VIP code
magic mirrior
rocket couch
stitch teleporters ( linked ones!)
ace of spades carpets
teleportation magic
pink huntsman's heartless hamper
brown saddle seats sofa
cactus armchair ( i tihnk its lime but not sure..)
aladdin flying carpet chair (purple)
Princes Phillip's briarstone
explorers' suitcase sofa

Chickysmom
11-15-2005, 08:16 PM
I would be interested in the Magic Mirror...do you only have one? What are you looking for in trade? oh, and maybe the cactus armchairs too...I sent you a pm

cteddiesgirl
11-15-2005, 09:16 PM
Mmmmm.
I'm interested in the pink huntsman's heartless hamper.

And the brown saddle seats sofa, is that actually the red (its a brownish red)? If so, I would love to have that!

Let me know what you'd like in return for those. :)

goofyandplutoluver
11-15-2005, 09:35 PM
I would be interested in the Magic Mirror...do you only have one? What are you looking for in trade? oh, and maybe the cactus armchairs too...I sent you a pm
1 magic mirrior and 2 cactus :teeth:

goofyandplutoluver
11-15-2005, 09:38 PM
Mmmmm.
I'm interested in the pink huntsman's heartless hamper.

And the brown saddle seats sofa, is that actually the red (its a brownish red)? If so, I would love to have that!

Let me know what you'd like in return for those. :)

a purple penny press -available at Emporium under specials- because i cant afford it :rotfl: and blue penny press -available at Emporium- and maybe 1 of those pirate sands - if still there under specials-

cteddiesgirl
11-15-2005, 10:17 PM
No problem! :)

I'll have to round them up! :) Are you in VMK?

lab_girl
11-15-2005, 10:59 PM
Hi Emmios :wave2:
I would really like teleportation magic, what would you like in trade??

(Oh, and the purple aladdin chair if no one else has asked for it :) )

EDIT: I just saw your other post, I have the WHOLE grey haunted mansion suit if you would like :)

Sonya
11-16-2005, 09:11 PM
I would like the suitcase. PM me and let me know what you want.

mtlhddoc2
11-17-2005, 12:44 AM
I will trade for the VIP code
I can definately get you the penny presses you wanted :) and the pirate sand too, and pretty much anything else that is still for sale, I have at least 1 extra of everything that has been for sale since the rocket couches were removed

LittleRydia
11-17-2005, 03:43 AM
hi! what would you like for the stich teleporters? I need some for my space room ^__^ if you need any costumes I have a thread up saying what ones I have!

goofyandplutoluver
11-17-2005, 04:02 PM
Hi Emmios :wave2:
I would really like teleportation magic, what would you like in trade??

(Oh, and the purple aladdin chair if no one else has asked for it :) )

EDIT: I just saw your other post, I have the WHOLE grey haunted mansion suit if you would like :)
that will work :D

cteddiesgirl
11-17-2005, 06:59 PM
a purple penny press -available at Emporium under specials- because i cant afford it :rotfl: and blue penny press -available at Emporium- and maybe 1 of those pirate sands - if still there under specials-
Hey! Are you in VMK?
I have this for you. :)

DarkSideMoon
11-17-2005, 07:25 PM
I offer a SM room code for the stitch teleporters.

marcm
11-18-2005, 12:06 PM
i need teleport

cteddiesgirl
11-19-2005, 07:41 PM
You around? Been trying to find you to do the trade.

yahooB3
12-17-2005, 03:08 PM
i'm interested in the vip code in exchange for pirate stuff as follows... skeleton at the helm, pirate map table, and treasure chest chair color brown mail me online name is JordanByte

Maleficent2
12-17-2005, 04:23 PM
Welcome to the DIS VMK boards yahooB3

but I think you will find it a very hard trade there considering everything you have just offered is free to all

Kellogg Game FREE CODES (http://www.kelloggs.com/funktown/minisites/vmk/ConquerTheSea.swf)

Mal

JemtheWonderful
12-17-2005, 08:39 PM
I was wondering if you still had the Ace of Spades Rug for trade. If you still have one tell me what you want for it. Then we can work out a deal. :Pinkbounc

yahooB3
12-18-2005, 11:23 AM
i know

yahooB3
12-18-2005, 01:01 PM
would you like 3 blue chairs, some pirate stuff, and/or a stack of presents for the rocket chair?

url=http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs][img]http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg12051.gif