PDA

View Full Version : LGW-MCO Virgin PE seat configuration post UCS

UKDEB
11-14-2005, 10:59 AM
We've just booked our flights for our January trip and we now need to book our seats. We know we want to be in the upstairs cabin on the way out, but I'd like to know what they've done with the seats in the 'B' cabin since the Upper Class Suites have been installed. Have they replaced the old UC seats with PE seats? Although the space is nowhere near as nice as the upstairs cabin, the old UC seats are far better for sleeping on the way home. Has anyone been in rows 81-82 in the last month or so?

Frances999
11-14-2005, 11:03 AM
On our flight in August the downstairs PE seats were exactly the same as the upper deck PE seats. I believe they changed the old style UC seats in the lower deck PE to the new style when they updated the upper class to upper class suite.

:)

UKDEB
11-14-2005, 12:19 PM
Thanks, Frances. I think we'll stick with upstairs both ways in that case.

Claire L
11-14-2005, 12:38 PM
Both upper and ower cabins for PE now have the same seating. Downstairs it is 2 4 2 compared to the 2 2 2 for old style UC. Much prefer upstairs so much quieter.

Claire ;)

Obi Wan Kenobi
11-14-2005, 12:40 PM
Its my understanding that the upstairs has the old PE setas and only the two rows doenstairs have had the new PE sets fitted.
I gather form those who know that the new seats are not as comfortable or as wide as the old seats upstairs.