PDA

View Full Version : Trade For Peter Pan Hat

robinb
11-21-2005, 01:14 PM
I need a Peter Pan hat. I was too busy to get into VMK this weekend :(. I can trade a 3-Musketeers hat.

DarkSideMoon
11-21-2005, 03:57 PM
I need a Peter Pan hat. I was too busy to get into VMK this weekend :(. I can trade a 3-Musketeers hat.

sorry, I cant really help you out here, just as an FYI, if you post that you cant get one because you are busy or something, just post or PM me and I or another diser can pick one up.

robinb
11-21-2005, 04:11 PM
sorry, I cant really help you out here, just as an FYI, if you post that you cant get one because you are busy or something, just post or PM me and I or another diser can pick one up.

Thanks :). I'll keep that in mind in the future. I will also be happy to do the same for another DISer.

I was so busy working on my computer project (I'm a returning student at the local Tech College) that I didn't even know that such a hat was available until late last night. I usually have time to make a shopping mule on Friday morning, but not last week :(.

lab_girl
11-21-2005, 04:29 PM
Thanks :). I'll keep that in mind in the future. I will also be happy to do the same for another DISer.

I was so busy working on my computer project (I'm a returning student at the local Tech College) that I didn't even know that such a hat was available until late last night. I usually have time to make a shopping mule on Friday morning, but not last week :(.

Did you get a hat yet?
I have one for you if you haven't :)

robinb
11-21-2005, 04:37 PM
Did you get a hat yet?
I have one for you if you haven't :)

No, not yet. Thanks so much! When and where do you want to meet to make the trade?

lab_girl
11-21-2005, 04:46 PM
No, not yet. Thanks so much! When and where do you want to meet to make the trade?

I sent you a pm :)