PDA

View Full Version : Longshot - anyone flying PE on VS027 12th Aug?

SEVANS2208
11-24-2005, 06:29 AM
This is a complete longshot, I know!

I'm thinking of upgrading to PE for our flight to Orlando next year.

We have already pre-requested our economy seats and meals etc.

I's like to find out what PE seats are available for the flight though before I decide whether or not to upgrade, I can't check on VA website because we're not booked to fly PE. Is anyone booked on PE on that flight that could check what seats are still available?? It's for 4 of us on VS027.

Worth a try!!

Claire L
11-24-2005, 06:33 AM
To be honest this far out I am sure there would be plenty available to pre request. When I kept checking our flights fro this year there were alot of seats still available up until about three months before departure.
Claire ;)

SEVANS2208
11-24-2005, 06:36 AM
To be honest this far out I am sure there would be plenty available to pre request. When I kept checking our flights fro this year there were alot of seats still available up until about three months before departure.
Claire ;)

That's good to know - I thought they'd go really quickly.

Still can't decide if it's worth the money :confused3

kylie
11-24-2005, 06:44 AM
This is a complete longshot, I know!

I'm thinking of upgrading to PE for our flight to Orlando next year.

We have already pre-requested our economy seats and meals etc.

I's like to find out what PE seats are available for the flight though before I decide whether or not to upgrade, I can't check on VA website because we're not booked to fly PE. Is anyone booked on PE on that flight that could check what seats are still available?? It's for 4 of us on VS027.

Worth a try!!

Sarah

Am I missing something here. Go to www.floridaholidays.co.uk/florida and select flydrive, put Aug 12 in and go to book now. If you do so you wil find that there are PE seats availible(I tried 8!) at an upgrade price of 320

SEVANS2208
11-24-2005, 06:48 AM
Hi Paul

Yep, done all that but I'm trying to find out specifically which seats are available to book on that flight.

I think some people call it being "anal" ;) but I like to think of it more as being organised!!!

Claire L
11-24-2005, 07:07 AM
Alot of the time I find although people have bought their tickets they don't often pre book or they can't/won't for various reasons ie they want the exit aisle seats, that can only be booked at the airport on departure day. On our flight home last July only about 18 out of 38 seats were actually occupied, for some reason around that date the flights were quite empty!!!
Claire ;)

Frances999
11-24-2005, 08:12 AM
It is very unlikely that there won't be any PE seats (including upper deck) available for pre-reserving at this early stage.

kylie
11-24-2005, 08:24 AM
There are 8 seats upstairs that cannot be reserved so on the day of flight there are seats which have been booked but become free.

In July my family was all over the cabin but on the day of the flight we got sitting with each other and our reserved seat became free

Obi Wan Kenobi
11-24-2005, 10:58 AM
You have to join,
but this site will tell you

www.expertflyer.com