PDA

View Full Version : Space Mountain Guest Rooms for Trade

blizzard
11-09-2005, 03:41 PM
since the longer the hyper space game is out, the more space mountain rooms there are, I would like to outline what I am now looking for in exchange for a room code:

Automatically wins 3 room codes:
1 Submarine Pin, or
1 Tomorrowland 8/9 Pin, or
1 Seagull Nest Hat, or
1 Lounging Lion Pin

Automatically wins 1 room code:
any 1 Tomorrowland Retro Limited Pin (other than Sub-see above), or
any 1 Jungle Cruise Limited Pin (other than Lion-see above), or
any 2 HKDL Limited Pins (not the still available ones), or
any 2 Haunted Mansion Limited Pins, or
any 1 Complete Limited Costume, or
any 3 Limited Hats, or
Teleportation Magic

Please post any other offers for room codes. If you are offering one of the items above, you can just PM me, and we can arrange to meet. I am happy to have a Community Leader or someone else mutually agreable hold the items until you have entered and verified the code. (or if I know you, I will send you the code immediately and catch up with you later to complete the trade!)

Disneyfan_77
11-09-2005, 03:47 PM
Hi, Blizzard! What exactly are you looking to trade for? Are you looking for beta, tons of buyables or quest? Let me know.

disneyfanlv

blizzard
11-09-2005, 04:11 PM
I'm not looking for anything in particular (other than what is in my signature), but will consider any offers. If someone wants to offer buyable stuff, coffin teleporters always come in handy, I guess.

I'm not trying to set up a bidding war, as I should have at least a few codes to trade. So offer what you think it's worth and if it's fair, I'm sure I will trade.

Goofy05
11-09-2005, 04:17 PM
Hey, Blizzard!
Which rare pins and costumes were you looking for? As far as teleporters, how many and which kind? I would love to trade with you!

blizzard
11-09-2005, 04:21 PM
Hey, Blizzard!
Which rare pins and costumes were you looking for? As far as teleporters, how many and which kind? I would love to trade with you!

I collect anything rare for pins and costumes - I have most of it, but that doesn't mean that I don't like to have more for trading.

For teleporters, I prefer coffin. For numbers, well make an offer :)

I'm sure I'll be able to hook you up with a room.

Disneyfan_77
11-09-2005, 04:38 PM
I will trade four sets of coffin teleporters pink ears, gold ears and sorcerer ears.

bevgray
11-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Hey there, I offer Pirate Seagull hat for one Space Mountain Room Code.
CL_TinkerBlue

Captain Brain
11-09-2005, 05:07 PM
Hi Blizard!

My offer will probably not win but here it goes:

Black suit(full)
gray suit(no hat)
leota pin
yellow explorer suit with camera
yellow explorer shirt w/out camera
Yellow HKDL chair

Hope you like!
Billy

cteddiesgirl
11-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Well, I can offer you:
2 sets of coffin teleporters
1 Grey Suit (complete with hat & shoes)
1 Native costume (headress, vest, boots & I can throw in the cowboy pants if you want)
1 princess hat
1 sorceror hat
1 diver's helmet
1 full set of Haunted Mansion pins (Gravedigger, M. Gracey, Hitchhiking Ezra, Bride & Leota).

DaffyPluto
11-09-2005, 05:19 PM
(Edited: I have added this offer to Cl_GreenieMimi's offer to give her a better chance at a code. Please see page two for the final offer in her name.)

Lets see, hmm

I will offer;

10 sets of coffing teleporters
1 hong kong disneyland pin
1 black suit with hat
1 gray suit with hat
4 skeleton chairs
1 red penny press

Hope that works for you,

Daffypluto

BriarRosie
11-09-2005, 05:22 PM
I might want to offer a double trade. LOL!

I'll offer you:
Wanted Poster
Sorcerer, Gold or Black ears

But if you *do* accept seagull hat for a room, can I make an offer for that?
I don't know if you have one (or if this will be an extra one), but I'll
offer teleport, invisible and fireworks magic for it, and whatever regular
quest stuff you may or may not have. :)

If you find that my trades need more stuff, just let me know.
I can always add to my offer.

I'm really bad at this trade stuff. :rolleyes:

Someybody
11-09-2005, 05:37 PM
here is one i know you wont exept:
a skeleton chair and a soccer mickey hat

TLinden16
11-09-2005, 05:40 PM
I'll offer boogies. Sorry. I couldn't resist :)

Hope you get some good trades going!

