PDA

View Full Version : Now booked, thank you! - Cinderella's Royal Table meal question!

Soprano
11-10-2005, 09:09 AM
I am staying off sight. Can I get into WDW before opening time for the breakfast? Ideally I'd want to be there 8 a.m. on the morning of my first full day. Jet lage helping us get up real early.
2Ad, 2Cd 70 for this?

Cinderella's Royal Table meals at the Castle will be making changes starting on February 1, 2006

*It will now be considered 2 table service meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Cinderella will only be in the lobby for all 3 meals and NOT circulating upstairs.
*The meals now include a photo package
*Photos will be taken in the lobby and delivered at your table

*THIS WILL NOW BE A PRE-PAID MEAL (FOR ALL 3 MEALS) LIKE THE DINNER SHOWS
Cancellation policy remains 24 hours in advance to receive a refund

All prices are PLUS tax and gratuities
Breakfast food offerings remain the same $31.99 age 10 & up / $21.99 age 3-9
Lunch food offerings remain the same $33.99 age 10 & up / $22.99 age 3-9

Dinner will now be a price fix menu
$39.99 age 10 & up / $24.99 age 3-9

Appetizer serviced family style -
mozzarella, fried wontons, some type of small crab cake, couple of pieces of grilled chicken over some greens

Dinner entree choices
Port Tenderloin, Filet Mignon, Ahi Tuna, a Pasta dish, Prime Rib

Dessert is also served family style

Photo package will include the following
Families of 1-4 - 4-4x6, 1-6x8, 1-6x8 of castle itself, in a Cinderella themed folio folder, retail value $29.95
Familiies of 5-8 will receive two photo packages

For Dinner ONLY you will also receive an exclusive lithograph (not framed or matted) with a retail value of $50.

CURRENT DEAL

Cinderella's Royal Table is located in Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom. A character breakfast is held there every morning, and it is without a doubt the most popluar character meal at WDW. As a result of it's popularity, it is extremely hard to get a priority seating reservation for it.

The breakfast is served pre-plated and includes bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, potato casserole, and french toast (cheese danish, fried, with warm apples on top). Muffins, croissants and a fresh fruit cup are also served. Kids (or fussy eaters) may have pancakes if desired.

Character Breakfast menu <menucrtb.html>
It costs $19.99 for adults, and $9.99 for kids (3-11).
Times are - 8:00am-10:15am
You will be charged a $10 adult/$5 child deposit at the time of making Priority Seating arrangements. You can cancel up to 48 hours of the PS date and get a full refund.

Celestine
11-10-2005, 10:04 AM
Yes, you can get in if you have a PS if you have a reservation & are staying off site. You will be asked for your name and/or number. There is usually a separate admission line for people with PS, especially if the park is not on EMH. We've used this successfully to eat at CP & be in fantasyland to ride the first Dumbo of the day & finnish befre the real crowds set in.

natalielongstaff
11-10-2005, 10:52 AM
its a pretty impressive price hike isn't it !! if you have small daughters its worth it i suppose :confused3 im not sure i would go back again now tho we have been twice already :guilty:

Miffy2003
11-10-2005, 01:54 PM
Have you thought about the Princess Storybook Breakfast in Epcot instead? I think this is still at the "old" (much cheaper) price.

We loved our breakfast at CRT but the price would make me hesitate a little now I must confess. Not saying I wouldn't do it - but not sure I would either :teeth: Though I have been lucky enough to go before.

Miffy2003
11-10-2005, 02:00 PM
Princess Storybook Breakfast info here (http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=126)

$107.94 plus tax and tip for CRT for 2 ads & 2ch,
$67.96 plus tax and tip for Storybook Breakfast. Quite a difference!

Of course, it may not fit in your plans to go to Epcot on this day but I thought I would mention it :)

tink,too
11-10-2005, 02:01 PM
It's great to be on Main Street, USA without a crowd around! Great chance to get some pics! ;)

We went last December and loved it - and will probably return with my parents as they have never been to CRT before - my mum really wants to go, but maybe we'll try lunch as there's not much difference in price! :teeth:

jdybnsn
11-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Soprano - we have just booked CRT for 08.10am for 17th Feb - our first full day at WDW too (also staying off site).
I must admit I'm slightly worried that we are going to make such an early start to our holiday after such a long flight, but then part of me would like to get right into it.
Posters have (rightly IMO) advised to book this experience early in the day, as then you don't miss any valuable park time doing the breakfast.

We have a 4 year DD and I don't really care about the price increase because money won't buy the look on her face when she meets Cinderella ! :love:

Go for it ! :wizard:

Richard Bruvofetc
11-11-2005, 02:55 AM
Princess Storybook Breakfast info here (http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=126)

$107.94 plus tax and tip for CRT for 2 ads & 2ch,
$67.96 plus tax and tip for Storybook Breakfast. Quite a difference!

Of course, it may not fit in your plans to go to Epcot on this day but I thought I would mention it :)

Don't forget, you do get a photo package included as well. The $10 covers most of this I assume. Also, where else would you get 6 photos for $10 in Disney? pirate:

...edit...ooop! That's $10 per person, so in you case that would be 6 photos for $40!!!

Miffy2003
11-11-2005, 12:22 PM
At the expense of sounding mean Richard ;) I would be happy just to take my own photos :) Having had Disney ones of characters they are not always as good as you might expect (chopped off heads etc).

Different strokes for different folks, right?

Thank you for clarifying the price increase includes a photo though, I had not realised that.

squitty
11-11-2005, 01:54 PM
At the expense of sounding mean Richard ;) I would be happy just to take my own photos :) Having had Disney ones of characters they are not always as good as you might expect (chopped off heads etc).

Different strokes for different folks, right?

I agree with you Karen....so I must be mean too ;) We went to Chef Mickeys and didn't like the photo they took of us there, we didn't have the oppurtunity to take one ourselves.

disneyholic family
11-12-2005, 01:57 AM
have you considered the Chrystal Palace character breakfast at the Magic Kingdom? It's also half the price of Cindy's and will get you into the MK before opening time....

of course, getting into the MK before opening means you'll miss the cute little opening ceremony with the characters in the area between the train station and the turnstiles......

on one of our days at the MK we did this...went in early.....it was for my mom's 78th birthday....since we went in before opening it meant we could walk slowly with my mom and not be trampled by the hordes of people coming into the park at opening.....so that worked out really well....
and we all enjoyed the CP a lot....it was a very nice buffet breakfast with winnie the pooh and a bunch of other characters (i don't remember which ones)...

Soprano
11-12-2005, 06:18 AM
Thanks for the advice all.

I was able to book just now!

Something else to cross off the "do to" list :)