PDA

View Full Version : I have a favor to ask please

Maleficent2
11-21-2005, 12:42 AM
I am having some computer issues tonight and will not be able to get back into the VMK and I only bought 1 Peter PAn hat all week-end, I know nothing like waiting til the last minute.

I need at least 3 more if anyone has a mule and can pick me up some I would be ever so greatful!

I do not want gifts I will give you something of equal value for them.

There is just no way VMK is going to load for me before closing.

Thanks so much

Mal

LuvN~Travel
11-21-2005, 12:50 AM
I'll try to get back on and get some...
Kim

LuvN~Travel
11-21-2005, 12:54 AM
I'm sorry, but it won't let me back on. They close those doors early don't they?
Kim

mousefan
11-21-2005, 01:02 AM
Mal

think I still have some extra but vmk closed now so will check tomorrow , I know one definitely extra but not sure if others

qruthie
11-21-2005, 01:04 AM
Mal, I know I have plenty of extras. I bought four hats and mules bought one each. Let me know if you still need the hats when we are logged on tomorrow. I may not get on until afternoon as I have a doctor appointment.

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

ekmdisney
11-21-2005, 01:25 AM
I know that I have one extra. If you still need it, just PM me. And we can try to meet up.

robinb
11-21-2005, 01:29 AM
I hate to mooch off of Mal's thread ... but this weekend was very, very busy for me. I spent 95% of my computer time working on a project. So, I didn't get a hat. If someone has an extra, I have a 3-Musketeers hat to trade. Thanks!

Tampa
11-21-2005, 01:59 AM
I baught one and I'd gladly give it for inferno when the time comes around! I mean, I wont be able to be the boy who can fly, but I'll have my cool hair. :cool1:

MomsGoneGoofy
11-21-2005, 07:52 AM
Hi Mal,

I have extras also. Let me know if you need any.

Maleficent2
11-21-2005, 08:07 AM
I baught one and I'd gladly give it for inferno when the time comes around! I mean, I wont be able to be the boy who can fly, but I'll have my cool hair. :cool1:

Technically this was not a wish or trade thread Tampa.

I have moved my own thread over to the wish board.;)now.

in case anyone is wondering why I need 3.

1 for my DS character Mickeetoo
2 for my secondary characters one I (used ) to play everyday but for the last week and a half they have not seen the light of day ;) or night.

thanks for the offers I will PM.