PDA

View Full Version : So excited!....

kellyg403
11-23-2005, 09:33 PM
Thank you so much triplefigs for customizing your design for me. I started on my shirts tonight and WOW...they are turning out great! Thank you! I think I am slowly but surely getting addicted to another aspect of the disboards...I haven't even thought of BF today! (Except to wonder what color I should make my BF shirt...hmmmm)

Kelly

my3princes
11-23-2005, 10:00 PM
And from all us Black Friday fools :rotfl: Thanks for the BF design.

Deb

julia & nicks mom
11-23-2005, 10:02 PM
Thank you so much triplefigs for customizing your design for me. I started on my shirts tonight and WOW...they are turning out great! Thank you! I think I am slowly but surely getting addicted to another aspect of the disboards...I haven't even thought of BF today! (Except to wonder what color I should make my BF shirt...hmmmm)

Kelly

Denise is awesome!!!!

Steamboat Marti
11-23-2005, 10:02 PM
Finally -- a worthy thread!! Seriously, I love what Denise does -- I'm glad other people do too!!

Steamboat Marti
11-23-2005, 10:05 PM
Is the Queen about to be de-throned???

julia & nicks mom
11-23-2005, 10:09 PM
Finally -- a worthy thread!! Seriously, I love what Denise does -- I'm glad other people do too!!

so I get harassed when I get a thank you thread and Denise gets this? :confused3

and for the record - I believe it was Denise who crowned me!!

triplefigs
11-23-2005, 10:16 PM
I'm glad to help. Hope you have a wonderful trip! Post pictures of the shirts when you get back.

Steamboat Marti
so I get harassed when I get a thank you thread and Denise gets this? :confused3

Yeah, she did -- note to self -- let Denise have it for crowning Kate. Now back to your regularly scheduled harrassment....

triplefigs

We love you, and yes, I did crown you the Queen. What does that make me? Court Jester?

Steamboat Marti
11-23-2005, 10:17 PM
We love you, and yes, I did crown you the Queen. What does that make me? Court Jester?

Oh come on -- you guys can't give me fuel like this! The temptation is just too great!!!!!!!!!!!

bear74
11-23-2005, 10:58 PM
Thanks Denise! for all of your great designs. your christmas designs make me want to go at christmas.