Captain Brain
11-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Hi again Blizard!

I would just like to publicly anounce:THANKS!

pixiepal53
11-09-2005, 06:01 PM
I can offer a seagull hat or a haunted mansion room code. I also have a bunch of quest/tour stuff, gold ears, and black ears.

Goofy05
11-09-2005, 06:13 PM
Well, that figures...DaffyPluto just blew my chances clean out of the water! LOL I do have some of the rarer pins, though. So how's this:

2 sets Coffin Teleporters
1 each of the new hats when they are released
Possibly 1 Pirates Quest Pin, I have to check on that one...but I'm sure I can get one for you!

Oh, wait! Never mind...I'll never win over Jelly's offer! :rotfl:

milkabum
11-09-2005, 06:52 PM
I will get some magic,fireworks maybe,some beta,and maybe quest things.Pm me if interested!

~Emily

DaffyPluto
11-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Well, that figures...DaffyPluto just blew my chances clean out of the water! LOL I do have some of the rarer pins, though. So how's this:

Possibly 1 Pirates Quest Pin, I have to check on that one...but I'm sure I can get one for you!

Oh, wait! Never mind...I'll never win over Jelly's offer! :rotfl:

Sorry Greens,

Tell you what, since your a good friend of my best friend I will take my offer and add it to your offer so your chances are better.

One thing about being older, is we gain patience. Not quite sure how that works, we have less time left in this world but we grow more patient. Seems logical that it should be the other way around. LOL

So I officially withdraw my offer and will instead support Greens in her cause.

So that makes it,

Greens offer

+ My offer in her name

10 sets of coffin teleporters
1 hong kong disneyland pin
1 black suit with hat
1 gray suit with hat
4 skeleton chairs
1 red penny press

Hope you get one Cl_GreenieMimi, and I better be invited for the room warming party. LOL

I have tried this game and stink at it so I will throw myself at the mercy of the Gifting Thread and wait it out. I think my record time after about 20 trys was 1:45...woot!!

milkabum
11-09-2005, 06:55 PM
I'll offer boogies. Sorry. I couldn't resist :)

Hope you get some good trades going!
How will I beat that offer! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

blizzard
11-09-2005, 08:23 PM
Hi there.

I have no more codes for tonight. I have PM'd those with trades that I would like to make.

There are a few other people with codes for trade, so if you haven't heard from me, you can talk to them. If not, see me tomorrow.

Thanks for all the great offers!

cteddiesgirl
11-09-2005, 09:35 PM
Thank ya much, Blizzard. :)

I'm really enjoying my new room. :)

Now to find some rocket couches. :p

Captain Brain
11-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Hmmm,faced with a dilema.I JUST got a tent room.At least this weekend,I get to go use the super fast computer.So I will be making mules galore!

TLinden16
11-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Hi there.

I have no more codes for tonight. I have PM'd those with trades that I would like to make.

There are a few other people with codes for trade, so if you haven't heard from me, you can talk to them. If not, see me tomorrow.

Thanks for all the great offers!

Hey, I think my PM got lost in space. I mean, how can you turn down the boogies?

Captain Brain
11-09-2005, 09:50 PM
Hey, I think my PM got lost in space. I mean, how can you turn down the boogies?
You and your boogies are welcome in my room.:)

Someybody
11-09-2005, 11:11 PM
You and your boogies are welcome in my room.:)
No there welcome to my room!

I made that bold code myself. No hitting the bold icon. i am so happy :)

LadyBella
11-09-2005, 11:57 PM
Boogies are not rare, lol

Someybody
11-10-2005, 12:10 AM
Boogies are not rare, lol
yes they are. In vmk they are

TLinden16
11-10-2005, 05:08 AM
I have enough boogies to go around!

And LadyBella, my boogies may not be rare, but they are very special.

NJ Mike
11-10-2005, 07:22 AM
I have enough boogies to go around!

And LadyBella, my boogies may not be rare, but they are very special.

Well the very first Jellyrolls boogie aka Mucus Prime, recently went for $1.5mil at auction.

So save those boogies, cause you just never know. ;)

TLinden16
11-10-2005, 07:26 AM
Well the very first Jellyrolls boogie aka Mucus Prime, recently went for $1.5mil at auction.

So save those boogies, cause you just never know. ;)

How come I never saw any of that money?

Sorry for hijacking your thread, blizzard. I hope you have more codes to trade :)

Someybody
11-10-2005, 10:48 AM
How come I never saw any of that money?

