PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Itinerary's

mandymouse
11-15-2005, 08:29 AM
I can't believe that we're only weeks away from our holiday in WDW, and I was being nosy and wondering what plans/itinerary's people have arranged for the 'holidays' (woohoo, I know the lingo !!). I'm unable to reveal my plans as I've a few surprises organised (and my DD checks my posts on here) and the only ADR I've got is Chef Mickey's at 10am on Christmas Eve

So what are your plans ?

http://members.aol.com/vltdisney/xmasmick06.gif

Goofyish
11-15-2005, 08:39 AM
So what are your plans ?

http://members.aol.com/vltdisney/xmasmick06.gif
How long have you got? LOL

mandymouse
11-15-2005, 08:40 AM
Go for it Tim, I've got 4 weeks :rotfl: :rotfl:

eyoreaud
11-15-2005, 09:15 AM
:laughing: I've not made any ADR's at all as i still don't know if DH is gonna get with us yet, i do have a plan but, like you Mandy i can't reveal too much as my DD's sometimes lurk behind me and read myposts! :)

:) I Was wondering if you think i'll have to make ADR's? since we're going 5th till 18th Dec and i didn't think it would be so buisy the first week, we went Last week Nov-first week Dec a couple of years ago and in the mornings there was hardly anyone there.

Audrey ::MinnieMo

squitty
11-15-2005, 10:19 AM
LOL's Mandy

I have not got a Intinerary/Plan as such, I've made a few ADR's have a wishes cruise booked for my birthday....so will work around them ;)

mandymouse
11-15-2005, 10:34 AM
Hi Audrey

I would only make ADR's if there is a certain restaurant that you would not like to miss especially if you need it on a specific day. We were gutted in May that we couldn't get into Chef Mickey's for breakfast, thats why I've booked it for Christmas, but if you are very flexible, I'm sure you'll get in somewhere

Goofyish
11-15-2005, 10:42 AM
Usually we have only one or two ADRs and eat mainly at counter service or resort foodcourts. But, we thought that because of the crowds over Christmas the counter service restaurants will a bit crowded. So, we have made an ADR for almost everyday (especially Christmas week), to ensure we get at least hassle free meal per day without having to wait in lines and then hunt for tables in counter service.

For the sake of a few phones calls I would always recommend getting an ADR, even when it's not busy. Then you know you have the restaurant and time you want without taking pot luck :)

I'll post my plans tonight when I get home from work :)

mushumadness
11-15-2005, 12:20 PM
Hiya Mandy

Well you asked...

W have adrs for
Cinderellas Royal table breakfast
Chef Mickeys Dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner
Crystal Palace Breakfast
California Grill Dinner
1900 Park Fayre breakfast
Rainforest Cafe Dinner

We also have and illuminations cruise and a wishes cruise booked.

I have oredered my dbf a gift basket to be delivered before we get t pop.

And I have definate Christmas shopping plans, starting at the florida mall.

emily1982
11-15-2005, 02:32 PM
we've made ADR's and also a few plans, but nothing too detailed yet@

22nd a.m Magic kingdom, p.m Rest
23rd boma's breakfast and AK all day
24th Epcot and le cellier for the candelight procession package
25th Cape May for xmas dinner, having a rest day
26th Shopping for the sales!
27th Cirque du soleil
28th Ohana's Dinner
29th
30th
31st Epcot, maybe?
1st Homeward bound
As i said no definate plans yet!

eyoreaud
11-16-2005, 01:47 PM
:) Thanks for the info guys :)

Audrey ::MinnieMo

Miffy2003
11-16-2005, 02:26 PM
I just wish I had one :teeth:

xmasinorlando
11-16-2005, 06:41 PM
Not quite set in stone but almost there :)

21/12...Arrive from St Petes beach... Festival Bay/Belz...Hot Topic for DD, kids want to see Vans skatepark and play Crazy Golf. Eat at Race Rock.
22/12...Epcot
23/12...Animal Kingdom/MGM+4pm H&V Fantasmic package
24/12...IOA...Express pass plus...PS at HRC
25/12...US....Express pass plus...Kids want to eat at NBA at Citywalk
26/12...IOA...Express pass plus
27/12...REST/SHOPPING/REST... Olive Garden? Bahama Breeze?
28/12...Seaworld...Dine with Shamu (Mom paid because she will be missing the pleasure of our company for dinner on boxing day...A family tradition ruined :( because we will be in in Orlando :teeth:
29/12...Discovery Cove
30/12...Downtown Disney...BOYS...Disney Quest GIRLS...SPA..hands,feet and facial at Saratoga Springs Resort then Planet Hollywood before flying to New York for next leg of trip.

So much to do...so little time. Planning a 3 week stay next time. In fact I can't believe I'm already planning the next trip before going on this one :teeth:

This trip planning is definately getting out of hand...last week I did a list of what clothes we will wear each day with alternatives for adverse weather conditions :rotfl2: HELP

P.S CLOTHES COMMENT...Me and 3 boys only! DH and DD(16) would like to point out that I have no control whatsoever over them :rotfl:

Yeah right..... Whos packing ;)