PDA

View Full Version : ***SHIRT REQUESTS or MODIFICATIONS REQUESTS***

triplefigs
11-09-2005, 09:24 PM
If you have a general shirt design request, please post it here.
If you would like a shirt done by a specific designer or modification of an existing design, you need to PM that designer directly.
11/11/05: Triplefigs is not currently taking any design requests or personalization requests.

miss missy
11-09-2005, 09:25 PM
Thanks Denise, great idea! You rock!

jacksmom
11-09-2005, 09:39 PM
Hi! I would love to have a Mickey and Minnie in front of the Christmas tree one with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy ornaments with Mike, Robin and Jack on them! Also would love the palm tree one with the same ornaments and names! Thanks! :rockband: :thewave: :thewave:

triplefigs
11-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Hi! I would love to have a Mickey and Minnie in front of the Christmas tree one with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy ornaments with Mike, Robin and Jack on them! Also would love the palm tree one with the same ornaments and names! Thanks! :rockband: :thewave: :thewave:

Will do. I'll work on them tomorrow.

julia & nicks mom
11-09-2005, 11:07 PM
Again - not to be difficult - please PM me your requests - I get way too many to try to find them in here! :goodvibes

mgkkgdm
11-09-2005, 11:18 PM
Again - not to be difficult - please PM me your requests - I get way too many to try to find them in here! :goodvibes

QUEEN KATE:

Am I suppose to PM you if I have a request?

julia & nicks mom
11-09-2005, 11:20 PM
QUEEN KATE:

Am I suppose to PM you if I have a request?

Yes Hunka Hunka - you should!!

mgkkgdm
11-09-2005, 11:21 PM

Just checking... :rotfl2:

dumby
11-09-2005, 11:36 PM
I know there is an airplane design somewhere but what I need is something for my DS 5 it is his first time to fly and a I want something to indicate this that would tie it into his trip to WDW (first time at WDW also). He is so excited about flying.

Also it is my Dmom's first time to fly and she will be 70. She has been to the WORLD before. I want a design with the disney plane to tie with with our trip.

This would be for them to wear on the plane going down. Any ideas/designs would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

LOVE THE NEW BOARD!!! :cheer2:

Tammi67
11-09-2005, 11:46 PM
You are going to make Denise jealous........;)

StitchIsOurHero
11-10-2005, 04:29 PM
I don't know how to PM--I'm a little techno-illiterate! I saw the design with all of the Pooh characters in front of the castle--then there was another one that included the purple Lumpy and Rabbit. Does anyone know where I can find that??

Also, any chance that anyone has a design with Lumpy that is a Thanksgiving design??? I am not only a Disney Design Addict. . .I am a Lumpy Design Addict as well. Maybe THAT should be in my sig!

Thanks everyone!

NikiM20
11-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Hi, we are going to Disney on April and Me and DH (well actually more me) would like to have one of the "Priceless" Shirts they have some on here but our DD is older (6)
So maybe Mickey bars, CRT, POP Hotel, Giving our Princess The world...Priceless

Can anyone help me????????

PNO4TE
11-11-2005, 11:51 AM
I have this clipart that my school uses as part of it's logo. I would really like to make T shirts for my co-workers and need some specific names and wording on it.

Anyone game?!?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :love:

That is MUCH better now!
http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/data/500/28340yamaT.JPG

miss missy
11-11-2005, 01:26 PM
PNO4TE

here it is smaller, we can't see it sooo big LOL

http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/data/500/69714pno4te.jpg

PNO4TE
11-11-2005, 01:30 PM
PNO4TE

here it is smaller, we can't see it sooo big LOL

http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/data/500/28340yamaT.JPG

Thanks miss missy...