Sorry for hijacking your thread, blizzard. I hope you have more codes to trade :)
All th money went to me! Now i have 3 dell flat screen comeputers with intel prossesors and there all the new X ones. I like there colors. LOL jk i dont have any of the money.

deepshadow
11-10-2005, 09:53 PM
I dont really have anything rare but i can try to get you a space suit code but i might not be able to so i am not sure.I do know that the code comes with:helmet pants,shirt,boots and gold hong kong space ship chair. :confused3

PlutoEpcot
11-11-2005, 08:54 AM
hi blizzard!! i can give beta items or pirate quest items for a room code. my computer, like many others probably, will not let me play the new games, so i have no chance on winning them. i can offer great stuff for the code. :bounce: :bounce:

Trixielexi
11-11-2005, 09:38 PM
i want a code for space mountain guest room plz can i have it plz. find me on VMK as firetoby. i might be in vmk space mountain guest room or i might be in I of my friends rooms pr I of my rooms ok plz find me if you can and plz tell me the code or you can tell me it right here. Plz message me back. :goodvibes :) :rotfl2: :cool1: :hourglass :wave2: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

puckstopper55
11-11-2005, 09:49 PM
i have space room code to trade for fire window and some other minor things.

blizzard
11-13-2005, 10:45 PM
OK, I would like to bump my post...

But also, since the longer the hyper space game is out, the more space mountain rooms there are, I would like to outline what I am now looking for in exchange for a room code:

Automatically wins 3 room codes:
1 Submarine Pin, or
1 Tomorrowland 8/9 Pin, or
1 Seagull Nest Hat, or
1 Lounging Lion Pin

Automatically wins 1 room code:
any 1 Tomorrowland Retro Limited Pin (other than Sub-see above), or
any 1 Jungle Cruise Limited Pin (other than Lion-see above), or
any 2 HKDL Limited Pins (not the still available ones), or
any 2 Haunted Mansion Limited Pins, or
any 1 Complete Limited Costume, or
any 3 Limited Hats, or
Teleportation Magic

Please post any other offers for room codes. If you are offering one of the items above, you can just PM me, and we can arrange to meet. I am happy to have a Community Leader or someone else mutually agreable hold the items until you have entered and verified the code. (or if I know you, I will send you the code immediately and catch up with you later to complete the trade!)

blizzard
11-14-2005, 07:03 PM
I'm giving this a slight bump so that it doesn't get lost. Note that I have now specified items that I will automatically give a code for. (See first post, or the one right above this one)

I have lots of codes and will be around tonight and tomorrow if you need one.

blizzard
11-17-2005, 03:53 PM
One more bump for this thread before I let it die. It seems there are a few people still looking for space mountain rooms. I have a stockpile, so I can trade immediately.

Califgirl
11-20-2005, 01:04 AM
Hi Blizzard,
i don't want this thread to die and I need a code. I have a motor boat pin, will that do it?
Thanks!

deepshadow
11-24-2005, 10:38 PM
hey i have the submarine pin

Trixielexi
12-08-2005, 06:40 PM
i want a code for space mountain guest room plz can i have it plz. find me on VMK as firetoby. i might be in vmk space mountain guest room or i might be in I of my friends rooms pr I of my rooms ok plz find me if you can and plz tell me the code or you can tell me it right here. Plz message me back. :goodvibes :) :rotfl2: :cool1: :hourglass :wave2: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I'm sorry my stupid cousin cam on and did this sorry

cuteSweetpea
12-09-2005, 11:22 AM
:confused3 :earseek: :love2: I can give you a complete diving suit outfit ,goofy hat, and for only one room code posted by cuteSweetpea

cuteSweetpea
12-09-2005, 11:26 AM
i can give you a complete diving suit and goofy hat posted by cuteSweetpea.

cuteSweetpea
12-09-2005, 11:27 AM
I can give you a complete diving suit and goofy hat posted by cuteSweetpea :smooth: :rotfl: :wave2:

cuteSweetpea
12-09-2005, 11:31 AM
:rolleyes: :teacher: what do you want cause I'll trade diving suit,goofyhat,2 candles,3 coffin teleporters,3 blue chairs. what's a fire Window? for the 1 space mountain room code Plz

cuteSweetpea
12-09-2005, 11:34 AM
I can give you an limited costume you can meet me in storybookland how about that? :paw: :badpc: