PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to help others out?

Mnchknbrat1982
11-08-2005, 03:13 PM
Okay I'm sure I'm not the only one out there working on disney albums that has come across some things that we wished we would of gotten pictures for. What I am suggesting is we start a thread listing what we are looking for. And then when a person lists that they have pictures of that you send them a pmail. Some examples are of like hidden mickeys, rides, castle, etc.

anyone that is willing to share pictures email me with the pictures you are willing to share. And I will upload them to my blog so that each of us don't have to attach them for everyone. They can just pick and choose the ones they want.

-Brandie

eblack0409
11-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Just let me know what pictures you are looking for...DH and I took over 500 pictures on our Honeymoon.....we should have something!

Mnchknbrat1982
11-08-2005, 09:41 PM
I'm looking for basically everything. As I am putting together an album online for people to use as a source when they are looking for a picture but they don't have one.

So basically hidden mickeys, all the parks, characters, rides, etc. I'm uploading the ones I have into an album that they will be able to find the link to it from my blog.
-Brandie