PDA

View Full Version : Views on UC seating

Rain
11-14-2005, 01:09 PM
We have booked our first UC seats for March.
Any views on the seating, just a bit worried as since I booked them I have heard 2 people say that the angle of the seats can cause motion sickness. I am not the best traveller in the words and already take Travel pills.

Please tell me this is not true :goodvibes

mickg7dyd
11-14-2005, 01:31 PM
Hi,
We flew UC to LAX last June and enjoyed every minute of it. We were sat towards the front of the aircraft and it was very quiet and comfortable. We didn't experience any feeling of travel sickness. As you may be aware the seats are adjustable so I reckon you should be able to find a setting your happy with.

Mick

:smooth:

Frances999
11-14-2005, 01:33 PM
I can't say I have noticed any motion sickness due to the angle of the upper class seats.

I'm not sure about the Orlando route, but we had a 747-400 substituted for our return trip on the New York route. I thought that the suites situated three rows from the front of the plane were the best (we had seats a couple of rows back, closer to the bar). They had large windows right by the side and were far enough from the bar to provide peace and quiet, without being too far forward. The nose of the plane narrows, so seats too close to the front would feel a little more crampped as far as I could see.

:wizard:

Obi Wan Kenobi
11-14-2005, 02:20 PM
We always fly in 6A, 6K and 7A

Means that little 'un isclose to his mum.
the seats are fine, never seen anyone suffering from travel sickness and its a great feeling being reclined as you take off and land.

Rain
11-14-2005, 02:28 PM
What they actually said was that the motion sickness was caused by the seats facing inwards in place of travelling straight??

Obi Wan Kenobi
11-14-2005, 02:51 PM
I can only talk from experiance of never seeing anyone suffering from motion sickness in UC, but many people in the other cabins, which fact straight on.