PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Pin Meet... thanks Connie!

flyinglizard
09-16-2001, 09:59 PM
Sandy and I wanted to thank you and Randy for offering your new home as "the meeting place" for the pin meet today. Sandy made some nice trades, and I enjoyed talking to everybody, the games and especially the "Sloppy Joes"!

With all the shock, horror and brutality of the past week, it was good to remember and experience once again, the real magic of Disney. Thank you for giving that to everyone.

and thanks to everybody who helped with the games and the food too!

GOD Bless the U.S.A.!

NHMickey
09-16-2001, 10:27 PM
So everyone had a good time... That is great... Anyone save any COOKIES!!!!:D :D :D

Eeyore's Pal
09-16-2001, 10:39 PM
Not a single cookie was left for our moderator guarding the Northeast.

From my perspective, a good time was had by all.

Connie & Randy:

You did a terrifice job of organizing everything.
Thank you for welcoming us all into your beautiful home.

It was a perfect antidote to a less-than-perfect week. :)

Mickey7811
09-16-2001, 10:49 PM
DEAR DAVE AND SANDY,

WE HAD TO BE SITTING AT THE COMPUTER AND WRITTING THE SAME THING AT THE SAME TIME.

THIS IS TOO FUNNY.

IT JUST PROVES IT WAS A GREAT TIME.

JAMES D. WON THE WONDERFUL PIN THAT WERE SO GRACIOUS TO ADD TO THE FUN.

IT WAS GOOD SEEING YOU AND HERE IS HOPING YOUR PLANNED TRIP WILL HAPPEN AGAIN SOON.

DARLENE

flyinglizard
09-17-2001, 12:26 AM
Dear Darlene,

Sorry I had to leave early and pull Sandy from all the pin fun, but I had obligations and promises to keep.

Even though I'm not much of a pin collector, I always have a good time being with people who share that Disney magic! It really does make the world a better place.

Our trip wasn't cancelled, only postponed...

GOD Bless America

Dave

Hopkins
09-17-2001, 08:01 AM
Thanks Connie and Randy! Denna (Dizknee Denna) and I had lots of fun. It's nice to be around people who understand our love of all things Disney.

Thanks again.
Tina (Hopkins)
:bounce: :earsgirl: :wave: :bounce: :earsgirl: :wave:

RamVA
09-17-2001, 06:23 PM
Wow! I had such a good time, and Randy and Connie are great hosts!! A special thanks to my best buddy traders, (Dizknee Denna, Vince and Suzi, and Robyn) who are always so kind and generous in their trades with me, and always take care of me and tell me what's a good trade! You guys are the best, and what pin trading is all about!!

It was great to see everybody else too; Darlene, I had flex pins to trade, and I didn't even get back to your book! James D, I am determined that you get that pin, so I'll get on your pinpics asap! Chris, it was nice to talk to you a little more, and to see your mom and dad again.

There are a few more people I didn't get to visit with, but I know we'll meet again, and.....
I Can't Wait! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mickey7811
09-17-2001, 11:03 PM
Dear Ruthie,

Hold on to those flex pins for me - We can trade at the next pin meet. I hope it will be real soon.

Darlene
Vice Peachident
Flex Queen