I never used to have this problem but since the new servers on here my pictures all seem to be huge! I guess I need to adjust the image before I upload them from now on. Thanks again.

lovespoohbear
11-11-2005, 01:56 PM
i want to make a shirt for my two young cousins. the shirt i want to make is dealing with the birth of their new brother. i wanna make the shirt say something like im the big brother. the 2 young cousins are both boys. one is 3 and the other is almost 2. the brother is due in february(sp). i dont care who makes the design. thanks in advance.

marissat
11-12-2005, 08:41 AM
i want to make a shirt for my two young cousins. the shirt i want to make is dealing with the birth of their new brother. i wanna make the shirt say something like im the big brother. the 2 young cousins are both boys. one is 3 and the other is almost 2. the brother is due in february(sp). i dont care who makes the design. thanks in advance.

this has nothing to do with a mickey iron on design but what we did when #3 was born is grabbed some puffy paint (in a tube) and wrote "Big Brother" then had the boys paint their hands in red and placed them on thier shirts. We also made one for Dad with their hand prints on them...They still wear them and it's fun to compare their handprints today.

good luck
Marissa

minnieandmickey
11-13-2005, 12:45 PM
Has anyone thought about doing a design with an autism ribbon in it? My friend has a child with autism, and I seen that alot of Disers as well have children with autism.
For me the request would be maybe a Disneyland based one with the ribbon integrated into it.

Cruiser1969
11-13-2005, 04:36 PM
Hi, :wave2:

I need a design I have not seen anywhere yet, and I'm hoping someone can help. I would like a design that features the Carousel of Progress and/or the Monorail. This is for my DS who is 9 years old and fascinated with the technical side of Disney. The design would preferably be realistic looking as opposed to cartoon, but I'll take cartoon if a real looking picture is too difficult.

If possible, personalization would be great! His name is Daniel.

Maybe it could say something like "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow . . . Disney 2006" Perhaps a small chest crest design could read "Daniel" "Disney Technician"

I hope this is possible. As I said, I haven't seen anything like it yet.

Thanks to whoever takes this project on. I appreciate the many talents I've seen displayed in the other desgins posted.

fabumouse
11-13-2005, 10:17 PM
Love your sparkles!

ksoehrlein
11-15-2005, 01:20 PM
Has anyone thought about doing a design with an autism ribbon in it? My friend has a child with autism, and I seen that alot of Disers as well have children with autism.
For me the request would be maybe a Disneyland based one with the ribbon integrated into it.
How about the Mickey and Walt "Partners" statue from Disneyland with the 2 of them wearing the autism ribbons? I'm working on it now, but I have no idea of what it should say. Any suggestions?

Here is the work in progress:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a120/magickimdom/Partners.jpg

ksoehrlein
11-15-2005, 02:31 PM
Perhaps a small chest crest design could read "Daniel" "Disney Technician"

I did one for a "Future Imagineer." Do you think this would work for Daniel? It's small because I couldn't find a large version of their logo, but it would probably work as a small crest.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a120/magickimdom/FutureImagineer.jpg

I can add his name if you like. Just let me know!

ksoehrlein
11-15-2005, 02:33 PM
Is this thread just for requests? Should I put the finished designs on the "big thread" or just reply to the requesters here?

mannasn
11-15-2005, 03:41 PM
I don't have a creative bone in my body... so anyone have any ideas?

We're taking our first trip to celebrate my ("Mom's") graduation from nursing school in the spring. Our family is DH, two sons and myself. Thanks :)

Cruiser1969
11-16-2005, 08:23 PM
Hi ksoehrlein, :wave2:

Thanks for your reply, but I can't see the picture. Is it just me? I don't know If I posted my request in the right spot and if I'm supposed to be looking back here for responses. Any ideas?

lmartin2711
11-16-2005, 10:23 PM
:wave2:

I need two t-shirts with the Wiggles characters. One with JAKE and the other HALEY. Kate has done them in the past but she is taking a break. Is anyone interested in attempting. I am taking my two grandkids to the Wiggles this weekend and would love to make them a shirt.

Let me know.....Lynn

ksoehrlein
11-17-2005, 04:12 AM
Hi ksoehrlein, :wave2:

Thanks for your reply, but I can't see the picture. Is it just me? I don't know If I posted my request in the right spot and if I'm supposed to be looking back here for responses. Any ideas?

The image is hosted by Photobucket. I remember reading on the big thread that some people were having problems seeing Photobucket images, but now I don't remember what the solution was.

