PDA

View Full Version : Hey if you have a second... I have something to tell you all. Updated!!!

NHMickey
09-16-2001, 05:46 PM
I will no longer be taking an active (Hosting) roll in Thursdays pin chat. I have a few reasons for this but the most important one is that I work till 8pm on Thursday and getting home and right online is hard to do. I will act as a back up for when a host is needed but will just be another chatter for the most part...

It has been my pleasure to Co-Host this chat and I look forward to still being there.

Parkhopper
09-16-2001, 10:16 PM
Just want to say THANK YOU NAT!!!! You have given a lot of time even when it wasn't very convenient!

Dom13
09-16-2001, 10:41 PM
Glad to hear you are still going to be around each week. Chat wouldn't be the same with out you.

Eeyore's Pal
09-16-2001, 10:50 PM
One less chat host . . . all that bopping . . . sounds pretty dangerous to me. :eek:

The pin chat crowd is barely under control now. Without Nat . . . Well, let's just say I won't be surprised if things deteriorate. It's not that the other pin chat moderators aren't strong. But without Nat's strong arm at the helm . . . I'd warn away the kiddies and frailer folks. :smooth:

NHMickey
09-18-2001, 09:27 PM
Okay... Let me reword what I said. I have gotten a ton of IM's asking me what else is wrong what else??? It has nothing to do with anyone on here or anyone associated with the DIS. I have no problems with any of you. In fact I consider you part of my extended family. I just am very tired on thursday (It's my monday as I'm off tue and wed and I work 12 hours that day). So please don't think it had anything to do with anyone here or in chat. You should know me by now... If it did you would know it.

~Kathie
09-18-2001, 10:04 PM
Nat---glad to see you will still join in even though you won't be moderating. I usually miss chat....by the time I get home from work you all have gone to bed. :(

And Robyn......don't worry.......Nat will still BOP whether he is a moderator or not. :D :D

TIGGERSMOM
09-19-2001, 12:12 AM
Nat sorry to hear that but totally understand.

You are truly an asset to the DIS and an inspiration for all us small fish.

pintrader
09-19-2001, 12:53 AM
i think he just felt sorry for Mean Laureen not having anyone to dance iwth all the time. So no instead of twirling herself around Nat can swirl her around the floor. LOL

Go ahead and take a break. We'll be waiting for ya every Thursday night