PDA

View Full Version : who goes this week?

M1CKEY
11-14-2005, 03:52 PM
Just wondering whos flying out this week???

Im so Excited :hyper: :tongue: :hyper:

Me, DW :bride: and DD princess: are flying out on Thursday from Manchester Airport with TCD for our 2nd family holiday to disney :banana: :banana: :banana:

We will be staying at Pop Century for 2 weeks and we are using 14 day ultimate passes. My DW :bride: has spent the last 2 days tweeking our itinery, making sure that we have back up plans incase our back up plans go wrong..... :confused3
She has even got down what food our very fussy DD princess: would possibly eat at all the eating places in all the parks.

Is anyone else like this????

Goofyish
11-15-2005, 06:39 AM
Hope you have a great time :)

I must admit my plans can be a little extreme - but the more you plan the more flexible you can be :)

mandymouse
11-15-2005, 06:46 AM
::MickeyMo I hope you all have a fab holiday ::MinnieMo

diddldonna
11-15-2005, 07:02 AM
We are flying on sat and going for 2 weeks and stayed at the allstars movie resort.

Might bump in to each other in the parks, lol.

Donna

mickg7dyd
11-15-2005, 07:12 AM
Hi,
We fly out on Sunday, counting down the hours... :cool1:

Mick

:smooth:

eyoreaud
11-15-2005, 07:22 AM
:banana: Still 2 and a half weeks for us :banana:

Have a great time!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

KayleeUK
11-15-2005, 07:34 AM
Mmm yes :) Hope you have a fab time :)

Obi Wan Kenobi
11-15-2005, 07:43 AM
Have a great time, due (I think) to the tropical depression, the temps are a little lower (Dropping from highs of 29oC and lows of 18oC) at 22-240C highs and 12-13oC lows, but all days look sunny, so nicer than here! :goodvibes

Nitram64
11-15-2005, 08:27 AM
We fly on saturday with tcd might see you out there lol.
have a great time. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Scarface
11-15-2005, 08:53 AM
We fly out on Saturday for 3 weeks from Manchester after driving up from London on Friday night and staying in the Radisson SAS overnight.
Cant wait for the Black Friday Sales, Waffle House, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Disney, Universal, Clearwater, hot humid weather, does the list ever end, I don't think so.

Already planning ahead for my trips next year so that I don't feel sick when I have to come back.

Do you think I,ve got the Florida Bug, just maybe(as I reach for the tv listings to see if House in Florida or any other programme containing Florida is on).

Regards

Kerryc
11-15-2005, 09:36 AM
We fly on saturday with tcd might see you out there lol.
have a great time. :banana: :banana: :banana:

we fly from Manchester with TCD on Staurday too!!! Staying at Homewood Suites International!! :banana: :earseek:

Nitram64
11-15-2005, 04:48 PM
we fly from Manchester with TCD on Staurday too!!! Staying at Homewood Suites International!! :banana: :earseek:

Might bump into you somewhere, there seems to be quite a few of us on the dis boards going this week.We are in a villa in kissimee on the cumbria lakes estate.I notice your from cumbria and so are we, what a small world. :) :) :) :) Not long now!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Kerryc
11-15-2005, 04:58 PM
Might bump into you somewhere, there seems to be quite a few of us on the dis boards going this week.We are in a villa in kissimee on the cumbria lakes estate.I notice your from cumbria and so are we, what a small world. :) :) :) :) Not long now!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

hey hey small world indeed! we're Barrow in Furness, you??

Cyrano
11-15-2005, 05:06 PM
Have a great time :goodvibes

Nitram64
11-15-2005, 05:22 PM
We are in Carlisle going into town in the morning pick up last minute bits and bobs.

Kerryc
11-15-2005, 05:48 PM
We are in Carlisle going into town in the morning pick up last minute bits and bobs.

yayyyyyy I love shopping in Carlisle, you have Monsoon!!

Supercod
11-15-2005, 06:53 PM
Fly out from Glasgow this coming Tuesday, 6 days to go for me. I can't wait staying at AKL for the first time, stayed at Wilderness Lodge and that was amazing, the hotels are designed by the same guy so as it's newer I am hoping it will be just as good and maybe a touch better ;)

LJP
11-16-2005, 02:54 PM
DH and I fly down to LGW tomorrow, then out on Friday. Just moved house at the wekend, so frantically booking hotels as we speak. Very bad planning i know - but looking forward to the rest!! Hope to do 1st week on the coast and then last 8 nights at WDW - wish us luck!

Miffy2003
11-16-2005, 03:04 PM
Lynn - good luck! Have a great trip!