a Sandals all inclusive. We want the suite with its own jacuzzi on the balcony! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I have 4 years to get the exact plan down but it is going to happen, me and Dh are agreed this is what we want and the in-laws are already on board to take care of the kids.

Next on the list: Hong Kong, Japan and a tour of Australia ( maybe for our 20th :rotfl: )

Claire xx

JohnnySharp2
11-24-2005, 11:40 PM
Would love to see New York/Boston/San Francisco/Las Vegas/Hawaii and Australia too...whilst I love Florida I go there every year so my 'dream' trip would have to be something different and somewhere I have not been yet.

There are places in Europe I would love to see too Paris, Rome, Prague and I have always wanted to go to Switzerland and Austria.

I am surprised that people would choose WDW as I have always thought of our holidays being Florida one's , not just Disney, and whilst we love Orlando and cannot see us going anywhere else for a few years yet it's a big world and there is so much to see out there...if we didn't have a child I would love to be pampered for a couple of weeks in the Caribbean,,and that's exactly what this is about I guess...a dream!

Still roll on August for our next trip to 'Florida'. :)

gilld
11-25-2005, 01:12 AM
I would really love to see the whole world but if I had to narrow it down, me and DH have already been making plans for our 10th wedding anniversary seeing as we never got a honeymoon.

2 weeks touring the US in a convertable, taking in LA, Vegas, San Francisco, then hopping over to the other side to New York, Washington and of course down to Florida.
Followed by:
1 week most expensive rate at a Sandals all inclusive. We want the suite with its own jacuzzi on the balcony! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Claire xx
Wow - you'll be worn out if you're going to do all that in 2 weeks :earseek:

disneyholic family
11-25-2005, 01:22 AM
there are so many places i'd like to visit and re-visit...

i've been around the world a zillion times (growing up with my family and as an adult with DH and kids)....so i've been lots and lots and lots and lots of places all over the world...

but there are so many i haven't been to, and so many i'd love to see again...to explore to my heart's content.....

but i don't think i have one dream trip....unless it was a neverending tour of the world and meeting everyone in it....

UKIan
11-25-2005, 06:36 AM
this year...

We did the 14 night repositioning cruise from Port Canaveral round to LA which was an amazing experience, especially going through the Panama Canal.

The we had 3 days in LA there went to Disneyland for the first time

Then we drove to Vegas, stayed there for 4 days and then flew home!!

If I could have added on a day in Orlando to go to the MK, it would have been perfect :cool1:

disneyholic family
11-25-2005, 08:13 AM
this year...

We did the 14 night repositioning cruise from Port Canaveral round to LA which was an amazing experience, especially going through the Panama Canal.

The we had 3 days in LA there went to Disneyland for the first time

Then we drove to Vegas, stayed there for 4 days and then flew home!!

If I could have added on a day in Orlando to go to the MK, it would have been perfect :cool1:

that really does sound like a dream trip....every part of it....i'd love to take a DCL repositioning cruise...the panama canal must be so interesting...
and i absolutely love road trips in america....
actually one of my dream trips would be a road trip across and up and down america....covering every state.......kind of like Bill Bryce did, but with not as much negativity....all he and I have in common is that we're both americans......he seems to hate his homeland, i couldn't love it more.....

boy....you can tell Thanksgiving was yesterday....a bad case of i wanna go home....

floridalol
11-25-2005, 08:47 AM
I am surprised that people would choose WDW as I have always thought of our holidays being Florida one's

Johnny, I agree with this, the theme parks as a whole, not just WDW, form an important part of our Florida trips but just a part, there is so much else to do in this wonderful state.

My dream trip would involve going to Alcatraz, Las Vegas, The Alamo, Roswell,
Niagara Falls and then spending time in Florida!

JohnnySharp2
11-25-2005, 08:55 AM
Johnny, I agree with this, the theme parks as a whole, not just WDW, form an important part of our Florida trips but just a part, there is so much else to do in this wonderful state.

:)
Some interesting one's there - bet Alcatraz is well spooky :scared1:

disneyholic family
11-25-2005, 09:24 AM

i think i'll pass on alcatraz.......and Vegas as well.....i totally hated it.....totally totally.....ugh....
but i'd love to go hiking in the area a few hours around it (though certainly not in the summer)...

Queenie
11-25-2005, 10:34 AM
This week i've been doing some preliminary costs based on next year's prices for one of my dream trips. I'm hoping to go to Las Vegas for my 21st (Oct 2007.) I've worked out that it would only cost another 150 or so to fly out to California and spend the last few days at Disneyland though, I'd love to do that!!