PDA

View Full Version : what to do now???

grannyed
11-23-2005, 06:35 AM
this morning our Disney park tickets arrived from Attraction Tickets Direct - I ordered them last week -- so now we have booked flights, and a villa -- we have also booked the Princess story book breakfast and dinner at Crystal Palace - and we have booked dinner at V & A's as a special treat for my son and his wife whilst grandad and I babysit. I have my calender marked '*** we are hoping to book for Mickey's backyard BBQ and also dinner at the Bistro in France (world showcase) for husband and I - can't book these yet.... I have also bought a few dollars to give to grand daughters for Christmas presents......

and now I'm just counting the days :rolleyes1 - and reading this forum everyday so that I am up to date on everything........ I would not be so organised if it wasn't for all of you...... thankyou!!!!

JohnnySharp2
11-23-2005, 07:14 AM
this morning our Disney park tickets arrived from Attraction Tickets Direct - I ordered them last week -- so now we have booked flights, and a villa -- we have also booked the Princess story book breakfast and dinner at Crystal Palace - and we have booked dinner at V & A's as a special treat for my son and his wife whilst grandad and I babysit. I have my calender marked '*** we are hoping to book for Mickey's backyard BBQ and also dinner at the Bistro in France (world showcase) for husband and I - can't book these yet.... I have also bought a few dollars to give to grand daughters for Christmas presents......

and now I'm just counting the days :rolleyes1 - and reading this forum everyday so that I am up to date on everything........ I would not be so organised if it wasn't for all of you...... thankyou!!!!

Hi - when are you going?

I guess all you can do is get excited, and start thinking of what to pack for your fabulous holiday....if you have any more questions just post them and I am sure you will get the answers you need.
We always stay in villas so I will be glad to help if you have anything else that needs answering?

grannyed
11-23-2005, 10:54 AM
erm... we're not actually going until April - Easter - they tell me it'll be busy so that's why we've planned early.

disneyholic family
11-23-2005, 11:18 AM
it sounds super....
how long will you be there and how old are the grandkids?

Laurafoster
11-23-2005, 11:28 AM
April is a lovely time to go, especially if you catch the flower show (sometimes you can sometimes it starts after easter) I know a lot of people on these boards do an itinery for their trip to ensure they dont miss any of the things they want to do/see like parades and things...

KayleeUK
11-23-2005, 11:37 AM
The Flower and Garden show at Epcot is lovely. Brilliant Toperies.

JohnnySharp2
11-23-2005, 12:26 PM

Hi - I have just responded to your villa pm :)

Miffy2003
11-23-2005, 02:35 PM
You have some lovely treats planned there!

I would really like to hear what you make of the Backyard BBQ when you get back :)

grannyed
11-23-2005, 02:44 PM
we'll be there for 19 nights - and the girls are 2 and 6 - their dad, our eldest son has never been before, and neither has our daugh in law - I am really looking forward to watching the girls faces, but call me soppy I can't wait to see my son and daugh. in laws faces as well

Miffy2003
11-23-2005, 02:50 PM
It's the best feeling in the world :goodvibes

disneyholic family
11-23-2005, 04:33 PM
we'll be there for 19 nights - and the girls are 2 and 6 - their dad, our eldest son has never been before, and neither has our daugh in law - I am really looking forward to watching the girls faces, but call me soppy I can't wait to see my son and daugh. in laws faces as well

what a wonderful trip....your kids and grandkids are LUCKY to have you....(would you like to adopt me?.... )

with 19 days you'll have plenty of time to relax and enjoy....

Eljay
11-23-2005, 08:14 PM
So you did decide on V & A's after all! Wonderful choice! Is it a surprize for your DS & DDIL? If so, how will you get them to pack dressy clothes? :flower:

wicket2005
11-24-2005, 06:18 AM
You could plan roughly what you are going to do each day. Even if you don't want an itinerary it is fun to do. Askdaisy.net has a list of quieter days to visit for each park.

grannyed
11-24-2005, 03:53 PM
we're going to give them the reservation for Christmas - a card with their reservation number on and full details of V & A's which we will download from the internet - so it'll give them a chance to know what to pack. We've also changed some dollars for them, - with strict instructions that it is not to be opened until the day - to include in the card to pay for the meal.

Alternatively our son has mentioned that he might buy a new suit in Florida and my DIL loves to shop so they should have something suitable by the time the evening arrives.....

kristieuk
11-24-2005, 04:05 PM
we're going to give them the reservation for Christmas - a card with their reservation number on and full details of V & A's which we will download from the internet - so it'll give them a chance to know what to pack. We've also changed some dollars for them, - with strict instructions that it is not to be opened until the day - to include in the card to pay for the meal.

Alternatively our son has mentioned that he might buy a new suit in Florida and my DIL loves to shop so they should have something suitable by the time the evening arrives.....

Oh that's wonderful! How thoughtful of you. I expect that will be a queue of us wanting to be adopted by you! Just spend some time looking forward to it all - I'm sure other things will come to mind, but then you have plenty of time to sort it all out.