Can someone help us out here, please?

gigi1313
11-17-2005, 12:59 PM
i have a simple request... anyone have a generic thanksgiving design for my kids to wear to thanksgiving dinner? please and thank you in advance :)

julia & nicks mom
11-17-2005, 01:58 PM
I don't have a creative bone in my body... so anyone have any ideas?

We're taking our first trip to celebrate my ("Mom's") graduation from nursing school in the spring. Our family is DH, two sons and myself. Thanks :)

I already have these shirts -

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/DisneyTShirts/nurse.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/DisneyTShirts/nursefamily.jpg

duckyfordonald
11-17-2005, 07:38 PM
Has anyone done a design with Herbie? My DS6 fell in love with the new Herbie movie and was so excited to see him at the MGM stunt show! His birthday is coming up... I would love to surprise him with a Herbie T-shirt to celebrate his 7th birthday! (DS6 name is Dillon) Thanks! :)

lrpickett
11-22-2005, 07:59 PM
Hi--I've just recently found this forum and am so impressed with everyone's creativity! I'm going to WDW in early December with a friend and her kids--we're leaving our husbands at home-- and (as a surprise) would like to make shirts for all of us. On our trip will be

Lisa--female (me) :earsgirl:
Annette--female friend :earsgirl:
Ashley --9 year old girl princess:
Reed--very macho 6 year old boy pirate:

So many of the great shirts that I've seen have one family's name on them, and that won't work for us. The design doesn't have to be personalized; but I'm afraid that the 6-year old boy will find most of my picks to be too girly. Any great ideas? They can be either holiday related or just general Disney. I really appreciate any ideas you can give me. Thanks!

ksoehrlein
11-23-2005, 11:49 AM
Hi--I've just recently found this forum and am so impressed with everyone's creativity! I'm going to WDW in early December with a friend and her kids--we're leaving our husbands at home-- and (as a surprise) would like to make shirts for all of us. On our trip will be

Annette--female friend :earsgirl:

I would love to see Annette with an old-fashioned Mickey Mouse Club shirt!

NikiM20
11-25-2005, 10:04 PM
Hi, we are going to Disney on April and Me and DH (well actually more me) would like to have one of the "Priceless" Shirts they have some on here but our DD is older (6)
So maybe Mickey bars, CRT, POP Hotel, Giving our Princess The world...Priceless

Can anyone help me????????
Any takers???????????????? I havent heard anything yet!!!

dumby
11-26-2005, 02:12 AM
Any takers???????????????? I havent heard anything yet!!!

You might try posting something on the big T-shirt thread and see if anyone replies. I don't actually design myself. Good luck.

minnieandmickey
11-30-2005, 11:28 PM
How about the Mickey and Walt "Partners" statue from Disneyland with the 2 of them wearing the autism ribbons? I'm working on it now, but I have no idea of what it should say. Any suggestions?

Here is the work in progress:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a120/magickimdom/Partners.jpg

I showed this to my co-worker whose DD has autism and he thought it was awesome, I will be making this for him and some princess ones for his 2 DD and wife

westjones
12-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Does anyone have designs for 2006 yet? We are taking family with us in June and it would be fun to have t-shirts!

I love the 'clear' mickeys with resorts in them, but I didn't see one for Boardwalk (where we are staying).

But any general 'Family Trip in 2006' would be great to see!

Thanks!
DJ

dumby
12-01-2005, 05:29 PM
Most of the designers will change the date from 2005 to 2006 if you ask them. If you find something you like try pming the designer. Or post it on the big t-shirt thread.

ksoehrlein
12-02-2005, 08:15 PM
I showed this to my co-worker whose DD has autism and he thought it was awesome, I will be making this for him and some princess ones for his 2 DD and wife
I'm so glad he liked it. Let me know if you need me to add a slogan or anything. I was literally at a loss for words when I made it. Thanks for the idea, though. A friend of mine from HS has a DS with autism and I, too, have noticed all the DISer families affected by the autism spectrum. Awareness is very important.

You may need to play around with the contrast levels when you go to print it; this is more or less optimized for the computer screen and Mickey's ribbon still isn't as easy to see as I would like.