PDA

View Full Version : Wishes Cruise

Supercod
11-10-2005, 10:03 AM
Hi, it was someone on this forum that gave me the number you call when you want to book Illumination Cruise but that was sold out, however I got a Wishes Cruise for Saturday the 26th November. Amway’s they said call back and check what time it will be setting off as they didn’t know the park opening times when I called. Small problem I not got the number, I can’t find the tread or any place on the Disney site with the number to call.. anyone help me, thanks ;)

carolfoy
11-10-2005, 10:08 AM
just did mine yesterday :goodvibes
001 407 wdw play = 001 407 939 7529

Supercod
11-10-2005, 11:16 AM

Miffy2003
11-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Hi Clarke,

Just to say - you might need to think about wrapping up warm for this :)

We did a Wishes cruise last year in December and it was absolutely fabulous - but extremely cold! We had coats, hats, gloves and blankets but were still rather chilly ;)

Hopefully the weather will be warmer for you :) but I just thought I would mention it.

Karen

Supercod
11-10-2005, 07:05 PM
You know I not even thought about taking warm clothes, just been thinking about what to wear during day stuff. So thanks for the tip, we are stopping off for a short time in Iceland so we have to have a few warm things anyway, but I get everyone to pack an extra jumper.

AlanUK
11-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Even if you have warm clothes it's woth asking the CM about blankets before you board the boat as they don't always have them on board.

When we did ours the CM was happy enough to run up to Wilderness Lodge from the Marina in order to source some and we made sure we rewarded his efforts when we tipped him at the end :teeth: