PDA

View Full Version : Arabian Nights

rpbert1
11-20-2005, 07:01 PM
we are going next July, and was thinking of buying tickets prior to going, but it says you have to contact arabian nights when you arrive in orlando for the time you want to go, has anyone bought these tickets and what is the chance you won`t be able to reserve a seat when you want.
Is it possible to buy tickets [was buying from ticketmania] and ring them from here for the date you would like, if you can how far in advance would you ring.
many thanks

SimonV
11-20-2005, 07:13 PM
It's very rare for AN to be a sellout, other than at peak periods like Thanksgiving and Christmas. I don't think you need to worry about booking when you arrive.

Ware Bears
11-21-2005, 05:55 AM
Hi rpbert1, we went in 2004, we bought our tickets online from Ticketmania and phoned Arabian Nights from here about two months in advance to arrange the night. We went on Good Friday and it was about 3/4 full. I agree with Simon, I don't think you will have any problem waiting until you get there, we just wanted to organise our itinerary. We had a very horsey day, horse riding in the morning and Arabian Nights in the evening. We thoroughly enjoyed the show, the food was OK, nothing to write home about but perfectly satisfactory, but it was the horses we went to see and they were outstanding! Have a great time.:)

Laurafoster
11-21-2005, 06:04 AM
We did the same thing - wasnt really full just wanted to have it booked so we could plan ahead! a lot of people were buying tickets on the door!

rpbert1
11-22-2005, 08:38 AM
thanks for the replies, wiill probably go ahead then and buy the tickets then, and ring in advance of leaving.